A recent report from the Southern Metropolis Daily-"Beware of "Driving Hemorrhoid Treatment" may be fatal", which reminds me of the experience of a patient a few years ago.
But after 3 days of treatment for Zhang Na, a big red ball came out of the anus and it was extremely painful.
Zhang Na rushed back to Shanghai for treatment, and I asked her about the specific treatment. Zhang Na said that the old doctor helped her put some medicine in her anus, and the pain was severe for 2 days. Later, a red ball of flesh came out of the anus, bleeding, and it became more and more painful, and the thing that came out gradually swelled.
Hemorrhoid therapy used by old doctors.
In the treatment of internal hemorrhoids, the hemorrhoid therapy is to make the corrosive and astringent medicine into powder or nail, directly apply or insert the surface of the internal hemorrhoids to make them gradually necrotic, dry, and fall off.
Zhang Na’s problem is that a large number of blood clots in the internal hemorrhoids have been swollen and prolapsed after the drugs have formed. After the prolapse, the local blood flow in the anus is not smooth, and the edema has increased.
Hemorrhoid therapy has been eliminated clinically. There are still patients in the outpatient department asking about this treatment, and village doctors also use it.
Kuzhi therapy has two forms: Kuzhi powder and Kuzhi nail. The medicine contains alum, white arsenic, realgar, moonstone, frankincense, myrrh and so on. It is suitable for primary internal hemorrhoids with primary, secondary and tertiary bleeding.
1. Internal hemorrhoids are cured by inflammatory reaction, vascular occlusion, thrombosis, chronic fibrosis, and hemorrhoids atrophy under the stimulation of drugs.
2. The drug itself plays a corrosive effect and destroys hemorrhoid tissue.
1. Kuzhisan therapy: Apply the mud-like Kuzhisan on the surface of the hemorrhoids.
2. Dry hemorrhoid nail therapy: Insert dry hemorrhoid nail on the hemorrhoids.
1. The drug slowly dissolves in the hemorrhoid tissue, which is a chronic destruction process.
2. The inflammation occurs slowly, which is good for tissue repair.
Improper use of Kuzhisan therapy may:
1. The surrounding skin is swollen and eroded.
2. Excessive thrombosis of internal hemorrhoids and prolapse of edema.
3. Hemorrhage occurred during the shedding period of hemorrhoid necrosis.
4. Contains arsenic, which is highly toxic and has toxic reactions.
At present, there are few clinical treatments for hemorrhoids using hemorrhoids. Share stories in the hope that everyone can understand a treatment method for hemorrhoids and understand the options.