Note: Xiaozhiling injection is based on the late famous Chinese anorectal medicine master Professor Shi Zhaoqi in the 1970s based on the theory of "Trunks and veins cross-dissolve, intestines and hemorrhoids" in the "Internal Classics" and traditional Chinese medicine. Based on the theory of "convergence, astringency and solidification", a traditional Chinese medicine injection developed with gall and alum as the main ingredients for the treatment of internal hemorrhoids, mixed hemorrhoids mainly including internal hemorrhoids, and rectal prolapse was selected. Ling injection. Since 1977, there have been tens of millions of cases of internal hemorrhoids injected with Xiaozhiling in Beijing Guang'an Hospital and hospitals across the country, with a clinical cure rate of 96.4%, and none of them were ineffective. Generally, internal hemorrhoids disappear within 4-7 days after a single injection without necrosis, comorbidities and sequelae. It is an ideal non-surgical treatment for advanced internal hemorrhoids. In December 1979, Shi Zhaoqi's "Xiaozhiling injection treatment of advanced internal hemorrhoids new treatment" passed the expert appraisal organized by the Academy of Chinese Medicine. More than 50 medical experts, including Wu Weiran, Zhu Yu, and Ding Zemin who participated in the appraisal meeting, agreed that this research is a model of integrated Chinese and Western medicine, not only innovative, but also at the world's leading level. In 1980, this achievement won the Class A Scientific Research Achievement Award of the Ministry of Health. In 1985, he was awarded the "Second Prize of National Science and Technology Progress" by the National Science and Technology Commission. In the same year, he won the International Invention Gold Medal at the Yugoslav International Invention Expo; at the Eureka World Invention Expo in Belgium, he won the World Invention First Class Knight Medal Gold Medal. In July 1990, he won the Golden Cup Award of China Medical and Health Science and Technology Achievement Expo, and in October of the same year he won the "Shennong Cup" Gold Award of China Traditional Chinese Medicine Culture Expo.
In 1986 and 1989, I was fortunate to follow and witness teacher Shi Zhaoqi treating nearly 100 patients with moderate to severe hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse with Xiaozhi injection, and he has benefited a lot. I have independently used Xiaozhiling injection to treat hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse and have accumulated more than 20 years of experience. My overall impression of Xiaozhiling in the treatment of hemorrhoids (mainly internal hemorrhoids) and rectal prolapse is: Under the premise of correctly mastering the injection method and effective dose of Xiaozhiling, compared with the surgical method and the cost of treatment, Xiaozhiling injection for hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse has non-invasive and minimal pain, no obvious side effects and complications, and early , Mid- and long-term (3 to 5 years or even longer) advantages such as significant curative effect and low cost. But unfortunately, due to various reasons, the clinical treatment application of Xiaozhiling injection in China has declined significantly in recent years. And another On the one hand, our neighboring country, Japan, is conducting in-depth research on the mechanism, formula and clinical efficacy of Xiaozhiling, a national treasure from China, in the treatment of hemorrhoids with multiple units and large samples. There is a tendency to blossom inside the wall and outside the wall, but nowadays, we are worried about putting Xiaoling injection on the shelf, which is worthy of our deep consideration.
In order to illustrate and demonstrate the therapeutic effect of Xiaozhiling in the treatment of moderate and heavy hemorrhoids (mainly internal hemorrhoids) and moderate and heavy rectal prolapse, it will benefit the majority of hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse patients. Here is a case of severe rectal prolapse that has been injected with Xiaozhiling once for 7 years without recurrence. From the 8th year, there are occasional mild recovery but the successful case of re-injection of Xiaozhiling injection is introduced as follows:
Tan, female, 71 years old. First visit on August 20, 2001. Complaints of prolapsed anal and vaginal masses, pain, and blood dripping for 1 year and 8 months after defecation or walking, squatting. The check was thin, pale, with pale red tongue and no moss. The pulse string is thin and weak. Biochemical examination of total protein 56.67g/l (due to long-term oozing and blood), specialist examination of anus has a ring-shaped mass prolapsed, about 8cm in length in a spiral column, dark red in color. Surface congestion, edema, erosion, blood dripping constantly, wet clothes and pants. Finger examination anus is loose and can enter the three transverse fingers. The rectum recedes into the anus and then comes out of the anus. There is an oval-shaped mass protruding outside the vagina, gray and dark. Diagnosis: 2nd degree complete rectal prolapse (deficiency of both qi and blood in traditional Chinese medicine, type of depression of middle qi) 2. Uterine prolapse is 2 degrees.
Treatment: After admission, double-layer injection of Xiaozhiling rectal prolapse + multi-point ligation + anal fixation was performed. Routinely disinfect and spread towels after successful saddle anesthesia.
1. In order to ensure the therapeutic effect of rectal prolapse, the uterus is reset and returned to the vagina before injection, and then the vagina is closed temporarily, only the urethral opening is exposed and the urinary catheter is catheterized, and the suture is removed one week later.
2. During the operation, the prolapsed rectum was first sent back into the anus, and the middle and upper rectal mucosa were injected into the middle and upper rectal mucosa with a 1:1 solution of Xiaozhiling and normal saline in a columnar shape, a total of 40ml for each point of 2-3ml. After mucosal injection, fully press the soft surface mucosa to distribute the liquid evenly.
3. Re-sterilize the perianal area. Use the dental injection needle to reach the presacral space from a distance of 1.5 cm away from the anal edge at 6 o'clock under the guidance of the left index finger. After the blood is returned, the needle is withdrawn and the medicine is injected for a total of 5 cm. Then, withdraw the needle to 6 subcutaneously and then to 5 and 7 o'clock respectively, according to the law, from 9 o'clock as the center and 8, 10 and 3 o'clock as the center, and 2 and 4 o'clock to inject the space around the rectum on both sides. 4. Lower rectal mucosal ligation and fixation: Lift the loose rectal mucosa near the anus at 12 o'clock, clamp the base with hemostatic forceps, and ligate with 10 gauge silk thread. Treat loose rectal mucosa at 3, 6, and 9 points in accordance with the law.
5. External sphincter folding and anal fixation make a 3cm incision from the anal margin at 6 o’clock, remove part of the skin and part of the subcutaneous tissue, insert a hemostatic forceps, separate the superficial external sphincter, and fold it and suture it with No. 000 absorption thread 2 Needle, and then stitch the outer incision with 3 stitches until the anus can accommodate a finger width.
The wound was routinely disinfected and dressing changed, and stitches were removed within 7 days. Plus take Chinese medicine for replenishing yin, nourishing yin, nourishing the middle and solidifying the body: 30g each of Taizishen, Astragalus, Jinyingzi, Shanyu meat, Cohosh, Rehmanniae 15, 15g of donkey-hide gelatin (Huahua), 10g each of Cohosh and Phellodendron amurense. Take 1 oral daily. Results: The rectal prolapse disappeared after 15 days of hospitalization, and he recovered and was discharged. No complications and sequelae such as anal incontinence, perianal infection, difficulty in defecation, etc.,
Follow-up until October 2008, the patient was 79 years old and was 79 years old after 7 years after hemorrhoid injection. Only one mild rectal prolapse occurred. After reduction in the clinic, the patient had no rectal prolapse for one year until early August 2009. . As of August 2, 2009, the patient’s anorectum prolapsed again after defecation, but he could receive it after holding the hand. The patient was worried that the condition would aggravate and affect the quality of life. In addition, the effect of Xiaozhiling injection 8 years ago was very good, although He was over 80 years old but was full of confidence and asked for another injection of Xiaozhiling. Upon admission, the patient was obviously hunched, but he was in good spirits, moved freely, answered questions exactly, and had normal blood pressure. There was no obvious prolapse of the anus in the supine position, and the squat was instructed to work hard, and there was a fleshy red prolapse in the anus. It is about 3.5cm long, with a clean surface and no obvious secretions. The uterus prolapsed to the flat vaginal opening, the anus was loose on the digital examination, the sphincter function basically disappeared, and the rest of the biochemical laboratory examination, electrocardiogram, lung chest radiograph and other examinations were basically normal. The tongue is pale red without coating, and the pulse string is thin. Diagnosis: rectal prolapse (degree 1) (Chinese medicine: Qi and Yang deficiency type).
Treatment: 1. A total of 40ml of Xiaoling injection was injected according to the previous method. After the operation, partial excision and suture were performed on the anal skin at 3.9 points, and the sutures were removed within 7 days. The postoperative treatment and oral administration of Chinese medicine are the same as before.
Effect: The rectum prolapses on the first day after the operation, and the body temperature is normal without obvious pain. He recovered and was discharged after 10 days in hospital.
Follow-up: Until August 25, 2009, the patient walked back to the hospital for review on his own and was in good spirits. Her complexion was ruddy, anal swelling had not come out, and there was no special discomfort locally or on the whole body. The patient repeatedly thanked herself and the department doctors and nurses, saying that she gave her the second life, which will never be remembered. Seeing Granny Tan’s expressive smile, we unanimously wish Tan Po to live to be over a hundred years old, and see a better tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
(Solemnly declare: non-professional anorectal doctors and professional trainers of terminal meridian hemorrhoid injection methods should not abuse the method, otherwise they will bear the consequences)
1. Du Yong "Biography of Chinese Science and Technology Experts. Biography of Shi Zhaoqi
2. Shi Zhaoqi et al. Questions and answers on colorectal diseases. Beijing: Science and Technology Literature Press, 1982
3. Shi Zhaoqi et al. Chinese Colorectal Diseases. Zhengzhou: Henan Science and Technology Press, 1985
4. Shi Zhaoqi. The standard of Xiaozhiling and its treatment. Chinese Anorectal Journal, 1987, (2).