Anal bulging is not a separate disease, but a symptom caused by certain factors or diseases. Clinical manifestations: The patient feels uncomfortable with falling anus and frequent bowel movements, so the number of bowel movements may increase, sometimes tenesmus, severe patients cannot fall asleep, anxiety, upset, and seriously affect the patient's life. Moreover, if treatment is not cured for a long time, many people are always worried that they are suffering from cancer, and even think that the doctor is hiding the condition.
1. Gender factors: female patients with posterior position of the uterus, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, pelvic congestion, rectal endometriosis, enlarged uterus, ectopic pregnancy, rupture of the corpus luteum and internal hemorrhage causing anus and lower abdomen to swell. Male patients with prostatitis and prostate hyperplasia.
2. Common anorectal diseases: anal sinusitis, proctitis, high perianal abscess and other inflammatory lesions; prolapsed internal hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse, inflammatory external hemorrhoids, anal papillary hypertrophy, anal papilloma and low rectal polyps, rectum Proliferative and prolapsed lesions such as cancer; in addition, large-volume leiomyomas, lipomas, presacral cysts, and fecal impaction that grow outside the rectum can also cause anal swelling.
3. Surgical factors: internal hemorrhoids via injection, ligation, band ligation, hemorrhoids PPH surgery, etc., this is a transient normal reaction, as time goes by and the wound heals gradually, it can disappear naturally.
4. Certain lesions of the anal sacral nerve and anal neurosis, although there is no substantial lesion, anal bulging sensation may also occur.
5. Pelvic floor hernia: Yang Xiangdong and others at Chengdu Anorectal Specialist Hospital believe that pelvic floor hernia causes anal bulge, which needs to be diagnosed by dynamic multiple defecography.
The lower part of the rectum is mainly innervated by visceral nerves, so the rectal part is diseased, the pain is not obvious, but the feeling of falling is obvious.
In view of the multi-factors of anal bulging, the treatment requires a clear diagnosis, equal emphasis on Chinese and Western medicine, prescription of the right medicine, and compliance with the biological-psychological-social medical model.