1. Why do women have so many anal diseases?
It is commonly known as "ten men and nine hemorrhoids", but in fact, women suffer from anal diseases more than men. The survey results of anal diseases showed that the prevalence rate of men was 44.78%, and that of women was 63.29%. The prevalence rate of women was significantly higher than that of men. Therefore, it is more important for women to prevent anal diseases.
There are many reasons why women suffer from anal disease more than men. The main reasons are as follows: ① Due to the difference in physiological anatomy, women have an extra uterus in the pelvic cavity, which squeezes the rectum and tilts the rectum backward, so the curvature of the rectum increases. Large, slower passage of stools than men, easy to produce constipation; ②Women during pregnancy oppress the rectum due to the enlargement of the fetus, which will hinder the venous blood return of the rectum and anus, causing hemorrhoids and varicose veins to form hemorrhoids; ③Secretions such as menstruation and vaginal discharge Frequent stimulation of the skin of the anus, causing chronic inflammation, resulting in tissue proliferation and forming hemorrhoids; ④After giving birth, women have a hollow abdominal cavity, which makes the sense of defecation dull, plus lying in bed all day, weak defecation, causing difficulty in defecation, often even for several days There is no stool for a week, so that the stool stays in the intestine for too long and is highly indurated, and the anus is injured and diseased during defecation.
2. Anal hygiene during menstruation and pregnancy
1. Menstrual period protection Menstrual blood stimulation and friction of toilet paper can stimulate the anal skin to cause congestion, itching, pain or swelling of external hemorrhoids. Therefore, it is necessary to wash and compress with hot water frequently to improve blood circulation and increase resistance. Menstrual paper should use soft, absorbent, and sterile paper to reduce irritation to the anus. And pay attention to timely replacement of toilet paper.
2. Treatment of diseases and rest Menstrual period should pay attention to proper rest and timely treatment of related diseases, such as menstrual diarrhea, menstrual cough, etc. At the same time, keep your mood at ease and avoid depression and irritability. Eat less irritating food and develop good living habits. It is worth noting that blood in the stool during menstruation is easily covered by menstruation. The blood flowing from the anus is often mistaken for menstrual blood and not treated in time.
3. Prevent constipation during pregnancy. In late pregnancy, due to the enlarged fetus, the rectum can be compressed and the blood return of the anorectal area will be affected. At the same time, it can also cause constipation. This will not only cause hemorrhoids, but also make the original hemorrhoids worse. . Therefore, attention should be paid to constipation during pregnancy.
To prevent constipation during pregnancy, we must first pay attention to life conditioning. It is not advisable to eat too many spicy and thick-tasting products. You should eat more foods containing more fiber such as fresh fruits and vegetables; secondly, attention should be paid to combining activities and bed rest to develop Regular defecation habits. If you find that your stool is dry, you should take timely measures to soften the stool and make it smooth.
Severe laxatives should not be used for the treatment of constipation during pregnancy, especially in the early stages of pregnancy. It can be treated with traditional Chinese medicine. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the etiology and pathogenesis of constipation in pregnancy is that the forest is full of yang. After pregnancy, after eating pungent and hot, the large intestine is dry and hot, and the body fluid is consumed, and it is difficult to discharge the stool; or usually blood deficiency, blood accumulation after pregnancy Nourish the fetus, the yin blood is even more insufficient, the blood is insufficient and the body fluid is insufficient, and the large intestine cannot be moisturized, causing constipation; or emotional depression, excessive worry, causing liver stagnation, sedentary sitting and less movement, plus fetal body compression, affecting The qi machine rises and falls, causing the digestion, passage and conduction of the gastrointestinal tract to malfunction and cause constipation. For patients with large intestine dryness, heat-clearing and intestinal relaxation should be selected, plus or minus the addition and subtraction of Runchang pills (10 grams each of donkey-hide gelatin, hemp, scutellaria, and Sugeng, 12 grams each of angelica and black sesame); To moisten the intestines and relax the bowels, select Run Ma Pills (12 grams each of Angelica, Radix aurantium, 6 grams each of peach kernel and Citrus aurantium, 10 grams of hemp seed, 20 grams of Cistanche, 15 grams of white peony); Laxative. Prescription selection of perilla drink (10 grams each of perilla, belly peel, tangerine peel, and angelica, 12 grams each of Codonopsis and Radix Paeoniae Alba, 6 grams each of licorice and Chuanxiong).
In addition, for those with blood deficiency and body loss, the raw Shouwu single flavor can be used to make pills, each taking 10 grams, orally 1-2 times a day. Black sesame seeds can also be sautéed and mashed, then mixed with sugar or honey.
4. Hot compress the anus. Wash the anus with hot water every day during pregnancy, or apply a hot towel for a while, which can help and promote the blood circulation in the anus and maintain good muscle elasticity.
3. Soften stools in the early postpartum period
Constipation is one of the main causes of anal disease, and the most common one among women after childbirth is constipation, so special attention should be paid to prevention.
The postpartum uterus contracts, and the pressure on the rectum suddenly disappears, causing the intestinal cavity to dilate and expand; postpartum bed rest, lack of activity, slow gastrointestinal motility; fine postpartum diet and little food residue; postpartum neglect to regulate stool or failure to cure constipation during pregnancy It is the cause of postpartum constipation. Most postpartum constipation causes anal fissure, causing severe pain and hemorrhage in the anus during defecation. Women who are afraid of pain do not dare to eat, which directly affects the health of the mother.
Chinese medicine believes that "constipation" is one of the three major postpartum symptoms. It is divided into two types: Qi deficiency and blood deficiency. Blood deficiency is caused by excessive blood loss during childbirth, sudden deficiency of camp blood, loss of body fluid or yin deficiency and fire, internal burning of body fluid, lack of body fluid, loss of intestinal moisture, and poor conduction, resulting in secret knots. For the treatment of nourishing blood and moisturizing dryness, select Siwu Decoction with added flavor (rehmannia, angelica, chuanxiong, white peony, Cistanche cistanche, Baiziren, hemp seed, Shengshouwu); Qi deficiency is caused by blood loss during childbirth, qi deficiency and blood deficiency, and qi deficiency Large intestine conduction is weak, and blood deficiency will cause body fluid and dryness to nourish and cause secretion. To treat Yiqi and moisturize the intestines, the recipe chooses Bazhen Decoction (Dangshen, Bai Fuling, Raw Atractylodes, Roasted Licorice, Angelica Sinensis, Rehmannia, Chuanxiong, Fried White Peony, Almond, Yu Liren).
Prevention of postpartum constipation: ideologically, it is necessary to have sufficient understanding of the law of postpartum constipation and its harmfulness, and take effective measures to prevent it in time. Such as: adding vegetables to the diet, using honey as an oral beverage, taking mozzarella porridge (10 grams each of black sesame seeds and sesame seeds smashed and cooked porridge); getting out of bed as soon as possible can promote the recovery of gastrointestinal function; Massage Yingxiang acupoint (a horizontal finger outside the nostril) with both hands and index fingers to promote fast bowel movement and facilitate defecation. Do not eat more black dates after delivery. Eat more fruits, such as bananas and apples. The first bowel movement after delivery can be squeezed into the anus with corkscrew to lubricate the stool. Sit in hot water and compress after going to the toilet.