Blood in the stool is a special symptom of bleeding in the lower gastrointestinal tract, especially the colon, rectum, and anus, indicating that the intestinal tract has organic disease. For this, it is necessary to diagnose the lesion in time, find out the cause, and treat as soon as possible. Especially for rectal cancer and hemorrhoids, which are easy to be confused, distinguish them based on their basic characteristics.
1. Diseases of the digestive tract itself, such as rupture and bleeding of esophageal/gastric varices, gastric and intestinal ulcers and inflammations, parasitic infections, tumors (including polyps and cancers), hemorrhoids, intussusception, anal fissures, dry stools Hurt etc.
2. Diseases of other systems outside the digestive tract, such as blood diseases, acute infectious diseases, vitamin deficiencies, poisoning or drug toxicity.
3. Children with blood in the stool are mostly caused by intestinal polyps. The blood is bright red, painless, and the blood does not mix with stool; it can also be seen in bacillary dysentery, intussusception, blood system diseases, etc. Adult blood in the stool is mostly caused by hemorrhoids, anal fistulas, anal fissures, intestinal polyps, intestinal cancer, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Take care of your ass, don't let it bleed
Keep the stool smooth, prevent and treat constipation. Eat moderate amounts of vegetables containing more fiber, such as leeks, celery, cabbage, spinach, etc. Bananas are the best fruit. Drinking a moderate amount of cold water every morning and eating a good breakfast will help you defecate; live a regular life, defecate regularly every day, and keep your anus clean.
(1) Develop the habit of regular defecation, preferably in a thin paste state.
(2) Reduce postures that increase abdominal pressure, squat and hold your breath as follows, avoid sitting for a long time and standing for a long time and overwork.
(3) Avoid hot, greasy, rough and scumbag foods, and avoid tobacco, alcohol, and coffee.
(4) Eat more foods that have the effect of clearing heat and nourishing the mucous membranes, such as raw pear juice, lotus root juice, water chestnut juice, reed root juice, celery juice, carrots, white radish (cooked food), bitter gourd, eggplant, cucumber , Spinach, golden needles, cabbage, egg yolks, apples, figs, bananas, black sesame seeds, walnut meat, white fungus, etc.
(5) Be cheerful, don't get angry or angry. If your mood is not wide, irritable and melancholy, the intestinal mucosa will shrink and blood flow will not be smooth.
The following foods should be eaten:
(1) Beans containing fiber include soybeans, adzuki beans, mung beans, broad beans, green beans, etc.
(2) Vegetables containing fiber include vegetables, spinach, rape, potatoes, radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.
(3) Foods that contain fiber include rice, wheat, and corn.
(4) Fruits include apples, pears, apricots, hawthorns, bayberry, tangerines, bananas, etc.
The most important thing is that if you find blood in your stool, you should go to the hospital for medical treatment in time. This is the most reliable choice!