In order to live a healthy and long life, in addition to mood, the most important thing is to improve the kidney and spleen.
Traditional Chinese medicine generally bases its argument on the kidneys and establishes the principle of anti-aging based on invigorating the kidney and innate, followed by the spleen and stomach. Both are the pillars of the anti-aging theory of Chinese medicine. According to the theory of Chinese medicine, the kidney is the congenital essence, that is, the state of essence and qi that a person is born with, and the spleen is the essence of the acquired nature, and it is the source of essence and qi from the body after birth. If the kidney qi is sufficient, people are energetic, with ears and eyes clear; if the kidney qi is insufficient, then they will be listless, and even sexual life will be greatly reduced, which will affect a harmonious society. So a man is most afraid of people saying that he has kidney deficiency, even if he is joking. Nowadays, we often see advertisements for men's kidney medicines on TV, calling for "men to cheer up", as if taking kidney medicines can boost yang. In fact, the kidney is equally important to both men and women, and kidney deficiency is not the patent of men. Women’s "kidney deficiency" may be more serious than men. All women with kidney deficiency are prone to gynecological diseases, just as men with kidney deficiency are prone to male diseases. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the essence of deficiency syndrome is aging, which damages the kidneys due to prolonged fatigue.
But if you want to have enough kidney qi, in addition to strengthening the kidney, you must also invigorate the spleen, in order to breed subtle energy for the body's movement and transformation. The "Huangdi Neijing" states: "The one who knows the law is based on yin and yang, and on the number of techniques, eats and drinks regularly, daily life is regular, and does not work rashly. The year is going". "Eat and drink regularly", that is, pay attention to diet to protect the spleen and stomach function. Zhang Zhongjing puts internal regulation of diet in the first place, that is, internal regulation of diet, induce vomiting, do not make room labor, to nourish vitality, to avoid cold and heat outside, to adapt to the four o'clock, to guard against wind evil. The innate essence must rely on the continuous nourishment of the acquired essence to be enriched; and the production of the acquired essence cannot be separated from the warming promotion of the innate essence, and the two are interdependent and maintain life activities.
Kidney, commonly known as "waist". Western medicine believes that it is an organ of the human urinary system, shaped like a broad bean, and its physiological function is to supervise the secretion and excretion of urine and regulate the body's water metabolism. Therefore, clinical diagnosis of Western medicine has the names of glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, and kidney stones. However, in the eyes of Chinese medicine, the kidney is not only a tangible organ, but also a general term for the kidney and its related series of functional activities. Pathological changes such as human spirit, bones, hair, and teeth are closely related to the kidney. It is believed that the kidney is the congenital foundation, the root of human reproduction and development, and the driving force of the visceral functions. Therefore, in addition to the body's water metabolism, the kidney also has physiological functions such as the main storage of essence, the main bone, the main function of the two stools, the main growth and development, reproduction and reproduction. Therefore, the kidney of Chinese medicine not only has the functions of the urinary and reproductive system, as well as some functions of the endocrine and nervous system, but is also related to the functions of energy metabolism and respiratory system. Therefore, Chinese medicine has a much broader understanding of kidney physiology and pathology than Western medicine.
"Kidney deficiency" is a commonly used term in Chinese pathology. The so-called "virtual", that is, deficit, refers to the decline of function. It covers a wide range. A correct understanding of the meaning and content of "kidney deficiency" is of great significance for health preservation and disease prevention. From the perspective of symptoms, kidney deficiency includes a series of changes throughout the body, manifested in the following aspects:
1. Decreased sexual function. Manifested with impotence or impotence but not firmness, nocturnal emission and fluidization, premature ejaculation, and infertility; women manifested with uterine dysplasia, irregular menstruation, decreased libido, infertility, constipation, etc.;
2. Premature aging of the human body. It is manifested as osteoporosis, forgetfulness, loss of vision and hearing, hair loss or early whitening of beard, loose teeth and easy fall. Because the kidney stores the essence, and the essence produces the marrow, the bone is nourished by the marrow, and the marrow gathers in the brain. Therefore, there is a saying in the "Internal Classics" that "the kidney produces bone marrow", and "the marrow cannot be full if the kidney does not grow". Kidney-qi feet are strong bones and sensitive brains. On the contrary, osteoporosis, dullness and forgetfulness. Therefore, the method of invigorating the kidney is often used to treat neurasthenia in orthopedics and internal medicine.
3. Disorders of excretory function. Manifested as frequent urination, edema, and constipation. People with constipation often present symptoms such as anal fissure and hemorrhoids due to difficulty in defecation. Although constipation is the conduction dysfunction of the large intestine, its origin is also kidney deficiency, because the kidney governs the two yin and the two stools.
4. Unexplained backache, backache, back stiffness, fatigue, irritability, some people feel obvious after getting up in the morning.
5. Fear of cold and heat. The kidney in Chinese medicine is divided into yin and yang. Kidney yang is the root of yang in the human body, and kidney yin is the root of yin in the human body. Insufficiency of the kidney yang, people are afraid of cold and have cold limbs; deficiency of the kidney yin, people are afraid of heat, and have symptoms such as heat in the hands, feet, and heart, low fever, and night sweats.
Some people think that the stomach is digested by a tube, but the stomach and the spleen work together to digest. The stomach and the spleen are inside and outside of each other, the stomach is the organ, and the spleen is the viscera. If the spleen and stomach are not in harmony, digestion is not good, and sleep is not good. If you want to have a strong kidney and spleen function, it is best to take care of it at ordinary times, rather than waiting for treatment after you get sick. Although the kidney is the foundation of the innate, it can rely on acquired practice to improve its function; although the spleen and stomach are the foundation of the acquired, it mainly depends on nourishment to maintain and improve its function.