Many people think that constipation is not a "disease", and instead of going to the hospital for regular treatment, they use various laxatives, lubricants, and folk earthwork to "emergency", and even use their hands to dig out. Although these methods can temporarily relieve symptoms, they are buried. Under the health risks.
In fact, the intestine is like the "sewer" of the human body, which is mainly responsible for the vitality of the internal organs. "Suwen·Linglan Secret Code Theory" records: "The large intestine, the official of the preaching, changes out." Simply put, the large intestine is the transfer station for garbage in the body. Once blocked, the stool will stay in the intestine for a long time. Metabolic waste and toxins will be absorbed again, causing a variety of health problems, the common ones are the following.
1. Affecting appearance: Patients with constipation can produce a large amount of harmful toxins due to long-term retention of fecal mass in the intestines, abnormal fermentation, and corruption, prone to acne, facial pigmentation, skin rashes, etc.
2. Gastrointestinal nerve dysfunction: when constipation, fecal retention, harmful substances can cause gastrointestinal nerve dysfunction, causing abdominal distension, loss of appetite, belching, bad breath, etc.
3. Affect brain function: In patients with constipation, the metabolic wastes stay in the digestive tract for a long time, and the action of bacteria produces a lot of harmful substances, such as methane, phenol, ammonia, etc. These substances partially diffuse into the central nervous system and interfere with brain function, and the patient may become irritable Symptoms such as restlessness, distraction, memory loss, slow thinking, and insomnia.
4. Concurrent diseases: Patients with constipation may be complicated by anorectal diseases, such as hemorrhoids, anal fissure and rectal prolapse. In addition, he is also susceptible to allergic diseases such as urticaria and asthma, and various diseases such as gallstones.
5. Inducing the onset of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: especially in patients with cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension and coronary heart disease, severe constipation can cause blood pressure to rise sharply, causing myocardial infarction, stroke and even sudden death.
6. Inducing cancer: Harmful toxins in patients with constipation continue to stimulate the intestinal mucosa, which can easily lead to colorectal cancer, in addition to breast cancer.
In addition, women can also induce dysmenorrhea, vaginismus, etc.; in patients with severe constipation, blockage of the intestinal tube with fecal stones can also cause intestinal obstruction, and the condition is critical.
Therefore, if you have constipation, you must pay attention to it. Don't imagine that a specific medicine can solve the problem with a single operation. Just like hypertension and diabetes, constipation is also a chronic disease, and you must be mentally prepared to fight a "protracted war".