Elderly constipation medicine porridge
Huancheng Community Health Service Center Tao Mingchun
It is common to use laxatives to treat elderly constipation in clinic, but the actual effect is often not good. Because laxatives can affect intestinal function and weaken the stress of the intestinal mucosa, it is easy to exacerbate constipation. According to statistics, more than half of elderly patients with constipation often take laxatives, which creates a vicious circle and keeps constipation unimproved. The use of medicated porridge treatment can not only prevent and treat constipation, but also cure diseases and keep fit. Here are six porridge cures for constipation for the elderly.
1. Spinach porridge. Wash 250 grams of fresh spinach, blanch semi-cooked in boiling water, remove and chop; 250 grams of japonica rice, wash clean, put in a pot, add water and boil until the rice is porridge, put spinach in the porridge, mix well, Just boil, eat twice on an empty stomach sooner or later. Suitable for habitual constipation, high blood pressure and other elderly people.
2. Fairy porridge. For 60 grams of Polygonum multiflorum, first use a casserole to fry the thick juice, remove the residue, then use the shouwu juice with 100 grams of japonica rice, put 5 red dates in the pot, add water to cook the porridge, add a little rock sugar to taste. This porridge is suitable for the habitual constipation of the elderly with blood deficiency and dry intestines, and is especially suitable for those with hyperlipidemia, vascular sclerosis and constipation.
3. Figs and honey porridge. 30 grams of figs and 50 grams of rice. The porridge is cooked with rice first, and figs are added when the porridge is boiling, and just a little honey is added when serving. Suitable for elderly people with constipation and hemorrhoids.
4. Sweet almond porridge with rock sugar. Use 15 grams of sweet almonds, soak them in hot water, peel them and mash them, and
Add 50 grams of rice to water and boil it. After boiling, put a proper amount of rock sugar, and take it when the porridge is thick. This porridge is suitable for the elderly with constipation and lung deficiency and cough.
Five, five-ren porridge. 10g each of sesame, pine nuts, walnut kernels, peach kernels (peeled tips, fried), and sweet almonds, mixed with five kernels and crushed, gram of japonica rice is cut, a total of porridge, add appropriate amount of sugar, take it every morning and evening. Sesame syrup can nourish liver and kidney, moisturize dryness and smooth intestines; pine nut kernels are sweet and warm, can benefit lung, moisturize dryness, smooth intestines, and spleen; People with constipation; peach kernels are bitter and sweet in nature, can break stasis, promote blood circulation, moisturize dryness, and smooth intestines; sweet almonds are sweet and non-toxic in nature, can relieve cough, relieve asthma, moisturize the intestines, and lax. All five benevolences are rich in oils, and they complement each other when used together. It is particularly effective for habitual constipation caused by deficiency of qi and blood in the elderly.
6. Bai Ziren porridge. 10-15 grams of Baiziren, remove impurities and smash it, add 50 grams of rice and add water to cook the porridge, and mix with honey when serving. Habitual constipation for the elderly
Cowpea can cure senile constipation. Cowpea is now on the market. Cowpea tastes good, easy to eat, and easy to store. It is a popular dish on the dinner table of Chinese people. It is not only delicious, but also especially suitable for the elderly.
Cowpeas are rich in nutrition, each 100 grams of cowpeas contains 2.7 grams of protein, 0.2 grams of fat and 5.8 grams of carbohydrates. It is also rich in B vitamins and vitamin C, as well as calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals that are beneficial to the human body. Cowpea is sweet and flat in nature and has the effects of invigorating the spleen and kidney and producing semen. It is especially suitable for the elderly, especially those with weak spleen and stomach who eat less bloating and belching. Cowpea is non-toxic, convenient and safe to use, and will not cause food poisoning from lentils. It is rich in dietary fiber, can accelerate bowel movement, treat and prevent senile constipation. Its calorie and sugar content are not high, and the feeling of fullness is strong. It is especially suitable for patients with obesity, hypertension, coronary heart disease and diabetes. Cowpea has low sodium content, 4.6 mg per 100 grams of cowpea, which is much lower than Chinese cabbage, pakchoi, rape and celery. Many elderly people have poor heart and kidney functions. They often have swollen legs, swollen feet, and excessive nocturia. Therefore, they should not eat too salty cowpeas. Cowpeas with low sodium content are suitable for them.
There are many ways to eat cowpea, and they are all delicious. Take two cloves of garlic and put it in the pot before frying, the taste is more fragrant. Cowpeas can also be served cold. Wash and blanch the cowpeas and spread out to let cool. Then add vinegar, garlic, a small amount of sugar and oil. If you like to eat sesame sauce, you can use cold water or vinegar to untie the sesame sauce, and then mix with the cowpea. . In Shaanxi, Henan and other places, there is another way to eat it. Add cowpea to a small amount of flour or cornmeal, mix it and steam it on a tray. After it is cooked, it can be eaten with vinegar, garlic juice, and chili oil. It can be used as rice or vegetable. Cowpeas can also be made into Sichuan kimchi, which is chopped and fried with minced meat. It is commonly known as fried pork with capers. It tastes good as a pickle when drinking porridge.