Anal itching is mostly related to anal and rectal diseases, or secondary to anal and rectal diseases. Skin diseases such as fungal infections and neurodermatitis can cause anal itching. Eating spicy food can also stimulate the perianal skin and induce itching. Tight underwear or wearing chemical fiber underwear can also cause anal itching. Enterobiasis is the majority of children’s anal pruritus. Systemic diseases such as lymphoma, diabetes, vitamin A and vitamin D deficiency, and obstructive jaundice are also important causes of anal itching.
In order to have a good time, often scratch and rub the perianal skin, or often scald with hot water, or apply corticosteroids and other drugs for a long time. Although it can alleviate the symptoms of itching, it will increase the anal itching due to the imbalance of the flora over time. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that anal itching can be prevented, mainly from the following aspects:
1. Timely treatment of local and systemic diseases that cause anal pruritus, such as internal hemorrhoids, anal fissure, anal fistula, diarrhea, diabetes, and parasitic diseases.
2. Keep the anus clean and dry, and clean the anus once every night as much as possible. It is advisable to use warm water to clean the perianal area, generally without soap, especially with strong alkaline soap. Towels, washbasins, etc. used for cleaning must be dedicated to avoid cross infection.
3. The underwear should not be too tight or too hard. It is advisable to wear pure cotton and loose fit underwear, do not wear man-made fiber underwear, and wash and change frequently.
4. Pay attention to the combination of work and rest, keep a happy mood, prevent excessive tension and anxiety, do not scratch the anus, and do not wipe the anus with hard objects.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetables, and do not eat or eat less irritating foods, such as peppers, strong tea, coffee, high alcohol, etc. People with allergies should eat less food that can cause allergies, such as fish and shrimp, and avoid contact with chemicals that cause allergies.
6. If the anal itching does not stop but the skin is not damaged, gauze or absorbent cotton can be immersed in 4% boric acid liquid, and the water temperature should be kept at about 45 degrees. Take it out and twist it until it does not drip. Apply to the perianal area to stop the itching immediately. . Apply once a day in the morning and evening, about 5 minutes each time. After application, wipe dry and apply talcum powder.
7. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that anal itching is often caused by fire in the heart meridian, blood and heat generating wind; or qi and blood deficiency, blood does not nourish wind, liver wind is endogenous, wind wins itching; Caused by dryness. For external use, 30 grams of Sophora flavescens, 15 grams of Cnidium monnieri, 15 grams of pomegranate peel, 15 grams of alum, decoct the affected area 1-2 times a day. If there are pinworms, use a decoction enema of 30 grams of Baibu.
Experts remind that anal itching must not be used without authorization, you should go to the hospital in time!