Precautions for children with tumor during chemotherapy
(1) In terms of diet, although the gastrointestinal reaction caused by chemotherapy will reduce the appetite and appetite of the patient during this period, in order to maintain the necessary physical strength and nutrition, the patient should take as much vitamins and high-priced protein as possible. Food. Do not eat spicy food, raw pity, hardened phoenix and other foods. Fresh fruits should be washed and peeled before eating.
(2) Pay attention to personal hygiene and wash hands before meals and after going to the toilet to prevent people from getting sick from the mouth when the resistance is extremely low.
(3) Keep the stool unobstructed, and take a bath as much as possible to keep the local area clean. For people with hemorrhoids or constipation, Zhichuangning suppositories and laxatives can be used routinely.
(4) Reduce contact with the outside world. Reduce unnecessary visits. If you encounter a crowded environment or patients with colds around, you should wear a mask to reduce the chance of cross infection.
(5) It is not advisable to put too many flowers in the patient's room or ward, especially flowerpots, which can reduce infections caused by mold spores and bacteria in the flowers or soil.
(6) Try not to pick ears or pick teeth with hard objects to prevent local damage and infection.