Prostatic hyperplasia is also called benign prostatic hyperplasia, and it used to be called prostatic hypertrophy. In fact, benign prostate hyperplasia is the most common benign tumor in humans. Generally, prostate hyperplasia can account for 40% in 50-year-old people. Nearly 90% of elderly people around 80 years old have histological examination of prostate hyperplasia. Part of it develops into clinically symptomatic prostate hyperplasia, so it is one of the common diseases in elderly men. The pathogenesis of prostate hyperplasia is not very clear, mainly due to the imbalance of sex hormones and the proliferative changes of chronic prostatitis. Frontal hypertrophy can compress the rectum and cause constipation, and compress the bladder outlet and urethra to cause dysuria. From the beginning to the onset, the symptoms gradually increase, and they are easy to be ignored in the early stage. It can be seen that frequent urination, dysuria, inexhaustible dripping, and hematuria can also occur. In severe cases, urine obstruction, renal hypertension, renal damage, uremia, etc.
Clinical manifestations: The symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia generally appear after the age of 50. The clinical manifestations are mainly obstructive symptoms and irritation symptoms.
1. Obstructive symptoms: urinary hesitancy, laborious urination, thin urinary lines, bifurcation of urinary lines, prolonged urination time, urinary retention and overflow incontinence. There is still residual urine after urination, usually 50-100 ml. Acute urinary retention may occur every time inducement such as overwork, constipation, intercourse, upper feeling, etc., but the degree is mild and the duration is short. In the later stage, the bladder function has been incompletely compensated, and the residual urine is more than 150ml, up to 400~500ml, or can not urinate at all by itself, forming chronic urinary retention.
2. Irritation symptoms: frequent urination, urgency, excessive nocturia, low urine output and urge incontinence. The frequency of nocturia can often reflect the degree of prostatic hyperplasia. Nocturia develops from 1 to 2 times to 4 to 5 times, indicating that the degree of obstruction is gradually getting worse.
3. Discomfort in the posterior urethra and perineal pressure: caused by irritation of the posterior urethra due to prostatic hyperplasia.
In addition, hematuria, bladder stones, secondary urinary tract infections, chronic renal insufficiency, inguinal hernia, anus prolapse, and hemorrhoids can also occur. The degree of prostate enlargement, obstruction, and irritation can be inconsistent.
Tuina on certain parts of the disease can be used to invigorate the kidney, invigorate Qi, diuresis and relieve leaching. Clean the urine before massage, and lie on your back or half on your back during massage.
1. Alternately massage the abdomen with both palms Centering on the belly button or Guanyuan point (4 horizontal fingers below the umbilicus), rub the palms clockwise on the lower abdomen for 3 minutes, with heat as the degree.
2. Push the abdomen with abdominal breathing. Push the concave abdomen down, and push the bulging abdomen up to be deep, thin, even and long, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Turn your hands behind your back and rub the lumbosacral area with your palms for 3 minutes.
4. Use the tip of your thumb to press Zhongchong (the center of the tip of the middle finger), Taixi (the posterior edge of the medial malleolus, between the tip of the medial malleolus and the Achilles tendon), Sanyinjiao (4 transverse fingers on the medial malleolus, the posterior edge of the tibia), Qihai acupoint ( 2 horizontal fingers below the umbilical cord), Huiyin point (between the front and back two yin), Qu Gu (the midpoint of the upper edge of the lower abdomen pubic symphysis), and Zhongji point (1 horizontal finger under Guanyuan) for 1 minute each.
4. Pat the abdomen and beat the waist alternately for 1 minute.
5. Wipe the chest and abdomen with both palms. Wipe back and forth for 1 minute along the Ren channel (midline of the abdomen).
Do it every night before going to bed and before getting up in the morning.
You need to be patient with this method of massage. A patient started to massage for more than 20 days, and the initial results were obvious, and the results were obvious after about three months. But sometimes there are repetitions, and after more than a year, it is completely normal. After insisting on massage for more than three years, urination has been normal, and urinary retention has never occurred.