Many diseases are difficult to cure, especially anorectal diseases. General treatment methods are difficult to eradicate. Good diet and health care are necessary. After cure, it is easy to relapse. Active health care can also be used as a preventive treatment. These are the eight important points of perianal eczema care, I hope perianal patients pay attention to it.
How to care for patients with perianal eczema
1. Avoidance: Avoid spicy, seafood, dog meat, beef and mutton. Regarding taboos, there are also different opinions. Some people believe that taboos should be determined by individual differences. Blindly taboos will cause the human body to lose a lot of nutrients and adversely affect the disease. I think appropriate taboos are still necessary, especially during the period of taking therapeutic drugs. Overall, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
2. Hemolytic streptococcal infection is a predisposing factor of this type of disease. Avoid colds, tonsillitis, and pharyngitis as much as possible. Once it occurs, active symptomatic treatment should be taken to avoid aggravating the condition. Tonsillectomy is recommended if the disease is often induced or aggravated by tonsil suppuration. (For this tonsil removal, you should be cautious.)
3. Eliminate mental stress factors, avoid excessive fatigue, and pay attention to rest.
4. The living conditions should be dry, ventilated and convenient for bathing.
5. In daily medication, antimalarial drugs and β-blockers can induce or aggravate the condition.
6. Endocrine changes and pregnancy can induce and aggravate the disease
7. Eat more vitamin-rich foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
8. When washing the affected area, rub it gently, and don't forcefully peel off the dander, so as to avoid local infection, such as redness, swelling, heat, and pain, which will affect the treatment and prolong the course of the disease.
The eight important points of perianal eczema care are on the above. In addition to these, there is postoperative mental health care. There may be many patients with perianal eczema who relapse after healing. Patients often worry that the disease will relapse. At this time, the doctor should give Enlighten, as long as the patient pays attention to personal hygiene and eating habits, the disease will not recur.