Pay attention to develop good living habits, especially the habit of regular bowel movements every day, which can prevent enteritis, diarrhea and constipation, and reduce the incidence of anorectal disease. At the same time, it is necessary to maintain anal hygiene to keep the perianal skin dry and comfortable, and pay attention to exercise. This can not only help everyone overcome bad emotions, but also promote the normal function of the digestive system and keep away from anorectal diseases.
9 details that should be paid attention to to prevent anorectal disease
1. Dietary adjustment to prevent enteritis, diarrhea and constipation: clinical manifestations mainly include abdominal pain, diarrhea, loose watery stools or mucus pus and bloody stools. ), reduce the predisposing factors of anorectal diseases. So pay attention to dietary hygiene, eat more fresh vegetables, fruits and whole grains, etc., and eat less spicy and irritating foods as much as possible to avoid causing anorectal diseases. Drink water scientifically. The elderly drink 300-400 ml of warm water on an empty stomach every morning, which can lubricate the intestinal tract, stimulate intestinal peristalsis, and relieve constipation. Drinking plenty of water can help soften stools and prevent constipation.
2. Change the habit of devouring. Bad habits such as eating too fast or eating while walking can easily swallow a lot of air; in addition, drinking a drink with a straw will also cause a lot of air to sneak into the stomach and cause abdominal distension.
3. Eat less high-fiber foods. Such as potatoes, pasta, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, onions and other vegetables, they are all easy to produce gas in the intestines and stomach, which leads to the appearance of bloating.
4. Do not eat food that is not easy to digest. Hard foods such as fried beans and hard pancakes are not easy to digest, so they will stay in the intestines and stomach for a longer time, producing more gas and causing abdominal distension.
5. Supplement fiber food moderately. High-fiber foods do not only cause bloating, sometimes on the contrary, after eating high-fat foods, sometimes it can reduce bloating. The reason is that high-fat foods are difficult to digest and absorb, so they tend to stay in the stomach for a long time. Once fiber is added, the blocked digestive system is likely to be quickly unblocked.
6. Develop good living habits, especially bowel habits, so it is recommended that patients develop the habit of regular bowel movements, pay attention when defecation, and control the time of each bowel movement within 5-10 minutes. Do not sit on the toilet and wait for a bowel movement or squat after a long time. Don't ignore the stool, once you feel the stool, you should go to the toilet and defecate in time.
7. Overcome bad emotions. Anxiety, worry, sadness, depression, depression and other bad emotions may also weaken digestive function, or stimulate the stomach and cause excessive stomach acid. As a result, there will be too much gas in the stomach and increase bloating.
8. Maintain anal hygiene. Many people pay little attention to the hygiene of the dry anus due to its position and function. One of the ways to prevent anal diseases is to pay attention to anal hygiene and keep the anus clean. The anus should be wiped clean as much as possible after defecation. It is best to wash the sitz bath with warm water or 1% warm salt water. Choose air-permeable, absorbent, loose, and soft underwear to keep the perianal skin dry and comfortable, and avoid perianal skin from damaging the perianal skin due to the rough and hard texture of the underwear, thereby causing secondary anorectal disease. Do not sit for a long time in a cool, humid place.
9. Pay attention to exercise. Appropriate exercise should be maintained for about 1 hour a day, which not only helps overcome bad emotions, but also helps the digestive system maintain normal functions.
Reminder: Research data shows that people who often eat meat for dinner have 2 to 3 times higher blood lipids than vegetarians. If you eat too much fat, the body cannot absorb it and will stay in the intestine. Can increase blood lipids. This easily induces various anorectal diseases. Carbohydrates can generate more serotonin in the human body, play a calming and tranquilizing effect, and are especially beneficial for people with insomnia.