1. Pay attention to weather changes and avoid colds: The prostate is a sensitive part, so patients should avoid colds. After a cold catches a cold, the sympathetic nerve activity of the prostate will increase, resulting in increased pressure in the urethra. The contraction of the prostate tube will affect excretion, and the stagnation of prostatic fluid can also cause prostate congestion and cause prostate pain.
2. Avoid excessive smoking and drinking: Because a large number of components contained in tobacco will affect the normal function of the glands, alcoholism can easily cause congestion and edema of the prostate and bladder neck and induce urinary retention and cause prostate pain.
3. Appropriate drinking: Water is to buffer the concentration of human urine, and it can also flush the urethra, so patients should drink more water. Insufficient drinking water will reduce the flushing of the urinary tract due to urination. High-concentration urine will stimulate the prostate, congest the prostate tissue, cause non-specific infections, and cause prostate pain.
4. Reduce the stimulation of spicy food: spicy food can not only cause congestion of sexual organs, but also aggravate hemorrhoids and constipation, compress the prostate and cause prostate pain.
5. Use psychotherapy measures to reduce the occurrence of tension and ease emotional relaxation.
6. Avoid sedentary sitting: Due to the gradual increase in the work and home of male patients, it is common to work in office. However, long-term sitting for a long time can cause prostate congestion and cause dysuria.
In addition to the above preventive measures, the doctor reminds male friends that the prevention of prostate pain should start with the small things in daily life, pay attention to the details of life, and try to avoid the appearance of prostate pain. If you find yourself suffering from prostate pain, seek medical treatment in a regular hospital in time.