The harm of meat
(1) Toxins cause cancer (five poisons attack the body)
The meat that people eat into the stomach hides at least five toxins:
1. When an animal is slaughtered, it will cause horror, resentment, sadness and other emotions due to severe physical pain. The toxins produced in the remains enter the human stomach and intestines through the mouth, dissolve into the blood after digestion, and then flow through the body through the blood. The cells of various organs and muscles are poisoned and corrupted, resulting in illness and death.
The Washington Psychological Laboratory in the United States once conducted a chemical experiment on the impact of psychological changes on physical health. Put a glass tube container in the ice water glass with the bottom of the tube facing down and the empty mouth facing up. The person under test exhales from the mouth of the tube into the tube. When the air is cold, it will condense on the inner wall of the tube and gather into water. If the subject’s mental state is normal, the water condensed by exhalation is colorless and transparent, just like ordinary water; if the subject’s emotional state is resentment, anger, fear, jealousy, etc., the water in the glass tube will appear Various colors, after chemical analysis, all contain fatal and highly toxic. The water of jealousy can be poisoned to death by a mouse within a few minutes; the venom of resentment for an hour can poison 80 people. In addition, it has been verified in practice that if a mother who is emotionally out of control breastfeeds her baby, it can cause the baby to become ill at the slightest time and cause death.
This scientific allusion has at least two meanings:
A. When the animal is deprived of life in extreme pain, due to strong negative emotions, the chemical reaction of the body's cells is stimulated and the whole body is highly toxic. Humans eat animal meat and eat these toxins at the same time, causing various chronic or acute diseases, and even tumors and cancers. Therefore, a vegetarian diet is the best way to maintain one's health.
B. Negative emotions will produce toxins in body cells. So the vast majority of physical illnesses actually originate from heart disease. On the contrary, positive emotions such as calm, serenity, satisfaction, joy, love, and compassion can stimulate the metabolism of cells, quickly eliminate waste, and fully absorb nutrients, thereby generating energy and vitality, and maintaining youth and health. Therefore, cultivating the heart is also the best way to cultivate one's body. The good or evil of the mind determines the division between physical health and unhealthy.
2. After the animal is slaughtered and died, the cells in the carcass immediately stop working, and the protein in the meat will condense to secrete self-decomposing enzymes, which will rot the muscles and produce toxicity, which is called "corpse poison". Then the meat eaten in the belly slowly advances in the intestinal wall where humans are not adapted to digest meat. It takes about five days to reach the excretory organs and release it out of the body (vegetarian food only takes a day and a half). These carrion poisons slowly erode the intestinal wall, eventually forming incurable diseases such as rectal cancer and colon cancer. This corpse poison cannot be eliminated even after cooking, and has become the first culprit of gastrointestinal cancer in the digestive system.
3. The rapid population growth in modern times and the rapid progress of material civilization have greatly increased the demand for meat. The breeding process of poultry and livestock is mostly carried out in the form of mass reproduction, mass feeding, mass transportation, and mass slaughter. The short lives of these animals from birth, growing up, to being slaughtered to death, spent completely in the environment of pushing, oppressing, closing, binding, hanging, darkness, bright light, and foul smell. Pain is bound to be full of bad emotions psychologically, which stimulates cell pathology, secretes toxins, and develops potential diseases. It is a strange thing to eat sick or poisoned meat, and people can not get sick or poisoned.
4. Scientists call people eating meat "the end of the food chain." Plants eat sunlight, air, and water; animals eat plants; big animals eat small animals; humans eat animals. Modern farmlands and orchards all over the world are sprayed with toxic chemicals to kill pests. These pesticides are transferred to animals that eat plants and are permanently stored in fat. Carnivores digest the pesticide toxins in vegetarian animal meat into their own fat. People eat animal meat, turning themselves into the last saver of pesticide residues. According to scientific investigations, the insecticide dose in meat is 13 times higher than the poison in vegetables, fruits, and grasses. Pesticides are the main cause of cancer. People eat vegetables and fruits, but they can remove the residual poison of pesticides by washing or peeling them to avoid poisoning or reduce it to the slightest degree.
In addition, in order to accelerate the growth of livestock during the breeding process, the livestock are forced to be fed with appetizers, antibiotics, tranquilizers, chemical mixed feed, or injected with hormones. These chemicals are also strong carcinogens.
5. Meat waiting to be sold is often corrupted and discolored over time during storage. In order to maintain the fresh color of the meat, many butchers will add chemical preservatives such as nitrate and nitrite without authorization, and they will become carcinogenic after being eaten into the human body. Strong toxins.
In addition to causing cancer, humans eating too much meat will overload the liver responsible for detoxification, fatigue, and lose its detoxification function, leading to liver degeneration, hepatitis, cirrhosis, and liver cancer.
(2) Blood becomes acidic
The blood quality in the human body determines whether a person is healthy or unhealthy. Good blood quality means that the blood is moderately alkaline. The pH value of 7 is neutral, from 1 to 7 is acidic, and from 7 to 14 is alkaline. A healthy blood value is slightly alkaline at 7.35.
When the body absorbs protein, fat and carbohydrates in nutrients, it will break down various acidic substances. These irritating strong acids can cause various diseases when staying in the body, and also degrade the blood's ability to remove waste products from the body. In order to give full play to the function of excretion, the blood must contain sufficient calcium and potassium and other minerals to maintain moderate alkalinity. Therefore, the human body must eat less acidic foods and consume more mineral-rich alkaline foods.
Most animal meat contains a lot of phosphorus and sulfur, which will turn into phosphoric acid and sulfuric acid when entering the human body, making the blood acid; while most plant foods contain a lot of minerals, making the blood alkaline. However, there are a few exceptions. For example, white rice is the staple food of Asians and an important source of nutrients and calories. However, it contains a lot of phosphorus and produces phosphoric acid. Therefore, it is necessary to absorb sufficient minerals in non-staple foods, that is, eat more vegetables. And fruits keep the blood in a healthy alkaline state.
Meat makes the blood sour, which is the fundamental factor in the body's illness. Vegetarian diet keeps the blood alkaline and creates strong blood quality, which is the fundamental way to maintain health.
Acidic blood is a breeding ground for cancer cells. Therefore, meat eating is the main cause of cancer. On the contrary, a vegetarian diet that produces alkaline blood is the nemesis of cancer.
(3) Blocking the circulation
Cholesterol in animal fat enters the blood vessels of the human body and becomes a sticky substance like a candle. It adheres to the blood vessel wall and accumulates over time. The pile becomes thicker, making the vascular access narrower and narrower, increasing the burden of blood transfusion in the heart, and pressure on the blood vessels. Increased, will eventually lead to myocardial infarction (heart attack) or stroke (rupture of the cerebral blood vessels), the result is either hemiplegia, or becoming a vegetative or death. This serious disease of the circulatory system, comparable to cancer, is the number one killer of humans. The American Academy of Medicine once reported: "Vegetarian food can prevent 90% to 97% of heart disease." Because plants do not contain any cholesterol, they have coarse fiber components, which play a role as a broom in the human stomach. , Sweep the wastes that are not needed after digestion all the way to the excretory organs, and quickly force them out of the body. Therefore, a vegetarian diet can not only prevent heart disease and stroke in the circulatory system, but also prevent kidney stones, gallstones, bladder stones, constipation, uremia, hemorrhoids, appendicitis and other miscellaneous diseases in the excretion system.
(4) Overworked kidney
Animal meat contains a large amount of waste products such as urea and uric acid. In order to eliminate these nitrogen compounds, the kidneys of meat eaters bear three times the burden of vegetarians, making meat eaters a frequent visitor of kidney function deterioration, kidney disease, uremia and other refractory diseases. The characteristics of these diseases are: low cure rate, high mortality, expensive medical expenses, and physical and mental pain.
When the kidneys are unable to eliminate excessive nitrogen compounds, urea and uric acid are accumulated in the body, absorbed by various muscles, hardened, and crystallized. These crystals stay in the bones and joints, causing incurable diseases such as arthritis, gout, and rheumatism, which will afflict the patient for a long time until death.
If the crystals gather in the central nervous system, it will cause neuritis and sciatica. In severe cases, the central nervous system, motor nerves, sensory nerves and other systems may lose their function, and become paralyzed with partial limbs or whole body.
(5) Out of control of blood sugar
Insulin produced by the pancreas in the human body will secrete sugar when it meets the food the human eats into the stomach to facilitate the digestion of food. Due to the acidity of meat, a large amount of insulin is required to be digested. Therefore, eating a large amount of meat increases the workload of the pancreas, makes insulin production insufficient, loses the important function of controlling the sugar content in the blood, and increases blood sugar beyond the appropriate amount. , It leads to diabetes, which leads to a severe decline in the body's resistance to diseases and causes various complications. Diabetes patients need strict food control and physical training, coupled with meticulous medical treatment, to prevent the onset of the disease at any time. It is a chronic disease that is difficult to cure and has a high mortality rate. It often entangles the patient for life and is fatal.
Only alkaline vegetarian food is the most effective medicine to reduce the prevalence of diabetes.
(6) Virus infection
Just like people, animals can get sick; in addition, animals do not have the common sense of hygiene of civilized people, so they eat garbage, dung, waste water, leftovers, animal carcasses, chemical waste... Therefore, a variety of viruses, infectious bacteria, tumors, and cancer cells are often hidden in animals; and in the fur, there are also countless but invisible parasites. What a terrible thing that the flesh-eating human body has become the cemetery of these sick, dirty, and worm-covered animal carcasses! Human beings fill their stomachs with all kinds of germs every day. No wonder they often get sick and end their precious lives early in ignorant and chronic suicide.
2. See the benefits of vegetarianism from a health perspective
1. Vegetarians are more able to withstand long hours of hard work than meat eaters. This endurance contrast is nearly three times that of meat eaters. The time required to recover from fatigue to full physical fitness is about one-fifth of that of meat eaters. This is the conclusion of the investigation made by scientists on various athletes and labor workers.
2. Looking at the history of world sports, many of the world championship records in swimming, basketball, football, weightlifting, boxing, wrestling, race walking, long-distance marathon races, bicycle competitions, etc. are set and maintained by vegetarian athletes. The explosive power, endurance and physical stamina of these vegetarian athletes far surpassed meat-eating athletes, which left a deep impression on scientists.
3. The longest-lived, strongest, most durable, and fastest animals in the world are all vegetarian animals. For example, horses, deer, antelopes, and giraffes that run fast and jump high; cattle, horses, and elephants that carry heavy and long-lasting loads.
4. Many vegetarian foods contain the most important nutrient protein, which is higher than meat protein. For example, soybeans contain 40%, which is twice as much as meat contains 20%. Some nuts, seeds, and beans also contain 30% protein. The protein needed by the human body is composed of eight kinds of amino acids. These eight complete combinations can be obtained from the combination of eating more than two vegetarian foods (such as rice and beans) at the same time. Other nutrients and vitamins needed by the human body (except for vitamin B twelve must be supplemented from milk and cheese) are also available in fruits and vegetables; together with rich fiber, it can help digestion and excretion. Therefore, a vegetarian diet is definitely a more nutritious diet than meat, without all harmful substances in meat. Vegetarian food is a natural medicine for keeping away from maladies, maintaining health, beautifying the body, and being youthful.
5. The nine-year World War II ended when the United States dropped two atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. These two most prosperous metropolises in southern Japan were almost completely destroyed after the atomic bomb broke out into two dead cities. But after the incident, it was discovered that very few cattle were killed or injured in the two places. Later, on the American warship where the atomic bomb was tested, it was found that almost none of the sheep used for the test suffered any casualties due to radiation exposure. Studies have confirmed that cattle and sheep are herbivores, and the potassium element in grass turns cattle and sheep into powerful antibodies against the radiant light energy of the atomic bomb. This is a revolutionary discovery, and it has a religious revelation: compassionate vegetarianism turned out to be the most effective defensive armor in nuclear catastrophe.
6. Looking back at the great figures who have made significant contributions to mankind in history, many of them are very hard-working people who advocated vegetarianism, such as Buddhism Sakyamuni, Christian Jesus, Muslim Muhammad, Confucian Confucius and Mencius, Taoist Laozi, Hinduism The Lord, the father of China, Sun Yat-sen, the father of India, Gandhi, the American president, Franklin, the genius scientists Newton and Einstein, the great British writers Shakespeare and Bernard Shaw, the great Russian writer Tolstoy, the great Indian poet Tagore, the great German philanthropist Schweitzer, French politician Rousseau, Greek philosophers Plato and Socrates, the founder of the theory of evolution Darwin,...
3. Viewing meat and vegetarian food from a physiological perspective
After long-term research and observation by scientists, they have discovered that the eating habits of any animal are closely related to its physiological structure. Classified by eating habits, vertebrates can be broadly divided into three categories: carnivorous, herbivorous and fruit-eating.
Carnivorous animals, including lions, tigers, leopards, wolves, dogs, cats, etc., have sharp claws and protruding and sharp teeth, which are used to tear and bite the bones and flesh of other vulnerable animals. Their intestines are short and straight, only three times the size of their bodies, so that the rapidly decaying meat can pass through quickly and not stay in the body to poison the blood. The acidity secreted by their stomach is about ten times that of vegetarian animals to facilitate the digestion of meat.
Herbivores, including elephants, deer, horses, cattle, camels, sheep, rabbits, etc., feed on leaves, grass, or fruits. They have flat molars, slowly chew rough grass leaves, and help digestion with the enzyme secreted by alkaline saliva. The intestines are about ten times the length of the body, so it is not suitable for eating meat that is prone to spoilage.
Fruit-eating animals, such as orangutans, feed on fruits or vegetables as their staple food. Like herbivores, they use flat two rows of molars to chew plants and use alkaline saliva to help digestion. The digestive organs (intestines) are longer, about twelve times the body length.
Humans are fruit-eating animals, similar to herbivores, with alkaline saliva, flat molars, and intestines that are twelve times longer. Therefore, human beings are naturally vegetarian animals and are not suitable for eating meat. Eating meat is a wrong habit left by human ancestors and violates the natural laws of the Creator.
4. Looking at meat and vegetarian food from an ecological perspective
In order to supply a large amount of meat, modern people use the method of mass production to raise livestock, which not only consumes a lot of land, water, electricity, manpower, food, and money, but also cuts down a lot of natural forests.
(1) Meat culture makes the forest disappear
Raising a huge herd of livestock requires a huge place for them to stand on, and they have to produce enough food to feed them. Cutting down the primeval forest has become a necessary measure. After a piece of forest disappeared, the soil and nutrients were gradually wiped out by wind and rain, the land became barren and unsuitable for farming; the groundwater source was gradually depleted. Losing the trees and water on the ground, the "greenhouse effect" has occurred, the temperature has slowly risen, the climate has become unbearably hot, and it has also made it difficult for crops to survive.
The natural beauty is gradually moving away from people's eyes. The fresh and pure air becomes rare and precious. The inhaled air may become dirty and smelly, even poisonous. Migratory birds that helped farmers remove pests no longer appear. Farmers must spray pesticides to harvest. The three meals that everyone eats become poisonous food. Without the protection of the forest, the cute animals have disappeared.
(2) Meat culture causes land loss
When the forest was cut down, the water in the ground was either evaporated by sunlight, or flowed into rivers and seas. The land became bare. After years of strong wind and heavy rain, the land subsided and collapsed. , Flowing away, being swallowed by rivers, lakes, oceans, deserts, etc. The more crowded the living space becomes, the rarer the farmland becomes. Countless wars of aggression in history have all broken out under such circumstances.
(3) Meat culture pollutes water
Large-scale livestock farms discharge large amounts of livestock manure and urine into the ground every day, infiltrate human drinking water sources, and bring uric acid, urea, germs, and toxins into human stomachs. The pollution of groundwater caused by livestock manure is more than ten times that of human excretion. In order to purify the dirty water, a heavy price must be paid to construct and maintain water purification equipment and pipelines, which greatly increases the cost of human living.
(4) Meat culture destroys the ozone layer
The ozone layer is a protective gas layer used to block the strong ultraviolet rays in the sun at high altitudes. Assuming that without it, ultraviolet rays hit the earth directly, animal skins will quickly grow cancer, plants will die quickly, and all living things will be instantly ruined.
In the process of raising livestock, humans use chemical fertilizers to accelerate the growth of crops. When the nitrogen in these fertilizers evaporates and washes into the atmosphere, it chemically reacts with ozone and eats up the ozone, making the ozone layer weaker and thinner, and holes appear. The hole is getting bigger and bigger, and it will eventually become one of the terrible threats of the end of the world.
5. Looking at meat and vegetarian food from an economic perspective
Human food is originally made of grains and fruits and vegetables, but people don’t eat them, feed them to livestock, and then eat their meat. This turning point is equivalent to using 16 portions of grains and soybeans in exchange for a portion of meat; the other 15 portions are completely converted into animal feces and excreted.
Because eating meat instead of vegetarian, 90% protein, 96% calories, all fiber and carbohydrates are wasted.
The land needed to satisfy a meat eater is about 6.5 times the land needed to satisfy a lacto-egg vegetarian, and 25 times as much as a vegan.
The amount of water consumed by meat eaters is 3.3 times that of lacto-egg vegetarians, and 13 times that of vegans. The wasted water is used to irrigate crops for livestock to drink, and more water is used to wash the animals’ bodies, stables, and excrement.
People use twelve times more water to eat meat, making the water supply for hydroelectric power generation insufficient, and forcing them to find other more expensive, more complicated, and more polluting power generation methods. As a result, the cost of power generation has been greatly increased, and the cost of power generation has also been greatly increased. Social costs.
In order to adhere to the eating habit of eating meat, the most serious thing is: feeding animals with most of the crops harvested from hard farming, but making countless people in most parts of the world go hungry every day. The human famine actually originated from the wrong food choices made by humans!