Scutellaria-original state Scutellaria-medicinal materials Scutellaria-decoction pieces
It is the dried root of Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi. Mainly produced in Hebei, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Henan, Shaanxi and other places. Excavation in spring and autumn, remove the roots and sand, hit the rough bark after sun, steam or boil water to moisten the slices, and dry. For raw, boiled or fried charcoal.
【Properties】Bitterness and coldness. Return to lung, gallbladder, spleen, stomach, large intestine, small intestine meridian.
[Efficacy] Clearing away heat and dampness, purging fire and detoxification, hemostasis, and anti-fetus.
1. Humidity, heat and dampness, chest tightness and nausea, fullness of dampness and heat, jaundice and diarrhea. This product is bitter and cold in nature, functions to clear away heat and dampness, and is good at clearing the damp-heat of the lungs, stomach, gallbladder and large intestine, especially longer than Qingzhongshangjiao damp-heat. To treat dampness and temperature, heat and dampness syndrome, dampness and heat block the qi mechanism and cause chest tightness, nausea and vomiting, poor body heat, yellow greasy tongue coating, often with talc, white cardamom, Tongcao and other medicinal uses, such as Huangqin talc soup "); If it is mixed with Coptis, dried ginger, Pinellia ternata, etc., it can cure damp-heat resistance, fullness of vomiting, such as Banxia Xiexin Decoction ("Treatise on Febrile Diseases"); For diarrhea and dysentery, such as Pueraria lobata Huangqin Huanglian Decoction ("Treatise on Febrile Diseases"); if it is matched with Yinchen and Gardenia, it can cure damp-heat jaundice.
2. Lung fever, cough, high fever and polydipsia. This product mainly enters the lung meridian, it is good for clearing lung fire and upper Jiao real heat. It can be used to treat cough and thick sputum caused by lung heat. It can be used alone, such as Qingjin Pill ("Danxi Heart Method"); Sangbaipi, Suzi, can cure lung heat, cough and asthma, such as Qingfei Decoction ("Rejuvenation of all diseases"); if combined with Faxia, it can cure lung heat, cough and excessive phlegm, such as Huangqin Banxia Pills ("Pocket Prescriptions") .
This product is bitter and cold, has strong heat-clearing and fire-reducing power. It can be used with peppermint, gardenia, rhubarb, etc. It can be used to treat exogenous fever, high fever and polydipsia caused by middle and upper coke heat, red face and dry lips, red urine, constipation, yellow fur , Such as Liangge San ("Heji Bureau Fang").
3. Bloody fever and vomiting. This product can clear away heat and purify the fire to stop bleeding. It can be used to treat vomiting and blemishes caused by the violent fire and toxin, and it is often used with rhubarb, such as rhubarb decoction ("Sanji General Record"). This product can also be used to treat other bleeding syndromes after compatibility, such as Diyu, Sophora japonicus, used to treat blood heat and blood in the stool; when used with Angelica, used to treat metrorrhagia, such as Ziqin Pills ("Ancient and Modern Medicine").
4. Carbuncle swollen sore poison. This product has the effects of clearing heat and fire, and clearing away heat and toxins. It can be used to cure carbuncle and sore toxins that are flaming. It is often compatible with Coptis, Phellodendron, and Gardenia, such as Huanglian Jiedu Decoction ("Waitai Secret Yao"). For the treatment of heat and toxic stagnation, hemorrhoids, heat pain, it is often used with Coptis, Rhubarb, Sophora japonica and other medicinal purposes.
5. Fetal movement is restless. This product has the function of clearing heat and relieving fetal movement. It can be used to treat blood and heat and fetal movement. It can be used with rehmannia, phellodendron and other medicinal purposes, such as Baoyin Decoction ("Jingyue Quanshu"); if it is used with Atractylodes, it can treat qi deficiency, blood heat and fetal disturbance , Such as Qinshu Decoction ("Medicine Introduction"); if it is used for medicinal purposes such as Rehmannia glutinosa, Dipsacus, ginseng, etc., it can treat kidney deficiency and fetal restlessness with heat, such as Taishan Panshi San ("Jingyue Quanshu").
[Usage and Dosage] Decoction, 3-10g. It can be used for heat-clearing, and it can be used for frying for anti-fetus. It can be used for wine and charcoal to stop bleeding.
[Precautions for use] This product is not suitable for patients with bitter cold and stomach injury, and spleen and stomach deficiency and cold.
[Differentiation medication] Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi can be divided into wilt and Ziqin. Dry roots are long-growing perennial roots. They are hollow and dry. They are light and floating. They are good for clearing the upper lung fire, and are mainly used for lung heat, coughing and yellow sputum. Ziqin is the young root, solid and firm, and weight is reduced. It can relieve the damp-heat of the large intestine, and treat the abdominal pain due to the damp-heat diarrhea.
【Abstract of Ancient Books】
1. "Shen Nong's Materia Medica": "Mainly heat jaundice, intestinal dysentery, drainage of water, blood closure, malignant sores, gangrene, fire ulcer.
2. "Southern Yunnan Materia Medica": "Upward to reduce lung fire, downward to reduce bladder fire, men's five leaching, women's sudden collapse, menstruation and clearing heat, fetal fever and restlessness, clearing fetal fever, except for the fact that the six channels are really hot."
3. "Materia Medica": "The withered person clears the scorched fire, relieves phlegm and promotes qi, relieves asthma and cough, stops blood loss, retreats from cold and heat, wind-heat and damp heat, headache, relieves plague, clears pharynx, treats lung wilt, mastitis and back , Especially to remove the heat on the surface of the muscle, so it can treat macula, rat fistula, sores, and red eyes; if it is cool and scorched, it can remove red diarrhea, heat storage in the bladder, five leaching and astringent pain, large intestine closure, blood in the stool, blood leakage ."
1. Chemical composition: This product contains baicalein, baicalin, wogonin, wogonin, baicalein, acetophenone, palmitic acid, oleic acid, proline, benzoic acid, baicalein, β-sitosterol, etc. .
2. Pharmacological action: Scutellaria decoction against Shigella, Diphtheria, Pseudomonas, Typhoid, Paratyphi, Proteus, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus hemolyticus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Meningococcus, Vibrio cholerae in vitro Baicalin and baicalein can relieve allergic contraction of isolated trachea of guinea pigs and allergic asthma in whole animals, and have a synergistic effect with ephedrine, which can reduce mouse ear capillary communication. Permeability; this product also has antipyretic, antihypertensive, sedative, hepatoprotective, choleretic, inhibition of intestinal peristalsis, lowering blood lipids, anti-oxidation, regulation of cAMP levels, anti-tumor, etc.; Scutellaria baicalensis water extract has effects on prostaglandin biosynthesis Inhibition.
3. Clinical research: Combining traditional use of this product to treat lung-heat cough, modern clinical commonly used to treat pneumonia, bronchitis, etc.; use Scutellaria baicalensis, honeysuckle, decocted in water to treat 150 cases of sty, usually healed within 1-2 days (Shandong Medicine, 1989, 1:22); Shuanghuanglian powder injection (consisting of scutellaria, honeysuckle, and Forsythia) was slowly injected intravenously in physiological saline to treat 33 cases of male nongonococcal urethritis, and 30 cases were cured (Chinese Journal of Dermatology) , 1999, 6: 412); the oral liquid of Herpes No. 1 made from Scutellaria baicalensis as the main medicine, with Scrophulariae, Ophiopogon, Dendrobium, and Triangle, treated 157 cases of herpes zoster, and the pain relief and disappearing time were obvious It is shorter than the Longdan Xiegan granule control group, and the incidence of sequelae is also lower than that of the control group (Journal of Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 2001, 6:388); in addition, Scutellaria baicalensis and other preparations are clinically used to treat hypertension, viral hepatitis, Meningococcal carriers, trachoma, etc.