Professor Li Chunyu of China Medical University Recruiting Master Students Majoring in Anorectal
And employment prospect list
(2007-2013) Modified date: 2013.8.15
Enrollment time School control line Candidate scores Student source category Pre-exam school name Gender Employment prospects Graduated employment unit
2007 295 exemption seven-year program China Medical University Lin Shusen Male Excellent 2009 Fourth Hospital of China Medical University
2007 295 340 Bachelor of Shenyang Medical College Song Chengfei Male Excellent 2010 Fushun Mining Bureau General Hospital
2008 295 exemption seven-year program China Medical University Yuan Peng Male Excellent 2010 Fourth Hospital of China Medical University
2008 295 exemption seven-year program China Medical University Guan Weiyu Male Excellent 2010 Fourth Hospital of China Medical University
2008 295 360 Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Yuan Lu Female Excellent 2011 Fourth Hospital of China Medical University
2009 285 287 Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Jiang Tao Male Excellent 2012 Shenyang Anorectal Hospital
2010 285 345 Bachelor China Medical University Li Yuxi Female 2013
2010 285 296 Bachelor of Hebei Medical University Li Guohu Male You 2013 Tianyou Hospital Affiliated to Wuhan University of Science and Technology
2011 300 Exemption 7-year system China Medical University Lai Rongbin Male Excellent 2013 Zhongshan Hospital Affiliated to Xiamen University
2011 300 305 Bachelor of Liaoning Medical College Lu Yao Female 2014
2011 300 384 Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Li Chang Female 2014
2012 300 344 Undergraduate Chengde Medical College Gu Jiannan Male 2015
2012 300 333 Undergraduate Chengde Medical College Fan Leitao Male 2015
2013 290 294 Undergraduate Liaoning Medical College Fan Zilong Male 2016
2013 290 293 Bachelor of Liaoning Medical College Fu Qi Female 2016
The 2014 plan is to recruit 1-2 students in the seven-year system; 2 people will be recruited (only for professional degrees).
Special requirements for candidates:
1. Chinese medicine, western medicine, and integrated traditional Chinese and western medicine are all eligible; after 2013, only western medicine candidates will be admitted.
2. Priority admission for seven-year and female candidates;
3. Comprehensive examination courses: Western medicine comprehensive and Chinese medicine comprehensive. After 2013, only comprehensive western medicine will be tested.
Note: 1) From 2006 to 2010, the admission score for postgraduates of China Medical University is 275-285, and the average admission score for anorectal majors is 275-285.
2) In 2011, the admission score for graduate students of China Medical University was 300 points, and the average admission score for anorectal majors was 300 points.
3) In 2012, the admission score for graduate students of China Medical University was 300 points, and the average admission score for anorectal majors was 300 points.
Attachment: Introduction of Li Chunyu
Website: China Anorectal Physician Network (www.zggc.org) China Anorectal Health Network (www.zggcjk.com)
Attachment: Application form https://www.zggcjk.com/UpLoadFiles/news/2011-4/2011041211180070738.doc