Speaking of tumors, the next thing to think of is "cancer" and "death". In the face of "advanced cancer", current medicine can only maintain patients' lives through chemotherapy, but they cannot be completely cured. The incidence of gastrointestinal tumors is among the highest among all types of cancers, among which gastric cancer is a common disease in the world. It ranks fourth in the incidence of systemic tumors and the second in mortality.
The reason is that the most important one is that "there are no special symptoms in the early stage, and it is not easy to be detected". It is too late to prevent. The tumor has deteriorated when it is discovered, but it is too late.
Therefore, in the face of such a high incidence of gastrointestinal tumors, it is also for health. We should pay more attention to the symptoms that are easily overlooked. If we prevent them early, we may be able to pass by "cancer".
What are the gastrointestinal tumors? Mainly including gastric cancer, rectal cancer, colon cancer, let us understand one by one.
1. Causes and early symptoms of gastric cancer
Regarding gastric cancer, we must first understand the occurrence of cancer in any part of the stomach. It is called gastric cancer in medicine, because the stomach wall has many layers, including mucosa, submucosa, basal layer, serosal layer, etc., which are like skin. Epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous tissue.
Gastric cancer generally originates from the mucosal layer, submucosa and basal layer. The location of the cancer determines the stage of the cancer. Early gastric cancer refers to cancer cells invading the mucosal layer and submucosa. It can generally be cured by mucosal resection. The 5-year survival rate is as high as 90%; once it reaches the grassroots or serosal layer, it belongs to the middle and late stage, and the cure rate will drop by half; when the cancer cell breaks through the stomach wall and metastasizes to the liver, it belongs to the late stage, and the five-year survival rate is less than 10%.
According to clinical conditions, the high-risk factors for gastric cancer mainly include: region, genetics and similar disease transitions.
·In China, the coastal areas of Henan, Hebei, Inner Mongolia, and Shandong are areas with a high incidence of gastric cancer;
·The immediate family members suffering from gastric cancer should also be taken seriously;
·In addition, people with chronic gastritis and Helicobacter infection are also at high risk of gastric cancer.
What are the early symptoms of gastric cancer?
1. Discomfort and pain in the upper abdomen, and frequent attacks within a short period of time;
2. Stomach pain, weakened appetite, no appetite for anything, and body fatigue;
3. Under normal food intake, I often feel full and feel nauseous and vomiting from time to time;
4. Black and bleeding stools, especially the elderly who have not had stomach problems before, should pay more attention;
2. Causes and early symptoms of colon cancer
Colon cancer is another common gastrointestinal tumor. The age of onset is mostly after 40 years old, and the sex ratio is obvious. The ratio of male to female is 2:1. The common site of colon cancer is generally at the junction of the rectum, rectum and sigmoid colon. Tumors grow on the mucous membrane of the inner wall of the colon. Compared with other cancers, colon cancer takes longer from germination to cancerous transformation. Today, the most effective medical treatment for colon cancer is to remove it.
The high-risk factors of colon cancer mainly include: family history, history of colon and other related diseases, long-term high-fat, low-fiber eating habits;
· Immediate family members have a history of colon cancer, the next generation is 8 times more likely to get the disease. If you have a family history of colon cancer, the best prevention method is to have regular physical examinations;
·Secondly, people suffering from colon diseases, such as ulcerative colitis, colon polyps, etc., these early symptoms will increase the chance of colon cancer;
·The most important factor is eating habits. Epidemiological studies have shown that 70% to 90% of tumors are related to environmental factors and lifestyles. Among them, 40% to 60% of environmental factors are related to diet and nutrition. Eating habits are mainly high fat, high protein intake and lack of fiber.
Friends who like to eat meat all over, and those who don’t like fruits and vegetables, should know how to do it.
What are the early symptoms of colon cancer?
1. Abdominal discomfort (there is always a feeling of swelling), and a dull pain in the abdomen;
2. Nausea and vomiting occur. At the same time, appetite is weakened, and what to eat is not good;
3. Abdominal pain before defecation, which will be relieved after defecation, sometimes constipation and diarrhea alternate;
4. The frequency of defecation is significantly increased than usual, and there will be some blood stains in the stool.
3. Causes and early symptoms of rectal cancer
Rectal cancer and colon cancer are not to be confused. Their location is different. Rectal cancer refers to the cancer located between the dentate line to the sigmoid colon and the junction of the rectum. The tumor grows on the mucosa of the rectum and grows continuously to rupture and deteriorate. . We can classify it in a more popular way, generally divided into middle-high rectal cancer and low rectal cancer. This is based on certain medical theories. First, middle-high rectal cancer can preserve the anus during treatment without affecting the quality of life, while low rectal cancer It involves whether the anus can be preserved, and the probability of recurrence after surgery is greater than that of mid-to-high rectal cancer. Similar to colon cancer, patients with rectal cancer are mostly around 40 years old, and the proportion of male patients is larger than that of female patients.
High-risk factors for rectal cancer include: unreasonable eating habits, rectal polyp lesions, genetic factors, etc.;
·With the improvement of material living conditions, the eating habits of modern people are also changing. High animal protein and high fat foods are eaten too much, and fiber absorption is too little, which is one of the main factors that cause cancer;
·Polyps appear on the rectal wall and mucous membrane. If the treatment is not improved early, it is very likely to develop into a tumor;
·Genetic factors, that is, there is a history of rectal cancer in the immediate family. Epidemiological studies have shown that the age of disease under genetic factors tends to be higher.
What are the early symptoms of rectal cancer?
1. Changes in bowel habits and increased frequency;
2. Bleeding during defecation is usually easy to be mistaken for hemorrhoids;
3. Slight pain in the abdomen and diarrhea.
4. What kind of examinations should be done for early detection of gastrointestinal tumors?
1. When there is bleeding in the stool, blood routine and stool occult blood examination can be done. If the stool occult blood is positive, it means that the gastrointestinal bleeding should be continued in-depth examination, especially the elderly;
2. Gastrointestinal radiography can understand the condition of the digestive tract, which needs to be carried out under the strict guidance of a doctor;
3. Electronic gastroscopy and colonoscopy are the most important and most important gastrointestinal examination methods and means, which can find benign and malignant tumors most clearly and directly;
Five, usually eat these anti-cancer foods
Poor eating habits are one of the main factors causing gastrointestinal tumors. You can usually eat the following foods:
Fruits: watermelon, bitter gourd, pumpkin, kiwi, fig, walnut, papaya, etc.;
Vegetables: garlic, green onions, olives, carrots, tomatoes, coriander, asparagus, kelp, seaweed, etc.;
Edible fungi: shiitake mushrooms, mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, fungus, hericium, etc.;
Grain: mung beans, soybeans, buckwheat, naked oats, barley, etc.;
Others: pollen, honey, vinegar, chrysanthemum, green tea, etc.