1) The diet is unclean, or overeating is spicy, and there is too little fiber in the food, which cannot effectively stimulate the gastrointestinal tract, and the gastrointestinal motility slows down, resulting in constipation.
2) When the gastrointestinal tract is obstructed, its contents cannot pass normally, and it stays in the stomach or intestines to cause constipation, such as pyloric obstruction and intestinal obstruction. Among them, the elderly pay special attention to the obstruction or stricture caused by the tumor to cause constipation.
3) Decreased colonic stress function. Under normal circumstances, the contents of the colon can stimulate the colon to cause peristalsis. When the colon, especially the rectum, is less irritable, even if the stool enters the rectum, it cannot cause bowel movements and bowel movements. It is common in the elderly who take laxatives orally for a long time, or in young people who are busy at work and neglect their bowels. In addition, hyperthyroidism and high blood calcium can also cause constipation. ) Zhang Shengfu, Department of Anorectal, South Branch, Chenzhou First People's Hospital
4) When there are anal diseases such as anal fissures, hemorrhoids, abscesses around the anus, etc., due to severe pain in defecation, constipation is not daring to defecate, which is also called difficulty defecation.
5) Mental factors, excessive mental stress or depression, inhibiting the natural bowel reflex, can produce and develop severe constipation.
6) Some parenteral diseases can also cause constipation, such as hypokalemia, hypothyroidism, porphyria, etc.
7) Long-term oral administration of some drugs can also cause constipation, such as gastric mucosal protective agents: Smecta, Livzon Dele, etc., and antihypertensive drugs calcium ion antagonists.
When constipation occurs, pay attention to further check blood routine, routine routine plus occult blood, and thyroid function, etc., in addition to do gastrointestinal peristalsis test, defecography or colonoscopy.