Clinically, some babies often see constipation, that is, dry stools, stools every 2-3 days, or even once more than a week. These babies are very painful when defecation, and often have anal fissures, hemorrhoids, and anal prolapse. Both stool and urine are important methods for the human body to expel toxins. About 50% of the stool is bacteria. Therefore, the bacterial toxins excretion of babies are reduced, and they remain in the body, which will cause many harm to the baby, such as growth retardation, intestinal infection Wait. Therefore, we should pay attention to the baby's constipation and treat it in time.
Common causes include sigmoid colon lengthy disease, Hirschsprung's disease, anal stenosis and other surgical diseases. However, a large part of babies are constipated due to poor living habits. For babies without pathological changes, they can be treated from the following aspects:
1. Diet: Eat more crude fiber diet and avoid eating too fine food
2. Drinking plenty of water, especially a cup of light salt water in the morning can promote intestinal peristalsis.
3. More activities, more exercise
4. Help your baby develop the habit of defecation regularly, and induce the baby to squat at a uniform time every day.
5. Take honey in moderation
6. Supplement probiotics: such as Clostridium butyricum, Diebacterium, compound lactic acid bacteria, etc.
7. Calcium-containing drugs. Too much supplementation can also cause constipation, so if the baby is not lacking in calcium, parents should not blindly give the baby an overdose of calcium.
8. Babies with hypothyroidism will also have constipation and need to supplement thyroxine.