Anorectal disease is the general term for anal, rectal, and colon diseases. The main symptoms are blood in the stool, swelling and pain, prolapse, pus, constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, pus and blood. Its cause is nothing more than rheumatism, dryness and heat, qi deficiency and blood deficiency, which are closely related to spleen and stomach dysfunction. Food depends on the spleen and stomach to receive, transport, and transport to nourish the whole body. Irregular diet can directly damage the spleen and stomach. One injury to the spleen and stomach will cause all kinds of diseases. Anorectal disease can be caused or aggravated by improper diet, and can also be reduced, relieved or even cured by dietary conditioning. Therefore, dietary conditioning is of great significance to the prevention and treatment of anorectal diseases.
1. Eat regularly and quantitatively to avoid over-hungry and over-satisfaction Over-hungry refers to under-eating or out-of-date non-eating or not being hungry. Insufficient dietary intake and lack of biochemical source of Qi and blood lead to less Qi and blood failure and weak spleen and stomach. Insufficiency of spleen, depression of middle qi leads to prolonged ejaculation, chronic dysentery, prolapse, internal hemorrhoids prolapse, etc.; Qi deficiency promotes fatigue, blood deficiency intestinal loss makes stool difficult; Qi and blood deficiency causes anal fistula after anal carbuncle ulcers. Oversatisfaction refers to eating too many times or eating too much, which exceeds the spleen and stomach's ability to accept and transport, so that the spleen and stomach is impaired, water valleys are difficult to transport, and the rise and fall of Qi can cause diarrhea, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
2. The five flavors are balanced and should not be a partial diet "Su Wen. "Feng Tongtian Theory" says: "Yin is born in the five flavors; Yin in the five houses hurts the five flavors." If the five flavors are too extreme, the corresponding internal organs will be damaged. (1) Xinyang diverges, and it is easy to dissipate yang and damage body fluid when it is over; when temperature is over, it will nourish yang and help fire, and darkly consume yin and blood. Therefore, over-eating spicy warm tonic products will damage the yin, blood and body fluids and lose moisture in the intestines, resulting in dry stools. Struggling to defecate, the blood stasis will not disperse into anal fissures and hemorrhoids over time. Xin can help heat to generate wind, while warming tonic helps the sun to generate fire. Wind and fire incite, burn the intestines and cause blood in the stool. (2) Gan can help dampness, overeating is sweet, moisture accumulates in the colonic tract, conduction failure causes diarrhea. Dampness can transform heat, damp-heat bet into the large intestine, qi and blood stasis will become polyp hemorrhoids; damp-heat stagnation in the anus, qi and blood stasis will conflict as hemorrhoids. Because of wetness, wetness is a disease that usually hurts first, so there are more cases of anal diseases due to wetness. (3) Bitterness, coldness and bitterness, easy to damage the spleen and stomach. Insufficiency of the spleen, diarrhea due to excessive water dampness, impaired stomach qi, and vomiting and constipation due to turbid yin. (4) The sour taste is astringent to nourish the liver. Over-eating the sour taste will lead to strong liver qi, and if the wood is strong, the soil will be depleted. Abdominal pain and diarrhea will appear.
3. It is advisable to have a light diet, but the sweet, fat, and greasy products can generate heat, while the sweet and greasy products help dampness and hinder the spleen. Humidity and heat condense the anus into hemorrhoids; damp heat turns into fire, fire poison is internalized, stagnant anus, carrion becomes pus, anal carbuncle, anal fistula is easy to become after anal ulcer.
4. Don't drink alcohol too much. Zhu Danxi believes: "The nature of alcohol is very hot and poisonous." If you drink too much, the hot gas will damage the spleen and stomach, causing internal dampness and internal heat. Damp heat can cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, diarrhea, dysentery, pus and blood syndromes; damp-heat betting anus can cause hemorrhoids and fistula carbuncle; internal heat fumigation, burn blood network and cause blood in the stool; heat injury body fluid can cause constipation and anal fissure
5. Don't eat cold and unclean products. Cold and unclean products are easy to damage the yang of the spleen and stomach, cold and dampness endogenous, causing abdominal pain, diarrhea, cold damp dysentery, etc.
In addition to diet and health care, the prevention and treatment of anorectal diseases should also pay attention to the adjustment of emotions and daily life. Emotional injury and excessive exertion are one of the predisposing factors of anorectal diseases.