With the liberalization of the second-child policy, a large number of elderly pregnant women have emerged, and the troubles during pregnancy caused by this have also made these expectant mothers uneasy. According to statistics, the incidence of hemorrhoids in elderly pregnant women is as high as 80%. After pregnant women suffer from hemorrhoids, surgery is not recommended. It is best to take preventive care before pregnancy to avoid hemorrhoids during pregnancy. Regardless of the fact that hemorrhoids are a trivial matter, if hemorrhoids during pregnancy are not prevented in time, it will affect the health of the mother and fetus, and even affect the delivery process.
Expert advice: To prepare for the second child, it is best to remove hemorrhoids first. Avoid hemorrhoids aggravated during pregnancy, leading to anemia, and even hemorrhoids incarcerated and necrotic, and emergency surgery will be necessary, which will cause adverse effects on pregnant women and fetuses!
1. The dangers of hemorrhoids in pregnant women
Pregnant women are a high incidence of hemorrhoids. With the growth of the fetus after pregnancy, the uterus gradually increases, forming pressure on the inferior vena cava, which hinders the blood return in the pelvic cavity. The blood in the venous plexus around the anus is stagnant and tortuous. It is easy to form hemorrhoids or make the original Hemorrhoids get worse.
Long-term large amounts of blood in the stool can lead to insufficient nutrition of the mother, weak physique, and developmental delay of the baby. For "pregnant mothers", curing hemorrhoids is a pre-pregnancy "compulsory course", not only to avoid the torture of hemorrhoids during pregnancy, but also to consider the health of the pregnant baby. During pregnancy, females are affected by hemorrhoids such as blood in the stool, prolapse, pain, itching, etc., which can lead to anemia, dizziness, shortness of breath, fatigue, and poor spirits, which are not conducive to the development of the fetus, and even cause the fetus in severe cases. Miscarriage, premature delivery or other complications, there are many cases of fetal death in clinical.
Anorectal health is important
"Guoyu" Carbomer Hemorrhoid Gel: It is composed of Carbomer Gel, a variety of precious materials and a gel dispenser. The specific gel has a strong adsorption function, which can reduce inflammation, reduce swelling and relieve pain. It is used to relieve the symptoms of internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids and mixed hemorrhoids caused by anal swelling pain, mucous membrane bleeding and constipation.
Second, pregnant women are more likely to suffer from hemorrhoids
1. After pregnancy, it can cause abdominal pressure to gradually increase. With the gradual increase of the uterus, the compression of the inferior vena cava is also increasing, especially when the fetal position is not correct, the compression is more obvious, which directly affects the veins of the lower rectum and anal canal The backflow of blood causes congestion and dilation of the hemorrhoidal veins and induces hemorrhoids.
2. During pregnancy, on the one hand, the enlarged uterus compresses the intestine; on the other hand, women generally have less activity due to inconvenience during this period, the gastrointestinal peristalsis is obviously slowed down, and the stool stays in the intestinal cavity for a long time. , The water in the stool is absorbed excessively, causing dry stool, difficulty defecation and other symptoms of constipation. Dry feces can cause hemorrhoids to expand and expand to form hemorrhoids. In addition, dry and hard feces can easily rub the hemorrhoid mucosa and cause bleeding, and even cause the original hemorrhoids to detach from the anus and cause hemorrhoids incarceration, causing severe anus A series of symptoms such as pain and walking inconvenience.
3. During pregnancy, hormone levels in the body have undergone more fundamental changes. The progesterone and relaxin in the female body will increase greatly, making the fibrous connective tissue in the body soft and elastic, causing water and sodium retention and vasodilation. This makes the hemorrhoidal veins more prone to congestion, varicose and enlargement.
3. Prevention of hemorrhoids in pregnant women
Reasonable diet: Pregnant women should be careful not to eat or eat less spicy foods and condiments, and at the same time develop the habit of drinking more water, it is best to drink light salt water or honey water. Pregnant women with constipation and hemorrhoids should consciously drink more water, eat more fruits and fresh vegetables. Especially vegetables and fruits rich in crude fiber. Eat less irritating foods such as chili, pepper, ginger, garlic, and green onions.
Try to choose the left side sleeping position: When pregnant women adopt the left side sleeping position, it helps to avoid the enlarged uterus from compressing the abdominal aorta, inferior vena cava and ureter, reducing the pressure on the rectal veins, and increasing the blood flow of the uterus and placenta The amount of perfusion and renal blood flow are more conducive to the growth and development of the fetus and prevent pregnancy complications such as hemorrhoids and supine syndrome during pregnancy, and reduce the morbidity and mortality of pregnant women and fetuses during the perinatal period. Of course, in a long sleep, it is impossible to maintain a posture, you can alternate left and right, but it is best to take the left side lying position more.
Appropriate exercise: Pregnant women should not sit for a long time, and should exercise appropriately to promote blood return to the anorectal area. Insist on doing 10-30 levator movements every day (that is, consciously contracting the anus). This can reduce the congestion of the hemorrhoidal venous plexus, improve local blood circulation, and reduce the incidence.
Prevent constipation and diarrhea: Do not bear bowel movements for a long time, develop regular bowel habits, do not read books and newspapers in the toilet during defecation, avoid prolonged squatting in the toilet, prolonged squatting can easily cause dilatation or varicose of the anal veins, so as not to stimulate the anus. , The time for squatting in the toilet is generally no more than 10 minutes. If you can’t get it out at a time, you can get up and rest for a while. When it’s difficult to defecate, you can use some laxative drugs, such as Maren Runchang pills, fruit guide tablets, etc. Laxatives are not suitable, let alone pressure enema, etc. Method to lax, so as not to cause miscarriage or premature delivery.
Expert advice: To prepare for the second child, it is best to remove hemorrhoids first. Avoid hemorrhoids aggravated during pregnancy, leading to anemia, or even incarcerated necrosis of hemorrhoids, and emergency surgery will be necessary, which will cause adverse effects on pregnant women and fetuses!
Q: What are the complications of anorectal disease?
A: It is easy to cause some anal diseases: the stool is too hard, leading to increased abdominal pressure, making blood circulation in the anal veins poor, anal fissure, hemorrhoids, rectal prolapse, blood in the stool, and difficulty in stool.
Q: What should I pay attention to for anorectal diseases?
A: Mainly soften stools. 1. Eat more vegetables with high fiber content. Potatoes (stewed), pumpkin, leeks, celery, spinach, etc. can be a cup of honey water before going to bed, and more honey. Drink a large glass of warm water after getting up in the morning (drink it all in one breath). Eat two bananas 1 hour after dinner