1. Postoperative diet: You can eat light and easy to digest food on the postoperative day, but do not eat soy products and dairy products to prevent flatulence. Eat a normal diet from the next day, eat more vegetables and fruits, and ensure drinking water. After the operation, try to maintain a regular meal and do not go on a diet, because dieting will cause insufficient stool volume. If the water in the stool is absorbed by the intestine for a long time, it is easy to cause dry stool, causing constipation and weakened defecation reflex. Fasting spicy and irritating food, eating less or not eating beef, mutton, turtle, pigeon, black fish and seafood, no need to use supplements and health products.
2. Postoperative defecation: The anus is bandaged with gauze on the postoperative day. It is not suitable to defecate. It is better to defecate after removing the gauze the next day, which can reduce the risk of wound bleeding and edema. If the bowel movement is obvious and you must defecate, you can go to the toilet naturally and remove the gauze before going to the toilet; if the bowel movement is obvious and cannot be discharged, do not force it; there will be a small amount of bleeding during defecation, clean the wound and wrap it with gauze; if bleeding More than that, please contact your doctor or visit the hospital in time. Start taking stool softening drugs the next day after the operation (choose according to the condition, such as lactulose oral solution). If you do not have a bowel movement or have dry stools 3 days after the operation, you should contact your doctor or come to the hospital for follow-up consultation. A few days after the operation, there are many bowel movements, a small amount each time, a feeling of incomplete defecation, obvious swelling of the anus, fecal impaction may occur, and need to come to the hospital for treatment.
3. Postoperative urination: You can drink a small amount of water in the early postoperative period. A small number of patients may have urinary sphincter spasm due to pain, tension, anal packing gauze and other factors. Acoustic stimulation of acupuncture points and water can promote urination, and catheterization is necessary if necessary. After urinating smoothly, you can drink water normally. Some patients have urination and turn blue after the operation, which is caused by the application of drugs during the operation and disappears by itself.
4. Activities of the wood queen: Proper walking is required after surgery, especially in the morning and after meals, which can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and help defecation, but not excessively to avoid fatigue and discomfort. You can use a beautiful buttocks pad when sitting to avoid pressure on the anus. Do not perform breath-holding movements (struggling in the toilet, squatting, lifting heavy objects, etc.), avoid exercising, standing for a long time, etc.
5. Pain, distension and discomfort: Most patients have incisions and dense distribution of nerves in the anus, so postoperative pain is more sensitive, and painkillers are routinely used. If you are afraid of bowel movements, you can take painkillers half an hour before bowel movements. In addition, in addition to pain, some patients may have burning irritation in the anus and frequent defecation, incomplete defecation, and anal swelling. These are common symptoms after anal surgery, mainly related to surgical trauma that stimulates the skin of the anal canal. And tooth line, ligation of hemorrhoids and other reasons. In the later stage, if the pain is obvious after going to the toilet, you can prepare half a basin of warm water in advance, and then sit and soak the anus in the basin immediately after going to the toilet.
6. Anal sitz bath and dressing change: Try to avoid defecation on the postoperative day. The hemostatic sponge and external dressing in the anus are used for compression to stop bleeding. The next day, after removing the anal packing, take a bath first. Prepare half a basin of water (the water temperature is not hot, about 40℃), add 3 small bottles of Kangfuxin liquid (total 30ml), sit in the anus for 10 minutes, and gently massage around the anus. After sitting in the bath, blow dry the part, buy iodophor, cotton swabs, and appropriate size applicator (or gauze + tape), and family members will change the dressing, squeeze a small amount of hemorrhoid ointment onto a hemorrhoid plug, and stuff it into the anus by more than 3 cm. Then massage locally, 1-2 times a day.
7. Bathing: It is recommended to scrub the day after anal disease. If it is not very painful and physical strength permits, you can take a shower the next day. Do not use soap or shower gel on the wound (waterproof dressing can be used to protect the anus). After bathing, you can wash the anus with water. After drying the water, apply hemorrhoid ointment and cover it with gauze.
8. Other matters: follow-up visits one week after discharge. Generally, the patients are basically cured after 2-3 re-examinations. Discomfort is followed up. Sexual life should be avoided during wound healing after anal disease. Some people think that the more frequent dressing changes, the better. In fact, too many dressing changes will delay wound healing, because frequent stimulation of the wound can cause pain and damage granulation and new epithelial tissue.
---This article is aimed at patients with local anesthesia during day surgery in our hospital