So far, the cause of chronic prostatitis has not been fully clarified. People have different opinions and opinions are very different. Therefore, so far, the cause of chronic prostatitis cannot be explained by a single theory, and the analysis is related to the following factors.
1. Bacterial infection: For example, unclean sex, infection with gonococcal urethritis, due to incomplete treatment, it can be combined or converted to bacterial prostatitis. Tonsillitis can also be combined with bacterial prostatitis.
2. Chlamydia and Mycoplasma are also one of the pathogens of prostate infection.
3. Poor urinary tract: Prostatitis is caused when bacteria in the posterior urinary tract grow and the body's resistance is reduced.
4. Congestion of the perineum and prostate: It can cause the accumulation of local metabolites, block the glands of the prostate, and poor drainage of glandular fluid, leading to chronic prostatitis.
5. Overwork, fatigue, anxiety, and tension can easily lead to chronic prostatitis.
6. Excessive drinking, smoking, overeating, spicy, and excessive libido can cause prostate congestion, which is conducive to the reproduction of bacteria and easily induces prostate inflammation.
7. People who sit for a long time, taxi drivers and those who work for a long time are prone to chronic prostatitis, and it is not suitable to be cured.
8. Colds, fatigue, and weakened immune function can also induce inflammation of the prostate.
9. Perineal injury, chronic constipation, and hemorrhoids can all lead to chronic prostatitis.
In general, the etiology of chronic prostatitis is multifaceted, and a certain factor cannot be one-sidedly emphasized. Specific patients should be analyzed according to different situations.