Vitamin B2 is the nemesis of any disease. 1. The long-term and severe lack of vitamin B2 in the body is the root cause of cancer and tumors. 2. Various peptic ulcers, bleeding, lumps, polyps, fibroids, and liver cirrhosis are also caused by the lack of vitamin B2. 3. Hemorrhoids are also caused by a lack of vitamin B2. 4. Women's cervical erosion is also caused by lack of vitamin B2. 5. What is commonly referred to as "getting hot" is a short-term and acute deficiency of vitamin B2. 6. Supplement vitamin B2 timely and adequately, these symptoms will alleviate until healed.
Vitamin B2 is an essential nutrient for the human body. It is an essential substance that forms the surface of human tissues and organs. Vitamin B2 cannot be stored in the human body, but the human body needs it every day, so it must be supplemented from food every day. The content of vitamin B2 in animal liver, kidney, heart is higher (this also explains the importance of B2), followed by milk and its products, poultry and eggs, beans and their products, cereals, and general vegetables also contain a small amount Vitamin B2. Vitamin B2 in plants mainly exists in the skins and husks of grains, and most of them are lost in the process of food processing. Therefore, the diet structure of modern people makes the human body unable to obtain enough vitamin B2 from food, so most people are in a state of vitamin B2 deficiency.
The human body will not feel any slight lack of vitamin B2, but when it reaches a certain level, obvious symptoms will appear. First of all, congestion appears in the weakest part of the human body, usually at the ends of the digestive tract, that is, the mouth or anus. , Swelling, followed by ulcers on the skin or mucous membranes, and then bleeding, which is oral ulcers and hemorrhoids. If you are deficient in vitamin B2 for a long time, the same symptoms will appear in other parts of the body.
Why does lack of vitamin B2 cause congestion and swelling? The main reason lies in the blood vessels. The cells that make up the blood vessel walls cannot do without vitamin B2. When vitamin B2 is lacking, the blood vessel walls (mainly capillaries, the wall itself is very thin) begin to become thinner. Under the action of blood pressure, the blood vessels begin to The external bulge, when the local blood vessels begin to bulge, a mass is formed, and finally the blood vessels begin to split and hemorrhage. If it occurs in the brain, have you guessed it? Yes, this is cerebral hemorrhage.
Why do lack of vitamin B2 cause ulcers? In the same way, the cells that make up the human skin and mucous membranes also need vitamin B2. When B2 is lacking, the human body cannot produce enough skin and mucous membrane cells to replace the cells that have been metabolized. A gap is created, the skin or mucous membrane of the affected area. It’s like snow is melted, and a small spot develops into a wound. This is an ulcer, which occurs in the esophagus, which is an esophageal ulcer, which occurs in the stomach, which is a gastric ulcer, and when it occurs in the intestine, it is an intestinal ulcer. The female cervix is cervical erosion. If the ulcer surface does not heal for a long time, it will be infected by bacteria and cause inflammation. The simple use of anti-inflammatory drugs can only temporarily control the growth of bacteria, but will not heal the ulcer. Congestion and swelling will protrude over the surface of tissues and organs for a long time and continue to develop and form tumors. When the tumors develop to the final stage, the surface will be eroded, repeatedly infected, purulent, and internal cells proliferate wildly. This is cancer. Therefore, cancer is a long-term and severe lack of vitamin B2 in the human body, a sign that various tissues and organs are about to fail, and a total collapse is about to occur. This also reasonably explains why the cancerous part is completely removed, but the spread and recurrence of cancer cannot be avoided. It is not the spread of cancer cells, but the collapse of tissues and organs one after another.
Knowing the cause of the disease, the treatment is much simpler. Add vitamin B2 in a timely and adequate amount, the redness and swelling will disappear, the ulcer will heal, the tumor will shrink or disappear, the cancer will stop getting worse and get better.
Vitamin B2 is extremely cheap, one yuan a bottle, 100 tablets a bottle, even the poor can afford it. The indications marked on the medicine bottle are: used to prevent and treat vitamin B2 deficiency, such as angular cheilitis, chapped lips, glossitis, scrotum, conjunctivitis, seborrheic dermatitis, etc. Obviously, these are just the initial symptoms of vitamin B2 deficiency. Modern medicine has not studied this issue in depth: Since vitamin B2 deficiency can cause ulcers in the lips, gums, and tongue, are ulcers elsewhere in the digestive tract not related to B2? It is the simple taste of this issue that has led to the current spread of cancer. Need to take the dosage of vitamin B2, the usage and dosage on the medicine bottle: mouth and abdomen, adult, 1-2 tablets at a time, 3 times a day. Practice has proved that when the human body has no obvious symptoms and is used for prevention, this dosage may be okay. However, if the body already has obvious symptoms, such as ulcers, hemorrhoids, polyps, and tumors, then this dosage is obviously not enough. It takes 4-6 tablets at a time, 3-4 times a day to see obvious results. Some people feel that taking vitamin B2 is useless because of insufficient dosage, which delays their illness. Patients who have been hospitalized can ask the doctor to add B-complex vitamins (containing vitamin B2) to the infusion, the effect will be better.
Vitamin B2 does not have any side effects on the human body. Excessive vitamin B2 will be excreted directly from the urine, so there is no need to worry about overdose. There is also a problem that must be paid attention to. Vitamin B2 is easily decomposed when exposed to light, which will lead to failure. If a bottle of vitamin B2 is not eaten for a month after opening the cap, the remaining pills are estimated to be invalid. It will feel useless, and then you need to re-purchase, the best production date is within half a year. Here, I also call on manufacturers to wrap a layer of sugar coating on the outside of vitamin B2, so as to reduce the chance of vitamin B2 being ineffective when exposed to light.
What is the relationship between "getting hot" and vitamin B2? Hot foods such as peppers, lamb, white wine, etc. enter the human body to expand capillaries and accelerate blood flow, which will accelerate the consumption of vitamin B2, just as a person must consume more oxygen when running than walking. Vitamin B2 is quickly consumed without being supplemented, so it will cause symptoms of burning such as gum swelling and anal muscle congestion and swelling. As long as you take adequate vitamin B2 immediately, the symptoms will disappear quickly. Of course, eating some cold foods such as watermelon can neutralize the heat in the body and have a certain effect, but the most fundamental factor is vitamin B2.
"Ten people and nine hemorrhoids" is a folk saying that refers to the high incidence of hemorrhoids. In fact, it also proves the universality of vitamin B2 deficiency in the population. Epidemiology believes that parents have cancer, children are also prone to cancer, so cancer is hereditary, this is actually a wrong conclusion. The real reason is that parents and children have a high degree of similarity in their diet. Parents love spicy food and often get angry and are in a state of lack of vitamin B2. Then children must also love spicy food and lack vitamin B2. If the child is separated from his parents in the future, his or her eating habits will be preserved, so it is not surprising that the child suffers from the same disease as his parents.
Why are people who eat whole grains less likely to get cancer? Now you should understand, it is actually the vitamin B2 contained in whole grains (mainly on the skin and shell) that plays a role. If the skin and shell are removed, the effect will be greatly reduced. Some people often eat multivitamins and think that they will not lack vitamin B2. In fact, the B2 contained in multivitamins is far from meeting people's daily needs, and vitamin B2 must be supplemented alone.
Vitamin B2, a safe "nuclear" weapon
Vitamin B2 has a wide range of functions: 1. Promote development and cell regeneration; 2. Participate in cell growth and metabolism; 3. Cooperate with other substances to participate in a variety of metabolism; 4. Promote growth and development, and maintain the integrity of skin and cell membranes; 5. Prevent and eliminate oral reproductive syndrome; 6. Promote the normal growth of skin, nails and hair; 7. Promote the body's absorption of iron, which can prevent anemia; 8. Improve vision and reduce eye fatigue. Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, is a safe "nuclear" weapon.
Note: Oral Reproductive Syndrome, also known as Behcet's disease, is characterized by oral ulcers, genital ulcers, ophthalmia, and skin damage. The disease often involves the nervous system, digestive tract, lungs, kidneys, and epididymis. The condition is repeated The alternating process of onset and remission.
Vitamin B2 has three characteristics: one is that it is easily damaged by light (especially ultraviolet rays); the other is that it can be destroyed by heating in an alkaline solution, so be careful when using it with food and medicine; the third is that the body has limited reserves and must be replenished daily .
We can usually supplement vitamin B2 through food or nutrition every day. If it can be taken together with vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin C and folic acid, the effect will be better. Some special patients can be supplemented with medicine. Under normal circumstances, vitamin B2 does not accumulate in the body, so it is generally not poisoned even if it is taken in excess.
Wide range of uses
Vitamin B2 has a wide range of effects. In addition to the aforementioned growth promotion, anemia prevention, and vision protection, research has also found that it has the following uses-
1. Treatment of angina pectoris Patients with coronary heart disease, myocardial ischemia and angina pectoris should take vitamin B2 75 mg each time, 3 times a day. After 2 to 3 months of medication, the frequency of angina pectoris will decrease. Pharmacological studies have confirmed that vitamin B2 can improve the blood supply to the heart due to its participation in the body's energy metabolism. In addition, vitamin B2 can also inhibit platelet aggregation, improve myocardial ischemia and reduce the scope of myocardial infarction, improve myocardial function, and have a promising future in protecting the heart!
2. Migraine is caused by a decrease in the energy reserves of brain cells or a strong spasm of cerebral blood vessels. The latest research shows that high-dose vitamin B2 supplementation can reduce the frequency of migraine and shorten the duration of attacks. Taking 200-400 mg of vitamin B2 daily according to the doctor's advice can effectively prevent migraines, and at least reduce the frequency and severity of attacks. People with a history of migraine can use appropriate amount for preventive application. If it can be used in combination with the magnesium agent Pan Jinnan (Editor's Note: Potassium Magnesium Aspartate), the effect will be better.
3. Improve sex life Vitamin B2 is related to the quality of sex life, especially for women. Lack of vitamin B2 can be manifested as vaginal dryness, vaginal mucosa hyperemia, ulceration, prone to labial inflammation, vaginitis, scaly skin, rough skin, peeling of the outer epidermis, increased exudation, and can extend to the thigh... Causes loss of libido, frigidity and pain during intercourse. Therefore, women (especially during the reproductive period) should pay attention to supplementing multivitamins, including not only vitamin B2, but also folic acid.
4. Prevention and treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia Pharmacological studies have shown that vitamin B2 has the effect of diuresis and swelling, and helps eliminate symptoms such as poor urination. Patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia can take 50 mg of vitamin B2 every day, the symptoms can be improved after half a year, and the enlarged prostate will also shrink, especially for those with enlarged prostate and edema.
5. Enhance cold tolerance The combination of vitamin B2 and vitamin E and iron can enhance the body's cold tolerance. This is because they can participate in and enhance human energy metabolism or participate in the process of human hematopoiesis, and their comprehensive effect is to promote the human body to produce more heat and achieve the purpose of keeping out the cold.
6. In addition, studies have also found that vitamin B2 has certain effects on cancer prevention and nephritis and edema.
Vitamin B2 is mainly found in animal foods such as dairy products, eggs, lean meat, and animal liver. Vegetarians or those with insufficient intake of animal food are prone to vitamin B2 deficiency. As long as a reasonable diet, there is generally no shortage.
If you are lack of vitamin B2, you can choose milk and its products, animal organs (liver, kidney, heart, etc.), egg yolk, a variety of fish (especially eel, crucian, etc.), spinach, carrots, mushrooms, seaweed, eggplant, Vegetables such as celery and tomatoes, and fruits such as tangerines and tangerines are generally not supplemented.
Some people with severe vitamin B2 deficiency should supplement medicinal-grade vitamin B2 tablets or multivitamin B tablets under the guidance of doctors and pharmacists.