1. Patients suffering from cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, hypertension, pulmonary heart disease, chronic bronchitis, and tuberculosis should not eat spicy food. Capsaicin can promote blood circulation, speed up the heartbeat, fast heartbeat, eating too much at one time or eating frequently, all may lead to acute heart failure, sudden cardiac death and other symptoms. More optimistic results will also affect cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Rehabilitation of lung disease.
2. Chronic gastritis, esophagitis, and gastric ulcer patients should not eat pepper. Capsaicin has a strong irritant, which can cause mucosal congestion, swelling, erosion, and aggravated gastrointestinal peristalsis, which can easily cause abdominal pain and diarrhea, and also hinder the body's digestive function.
3. Patients with chronic cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, and pancreatitis should not eat spicy food. Capsaicin can stimulate the stomach to secrete a large amount of gastric acid. Hyperacidity can cause gallbladder contraction, spasm the biliary sphincter, hinder the smooth discharge of bile, and aggravate the patient's condition.
4. People with hemorrhoids should not eat pepper. Capsaicin can stimulate the hemorrhoid veins to congestion and swell, make hemorrhoids worse, and even cause anal abscess. In addition, hot pepper can also cause constipation, which is also detrimental to people suffering from hemorrhoids.
5. People suffering from pink eye and keratitis should not eat chili. If you eat too much chili, you will get angry and aggravate the condition.
6. It is best not to eat chili for parturients and pregnant women. Pregnant women who are parturient take less activities. Eating chili can easily cause sores in the mouth and tongue, dry stools, which will also affect the baby.
7. People with kidney disease are best not to eat chili. Capsaicin is excreted through the kidneys. People with kidney disease who eat chili again will undoubtedly increase the burden on the kidneys, damage renal parenchymal cells, affect renal function, and even return to renal failure in severe cases.
8. Patients with hyperthyroidism should not eat spicy food. The heart rate of patients with hyperthyroidism is too fast. This symptom will become worse after eating spicy food.
9. People who suffer from dermatitis and other skin diseases should not eat chili, as the irritation symptoms will increase after eating spicy.
10. Thin people should not eat chili. Thin people are prone to symptoms of dry throat, bitter mouth, irritability and irritability. Eating chili will not only aggravate these symptoms, but also cause bleeding, allergies and inflammation, and even severe cases. Occurrence of carbuncle infection and so on.
11. People who are using Chinese medicine to treat diseases should not eat chili as it may affect the efficacy.