Ten diseases that cause anal swelling and pain:
1. The pain caused by anal fissures is periodic, mostly during or after stool, mainly caused by fecal stimulation and expansion of the ulcer. The pain is paroxysmal burning or knife-cutting pain, which can last for several minutes; after the stool passes, the pain is relieved.
2. Anal sinusitis is generally slightly painful and swelling in the anus, burning pain in the anus due to feces compressing the inflamed anal sinus during defecation, if the sphincter contracture due to stimulation, the pain will increase, and it will go to the buttocks and the back of the thigh. radiation. It is often accompanied by a small amount of purulent or mucous secretions overflowing and smelly, which can cause perianal dampness, itching and other discomfort over time.
3. Thrombotic external hemorrhoids
Mild cases have foreign body sensation, mostly accompanied by swelling and pain. Due to the damage of the perianal vein, the blood clot coagulated into a thrombus, and a blue-violet round hard nodule appeared under the skin of the anus, usually at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock in the lithotomy site.
4. Paraanal abscess is dominated by swelling and pain, and the pain when pus is pus-like.
5. Incarceration of internal hemorrhoids Mainly due to swelling pain and burning pain, mostly due to hemorrhoids varicose veins, blood collateral damage, thrombosis, resulting in restricted circulation of tissues and prolapse outside the anus, unable to be received, it is more common for hemorrhoids in stage II and III. Therefore, it is necessary to receive treatment or surgical treatment as soon as possible, otherwise the surface mucosa is very easy to bleed, break, and even become infected.
6. The edema of external hemorrhoids is mainly caused by falling swelling and burning pain. It is manifested as a localized mass on the edge of the anus, which is hard, smooth, bright and tender. Mostly due to fatigue, struggling to defecate or surgical stimulation.
7. There is no pain in the early stage of rectal cancer. Later, due to the enlargement and ulceration of the tumor, anal swelling and dull pain may occur. Common symptoms such as changes in bowel habits, pus and blood in the stool, abdominal distension, abdominal pain, weight loss and other symptoms. If the patient has the above symptoms, it should be diagnosed and treated by a specialist in time.
8. Anal foreign body injury is mostly caused by residual foreign body from trauma or improper diet, fish bones, bone pieces embedded in the anal canal and rectum, so please ask a doctor to check carefully, remove the foreign body, the pain can be relieved. If the residence time is too long, it can cause local infection.
9. Anorectal neurosis Pudendal neurosis, rectal inflammation, etc. can cause anorectal pain, and clinical attention is often needed to differentiate.
10. Perianal herpes simplex and anorectal diseases caused by viral infection.