Talking about the health management of anorectal diseases from the perspective of "treating pre-existing diseases with Chinese medicine, treating pre-existing diseases with traditional Chinese medicine"
"Care for no disease from the top, Chinese medicine to treat the desired disease, and the next to treat the disease"
------------------------On the health management of anorectal diseases
"Practicing medicine", "Chinese medicine", and "medicine" are not divided into high or low ranks, nor are they divided into classes, but different intervention methods and treatment measures are adopted at different stages of disease development.
1. "Practicing medical treatment before disease" is to prevent the occurrence of diseases through the adjustment of dietary structure, changes in living habits, treatment of precancerous lesions, and regular health check-ups.
Health management measures:
1. Drink moderately
Clinical studies have shown that excessive drinking can cause damage to the function of human organs. The normal biological rhythm of the human body breaks the ecological balance of the body and causes the body's immunity to become weak. From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, excessive drinking can easily breed dampness and heat, betting on the anus, causing anal congestion and burning pain, causing hemorrhoids, and related studies have shown that the incidence of hemorrhoids in people who drink excessively for a long time is five to five times that of moderate drinking and non-drinking. Six times, the control of this risk factor can effectively alleviate the onset of hemorrhoids.
2. Exercise moderately
The three exercises of levator anus exercise, pelvic lift exercise, and cross-start exercise can adjust the function of local blood circulation in the anus and prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids.
3. Control your diet to prevent constipation
Ensure adequate water intake to achieve the purpose of softening stools, and have a better effect of preventing constipation. Ensure a daily drinking volume of 1000ml to stimulate the stomach-colon reflex and achieve the purpose of promoting defecation.
4. Get enough dietary fiber
There should be enough fiber in the diet, and the dietary fiber intake to maintain normal bowel movements in adults is 20g per day. Cellulose is hydrophilic and can absorb water, which makes food residues swell and advance easily. Food residues can stimulate intestinal peristalsis and help stimulate bowel movement and defecation reflex.
5. Try to reduce the intake of seafood and spicy food.
2. "Treatment of desire with traditional Chinese medicine" is to send out abnormal signals through health checkups or body, timely attention, timely physical examination and active treatment, to prevent the aggravation of the disease or bring irreparable damage to the body, and kill the disease in its budding state .
Health management measures
1. If you have hematochezia, anal pain, dampness, itching, swelling, pus, prolapse, falling, and dry stool, you should go to the anorectal specialist in time for active examination, clear diagnosis of the disease, and timely treatment to prevent the disease from getting worse.
2. In the early stage of anorectal disease, many patients can take conservative treatment to eliminate symptoms, such as blood in the stool, falling, pain, prolapse and other symptoms. They can be treated according to the theory of Chinese medicine and syndrome differentiation. Oral medicine can be taken to stop bleeding, clear heat and remove dampness, dry dampness and relieve itching , Pain relief, nourishing qi, nourishing the intestines and laxative prescriptions to adjust the balance of Yin and Yang, using activating blood to remove blood stasis, promoting qi and diuresis to adjust the blood circulation in the anus, and alleviating or eliminating it by levator anus exercises, fumigation and washing with local Chinese medicine in the anus Symptoms: Don’t wait until the disease is formed. One becomes two, and two becomes four. When the disease gets worse, then treatment will not only increase the financial burden, but also suffer unnecessary pain.
3. "Take treatment of the disease" to diagnose the disease, do not hesitate, choose a professional doctor, timely treatment, do not miss the timing of treatment, and cause unnecessary damage and live without dignity, and even more injury And life.
Health management measures
When the disease has been diagnosed, please choose a professional anorectal specialist to give medication or surgical treatment in time. For example, if perianal abscess or anal fistula is not treated in time, it will cause recurrence of the disease along with unreasonable lifestyle or eating habits, which will complicate the condition, which is not conducive to the treatment or recovery of the disease, and it will even cause cancer, such as rectum Cancer and anal cancer, as you may know or heard from others, the milder ones should be removed directly. If the lesion is in the anus, the excretion of the lesion will not ensure the discharge of stool from the anus. That is to make an artificial leak in the abdomen and tie one every day. No one is willing to choose this way of life with big fecal bags. If you look forward and backward, you will be indecisive and delay treatment, and cancer cells will metastasize. This will not only cause a serious burden to your family, lose the value of treatment, but also affect your life.