"Anorectal Diseases Famous Doctors Answers" Chief Editor Li Chunyu Medical Science
[Name of the series] A series of answers to common diseases
[Title] Answers from famous doctors of anorectal diseases
【Deputy Editors】Hu Zhanling, Wei Dong, Nie Min
【Publishing House】People's Military Medical Publishing House
[Publishing time] October 2011
[Book Number] ISBN 978-7-5091-4751-1
【Open this】32 open
[Target readers] the public/community doctors/basic level doctors
[Fixed price] 26.00 yuan
In the form of question and answer, this book introduces to readers the knowledge of the types, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, preventive health care and daily life of anorectal diseases, and specially selects the questions frequently asked by patients and their families in clinical diagnosis and treatment. , Explain the relevant knowledge of anorectal diseases for readers in easy-to-understand language. It is practical, close to life, easy to understand, easy to understand, simple in simple language, scientific and practical, story-like and interesting, such as analogies and examples. This book is rich in content, concise and practical, with rich illustrations and texts. It is knowledgeable, practical, and readable. It is suitable for patients with anorectal diseases and their families, as well as people who care about their health and their families. It can also be used as a community doctor and grassroots doctor. Popular science books for missions.
Other books in this series:
1 Anorectal Disease-Answers by Famous Doctors
2 Colitis-Answers by famous doctors
3 Constipation-Answers by famous doctors
4 Colorectal cancer-famous doctors answer
Introduction to Editor-in-Chief:
1. Basic knowledge of anorectal disease
1. I always drip blood when I have stool recently. I want to go to the hospital to see it.
2. What kind of disease is anorectal disease? What diseases does anorectal disease include?
3. I heard that there are many kinds of anorectal diseases, but which ones are common diseases?
4. What kind of discomfort should go to the anorectal department?
5. How many times does a normal person have a bowel movement per day?
6. Is it normal to get up in the morning and have two bowel movements after breakfast?
7. What shape should the stool of a normal person look like?
8. How long is it normal to have a bowel movement?
9. What are the consequences of anorectal disease if it is not treated in time?
10. Why do you say "ten men with nine hemorrhoids, ten women with ten hemorrhoids"?
11. During the long Spring Festival holiday, many people always get anorectal disease?
12. Will people who are susceptible to anorectal diseases suffer from colorectal cancer?
13. Why don't you have an anorectal disease?
14. Is rectal cancer and hemorrhoids the same thing?
15. Some people say that the better the living conditions, the more anorectal diseases, is it true?
16. Is the folk saying "ten people nine hemorrhoids" justified?
17. Is hemorrhoids benign or malignant?
18. What kind of performance is a change in bowel habits?
19. What kind of performance is a change in stool shape?
20. What are the manifestations of changes in stool regularity?
21. What is anorectal foreign body sensation?
22. Why is the wound not closed during anorectal surgery?
23. My father has anorectal disease for more than 20 years. Will it be passed on to me?
24. Why do people who are addicted to drinking and eating spicy food are prone to anorectal disease?
25. What causes hemorrhoids?
26. Why are women prone to hemorrhoids during pregnancy and after childbirth?
27. Since hemorrhoids are common and frequently-occurring diseases, can hemorrhoids become cancerous?
28. Can a perianal abscess become cancerous?
29. Patients with anal fistula for 8 years, will they become cancerous without treatment?
30. Can hemorrhoids be cured?
31. What is hemorrhoids?
32. What is anal fissure?
33. What is the matter with perianal abscess?
34. What is anal fistula?
35. Is it contagious after sitting in the chair or toilet of a patient with hemorrhoids?
36. I have had hemorrhoids before, and I recently wanted a child. Can I pass it on to my child?
37. Every time I have a bowel movement, the anus is prolapsed, and the prolapsed object is the size of a fist. What is the disease?
38. Why do children and the elderly suffer from prolapse?
39. Why is constipation more common in women than men?
40. Is suffering from hemorrhoids related to frequent sex?
41. Which working positions are often in which people are prone to get hemorrhoids?
42. Why are pregnant women easy to get hemorrhoids?
43. Why do people who like spicy food tend to get hemorrhoids?
44. Is surgery necessary to treat hemorrhoids?
45. Will hemorrhoids recur after surgery?
46. Is rectal cancer contagious?
47. Can anal genital warts become cancerous?
48. I heard that sexually transmitted diseases occur in the genital area of men and women, but will it also occur in the anal area?
49. What are the common STDs in the perianal area?
50. Since it is called venereal disease, are venereal diseases all sexually transmitted?
51. Can sexually transmitted diseases between husband and wife be contagious?
52. In addition to venereal diseases, which skin diseases are common in the anal area?
53. Can anal skin diseases become cancerous?
54. Many people often have difficulty defecation, so is it a disease?
55. Why are the elderly in the majority of patients with defecation disorders?
56. Many pregnant women have experienced constipation, why?
57. What are the reasons that usually cause constipation?
58. I heard that after rectal cancer, cancer tumors will fly?
59. After suffering from rectal cancer, will it spread between relatives and friends?
60. Why does the red meat ball often come out when children have stool?
61. Does the tumor patient have a family history of genetic disease?
62. Will irritable bowel syndrome become cancer?
63. Why fast food is easy to cause anorectal disease?
64. Can anorectal diseases be diagnosed and treated online? What are the professional websites?
2. Diagnosis of anorectal disease
1. What are the special examinations for anorectal disease?
2. What special examinations should be performed for patients with constipation?
3. What are the common symptoms of anorectal disease?
4. What are the symptoms of hemorrhoids?
5. How to distinguish internal, external and mixed hemorrhoids?
6. What are the main symptoms of internal hemorrhoids?
7. Which anorectal diseases are easily confused with internal hemorrhoids?
8. I always have tumors protruding out of the anal opening when I defecate. In what stage is this hemorrhoid?
9. My grandpa is 73 years old this year. What is the stage of hemorrhoids when the tumor protrudes out of the anus after coughing?
10. My mother has hemorrhoids for more than 20 years and often prolapses from the anus. A few days ago, she suddenly got stuck in the anus and the pain was unbearable. What kind of disease is this?
11. I heard that there are many types of external hemorrhoids. Is that true?
12. My sister is 27 years old and has suffered from hemorrhoids for 3 years. I have been pregnant for 5 months now, and hemorrhoids are getting heavier. Why?
13. What symptoms should be considered for hemorrhoids?
14. When I went to the hospital to see a doctor, the doctor said that I was suffering from mixed hemorrhoids. What is going on?
15. Some people like to read books while defecate. Is this habit good?
16. Is stool bleeding a hemorrhoid?
17. Why is hemorrhoids a disease unique to humans, but four-legged animals like cats and dogs do not have hemorrhoids?
18. How do I know if I have hemorrhoids and not other anorectal diseases?
19. How does perianal abscess form?
20. What are the characteristics of perianal abscess?
21. What are the clinical manifestations of perianal abscess?
22. How can patients know that they have a perianal abscess?
23. What is the sudden redness, pain, and fever around the anus?
24. Are patients with perianal abscess all red and swollen around the anus?
25. Why is perianal abscess prone to occur in summer?
26. Why do infants and young children have perianal abscesses?
27. How do I know if I have a perianal abscess and not other anorectal diseases?
28. Are perianal abscesses and fire boils the same thing?
29. Almost all peri-anal abscesses will turn into anal fistulas, right?
30. How does anal fistula form?
31. What are the symptoms of anal fistula patients?
32. There is an ulcer around the anus, and it is often swollen and ulcerated and pus is discharged.
33. May I ask what is the disease when the stool is bloody and painful?
34. Why does anal fissure happen to young people and women?
35. What are the main symptoms of anal fissure? What is the periodic pain of anal fissure?
36. Why does the pain of anal fissure are light during defecation, but it lasts for a long time after defecation?
37. How do I know if I am suffering from anal fissure and not other anorectal diseases?
38. Are women susceptible to anal fissure? Are small anus susceptible to anal fissure?
39. What are the clinical manifestations of anal fissure?
40. Who is susceptible to anal fissure?
41. Why does rectal prolapse occur?
42. What are the clinical manifestations of rectal prolapse?
43. Is rectal prolapse the rectal prolapse?
44. How to distinguish rectal prolapse and hemorrhoid prolapse?
45. Why is rectal prolapse common in children?
46. Why do children with rectal prolapse sometimes heal on their own?
47. Why are infants and the elderly prone to rectal prolapse?
48. What is the difference between colorectal cancer and rectal cancer?
49. What are the early warning signs of rectal cancer?
50. How to find rectal cancer early?
51. I heard that the incidence of rectal cancer is very high. What are the symptoms of rectal cancer?
52. What kind of examinations should be done if I suspect that I am suffering from rectal cancer?
53. What are the common symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases?
54. Frequent abdominal discomfort, how should I check for diarrhea?
55. I heard that fiber colonoscopy is painful and very dangerous, is that right?
56. What colorectal diseases can be detected by fiber colonoscopy?
57. Does anal prolapse mean hemorrhoids?
58. I have had blood in the stool recently, is it hemorrhoids?
59. The doctors have already diagnosed me with hemorrhoids. Why do I still need a colonoscopy?
60. Several colleagues in my unit and I complained about being tired or having blood in the stool easily after drinking alcohol. What kind of disease is this? Why?
61. I have never had blood in the stool before, so why do I always struggle to stool after pregnancy, and sometimes blood drips?
62. My father has blood in the stool for almost 40 years. The doctor said hemorrhoids and it caused anemia. Can hemorrhoids really cause anemia?
63. I feel that I have hemorrhoids. I want to go to the hospital for a check. What kind of tests do I need?
64. I have had blood in the stool recently. Why do I need a digital rectal examination when I go to the hospital?
65. Is it dangerous to do electronic colonoscopy?
66. What is anal stricture?
67. What are the symptoms and characteristics of anal stenosis?
68. What is anal incontinence?
69. How many types of anal incontinence are there?
70. What is anal pruritus?
71. What are the clinical features of anal pruritus?
72. What causes diarrhea?
73. Is alternating diarrhea and constipation a characteristic of colorectal cancer?
74. What is the difference between ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease?
75. What are the symptoms of Crohn's disease?
76. What is irritable bowel syndrome?
77. What are the main manifestations of irritable bowel syndrome?
78. What is anal sinusitis?
79. What are the main symptoms of anal sinusitis?
80. What are the symptoms and characteristics of rectal polyps?
3. Knowledge of treatment of anorectal disease
1. What are the treatment methods for anorectal disease?
2. Are the advertisements for treating anorectal diseases on the street reliable?
3. Since many people have hemorrhoids, it is certainly not a serious disease, so there is no need to rush for treatment, right?
4. Does hemorrhoids need treatment? Under what circumstances must I go to the hospital for treatment?
5. Which anorectal diseases can be treated in an outpatient clinic? Which anorectal diseases require hospitalization?
6. What is the latest standard for hemorrhoids treatment?
7. What are the main non-surgical treatments for anorectal disease?
8. What are the harms to the human body if the hemorrhoids are not treated for a long time?
9. What are the common methods for treating hemorrhoids?
10. Can hemorrhoids be treated without surgery?
11. Under what circumstances must hemorrhoids be treated surgically?
12. Under what circumstances do external hemorrhoids need surgical treatment?
13. What is the effect of fumigation and bathing after anorectal disease?
14. What are the commonly used external medicines for treating anorectal diseases in Chinese medicine?
15. What preparations must be made before anorectal disease surgery?
16. How should patients with perianal disease cooperate with doctors during surgery?
17. What are the common complications of anorectal surgery in the near future? How to deal with it?
18. What are the common long-term complications after anorectal disease? How to deal with it?
19. What should I do with anorectal disease combined with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease?
20. What should I do with anorectal disease combined with tuberculosis?
21. What about anorectal disease with diabetes?
22. What should I do if pregnant women suffer from anorectal disease?
23. What should I do if pregnant women have hemorrhoids?
24. What about pregnant women with bleeding from hemorrhoids?
25. What should I do if pregnant women have hemorrhoids swelling and pain?
26. Does hemorrhoids affect pregnant women?
27. What should be paid attention to after anorectal disease outpatient surgery?
28. What is the internal hemorrhoid injection therapy?
29. Can patients with hemorrhoids use internal hemorrhoid injection therapy?
30. Does the advertised "Yizhenling" treat hemorrhoids really work?
31. Why do patients with anorectal disease often have anal discharge after surgery?
32. Some people say that hemorrhoids cannot be cured, and they will relapse after a few years. Is that true?
33. How many methods are there for hemorrhoid surgery?
34. Do all hemorrhoids need treatment?
35. How to treat thrombotic external hemorrhoids? When do you need surgery?
36. Can pregnant women suffer from hemorrhoids surgery?
37. How many days will it take for hemorrhoid surgery to heal completely?
38. Will the anus become incontinent after hemorrhoid surgery?
39. Will there be a "second visit" after hemorrhoid surgery?
40. What are the hazards of perianal abscess if it is not treated in time?
41. Why should patients with perianal abscess be treated with early surgery?
42. Can perianal abscess surgery be cured in one go?
43. Can perianal abscess be cured without surgery?
44. I heard that the perianal abscess cannot be cured, and two more operations must be performed after the anal fistula has formed, is that true?
45. How to find and deal with the inner mouth of perianal abscess?
46. When is the best time for patients with perianal abscess to see a doctor?
47. What should I do if pregnant women suffer from perianal abscess?
48. What if a diabetic patient suffers from a perianal abscess?
49. How long does the surgical treatment of perianal abscess take to heal?
50. If anal fistula is not treated in time, what are the harms to the human body?
51. Can anal fistula be cured without surgery?
52. Why can't anal fistula heal naturally but must be cured by surgery?
53. Will surgical treatment of anal fistula cause anal incontinence?
54. When is the best time for surgery for children with anal fistula?
55. How long does it take for anal fistula surgery to heal?
56. Why shouldn't patients with anal fistula defecate prematurely after surgery?
57. How to treat once suffering from anal fissure?
58. Something comes out of my anus when I have a bowel movement. Sometimes I have to help with my hand to go back. The doctor said that I have hemorrhoids and I need surgery. Is it really necessary?
59. Hemorrhoid surgery will be done tomorrow, what should I do to prepare?
60. Why do I need to tie a "D" tape after anorectal surgery, which is so uncomfortable?
61. I feel like having a bowel movement less than 6 hours after the hemorrhoid surgery, can I?
62. Why should I lie down for 6 hours after the hemorrhoid surgery?
63. What can I eat after hemorrhoid surgery?
64. I had hemorrhoid surgery. To reduce the pain, do I try not to defecate?
65. After a hemorrhoid surgery, is it easy to cause incision infection when defecation?
66. It has been 3 months since I finished the hemorrhoid surgery, and now I can have the thickness of my index finger in my stool. Is my anus narrowed?
67. Why do I need to take a bath and wash after hemorrhoid surgery?
68. Why do I have to change the medicine twice a day after hemorrhoid surgery?
69. I have recently undergone hemorrhoid surgery. I heard people say that surgery may cause anal incontinence. Is it true?
70. Why do I always feel that water is flowing out of my anus after I had hemorrhoid surgery?
71. When can I take a shower after the hemorrhoid surgery?
72. I suffer from hypertension and coronary heart disease. Recently, hemorrhoids have become more serious than before. I want to have surgery. Is there any danger?
73. Will sexual function be affected after hemorrhoid surgery?
74. I suffer from hemorrhoids. The doctor performed an operation for me. Before and after the operation, he explained that hemorrhoids will fall off and bleeding between 1-2 weeks after the operation. What is going on?
75. I have been constipated since I was a child. I am now 23 years old. I have taken a lot of good medicines to no effect. I have severe pain in the anus every time I have a bowel movement.
76. I heard that open surgery is necessary for prolapse, is that right?
77. Can stool be incontinent after prolapse surgery?
78. Can it recur after anal prolapse surgery?
79. What are the consequences of untreated prolapse?
80. How to deal with prolapse?
81. What should be treated once suffering from a STD?
82. How long does it take for couples to have sex after the cure of STD?
83. What should adults do with frequent constipation?
84. Some babies often have difficulty defecation, what should be done?
85. What are the current methods for treating habitual constipation?
86. If I go to a pharmacy to buy some medicine, how should I choose?
87. If non-surgical treatment is ineffective for constipation, can another operation be performed?
88. I heard that defecation disorders are more harmful if they are not treated in time? Is that true?
89. I heard that cancer is very scared, so how to treat it?
90. I heard that when you have rectal cancer surgery, you have to change your route, is that right?
91. I heard that some benign tumors can become cancerous, is that true?
92. What are the common benign tumors in the anus and rectum?
93. How should I treat ulcerative colitis?
94. Some people often feel the sensation of falling in the anus, the sensation of stool or the sensation of uncleanness. What is the reason?
95. Why is the anus often wet after surgery?
96. What routine examinations do patients with anorectal disease need to do during surgery?
97. Which systemic diseases should be treated systematically before surgery?
98. I heard that if anorectal surgery is not done well, there will be many complications, right?
99. Will the anus be deformed after anal surgery?
100. What should I do if fecal incontinence occurs after anal surgery?
101. It is very difficult to defecate after anal surgery. Why is the note getting thinner?
102. Is it harmful to clean the anus frequently every day?
103. May I share a bathtub for the husband and wife, is this okay?
104. Should women with hemorrhoids undergo surgery before pregnancy or after delivery?
105. At present, the society often promotes the use of instruments to treat anal diseases. What is the effect?
106. What are the common congenital anal deformities in newborns?
107. Can broken bones and fish bones in food get stuck in the anal opening? What are the consequences?
108. What should I do if the broken bone fish bone gets stuck in the anus?
109. How to treat Tibetan hair sinus?
110. How to treat condyloma acuminatum?
111. How effective is laser treatment of condyloma acuminatum?
112. Under what circumstances does anal sinusitis require surgical treatment?
113. How should ulcerative colitis and anal sinusitis be treated?
114. How should anal nipple hypertrophy be treated?
115. How to treat rectal prolapse?
116. How to treat rectal polyps?
117. Will rectal polyps recur? Why do we need to review regularly?
118. How long will the rectal polyp be reviewed after treatment?
119. What kinds of laxatives are there?
120. What is the clinical application value of laxatives?
121. People with frequent diarrhea should drink more yogurt. Why?
122. Why is it said that choosing a reliable anorectal doctor is the key to curing hemorrhoids?
4. Common sense of prevention and health care for anorectal patients
1. How to effectively prevent the occurrence of anorectal disease?
2. How to prevent anorectal disease in terms of personal hygiene?
3. How to prevent anorectal disease from diet?
4. What issues should patients with anorectal diseases pay attention to in terms of diet and health care?
5. How to effectively prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids?
6. How to prevent the occurrence of anal fissure?
7. How to prevent the occurrence of perianal abscess?
8. Will the perianal abscess recur after surgery?
9. How to prevent the occurrence of anal fistula?
10. How to prevent rectal prolapse?
11. How to care after rectal prolapse surgery?
12. How to effectively prevent anal sinusitis?
13. What should be noted in the daily diet of patients with anal sinusitis?
14. How to prevent anal eczema?
15.How to prevent anal pruritus?
16.How to prevent anal incontinence?
17. How to prevent genital warts?
18.Why should patients with irritable bowel syndrome take appropriate activities?
19. How to prevent the occurrence of constipation?
20. What is the principle of preventing constipation?
21. How can we effectively prevent senile constipation?
22. How can we effectively prevent constipation in children?
23. How to prevent constipation in daily life?
24. How to prevent constipation in terms of diet?
25. What are the exercise methods to prevent constipation?
26. How to prevent constipation through self-massage?
27. How to prevent rectal polyps from becoming cancerous?
28. How to prevent the occurrence of colorectal cancer?
29. In order to prevent the occurrence of anorectal disease, how to develop good living habits?
30. How to develop good bowel habits?
31. What are the aspects of a good lifestyle?
32. What are the benefits of strengthening anal function exercise for postoperative anal function recovery?
33. Do I need to exercise anal function after hemorrhoid surgery?
34. How to exercise anal function after hemorrhoid surgery?
35. Will there be incontinence during bowel movements after anorectal surgery?
36. Will the anus become smaller after hemorrhoid surgery?
37. When can I eat after anorectal surgery?
38. When can I pass stool after anorectal surgery?
39 When can I be discharged after anorectal surgery?
40. When can I start having sex after anorectal surgery?
41. How long do patients with perianal condyloma acuminata have sex?
42. What aspects should be paid attention to in patients with cured perianal condyloma to prevent recurrence?
43. Can I eat seafood after anorectal disease?
44. How to care for patients with hemorrhoids after surgery?
45. How to prevent and maintain anorectal diseases in the elderly?
46. Why should patients with hemorrhoids quit smoking and alcohol?
47. How to nurse anal fissure patients after surgery?
48. What should patients with hemorrhoids pay attention to in their daily diet?
49. What are the foods that can prevent hemorrhoids?
50. What should patients with anal fissure pay attention to in their daily diet?
51. What should be paid attention to in the daily diet of patients with perianal abscess?
52. What should patients with anal fistula pay attention to in their daily diet?
53. What do patients with anal pruritus pay attention to in their daily diet?
54. What should I pay attention to in the daily diet of patients with irritable bowel syndrome?
55. In order to prevent the occurrence of colorectal diseases, what should be paid attention to in diet?
56. What is scientific defecation? How to achieve scientific defecation?
57. How to properly smoke and wash the sitz bath after anorectal disease?
58. How do patients with hemorrhoids perform self-massage and exercise therapy?
59. What are the benefits of cellulose in preventing colorectal diseases?
60. Why advocate natural defecation after anorectal disease?
61. Why should I prevent diarrhea after anorectal disease?
62. What natural foods can be eaten in daily life to fight cancer?
63. Can frequent "intestine washing" prevent anorectal diseases?
5. Common sense of daily life of anorectal patients
1. Why does eating trotters heal faster after anorectal disease?
2. How to use diet therapy for recuperation after hemorrhoid surgery?
3. What diets should not be eaten after hemorrhoid surgery?
4. How to use diet therapy for recuperation after anal fissure?
5. What kind of food can not be eaten after anal fissure surgery?
6. How to use diet therapy for recuperation after perianal abscess?
7. What kind of food can not be eaten after perianal abscess surgery?
8. How to use diet therapy for recuperation after anal fistula?
9. What kind of food can not be eaten after anal fistula surgery?
10. How do patients with anorectal disease perform life conditioning?
11. Why is a good diet and living habits the guarantee for the prevention and treatment of anorectal diseases?
12. How should anorectal patients pay attention to daily life?
13. How should constipation patients pay attention to daily life?
14. How should patients with colitis pay attention to daily life?
15. How should patients with colorectal cancer pay attention to daily life?
16. What should be paid attention to in the diet of rectal cancer?
Association website: China Anorectal Physician Network (www.zggc.org); China Anorectal Health Network (www.zggcjk.com)