Digestive system symptoms are more common during pregnancy. Good diet and bowel habits should be established!
Here are the following ten common symptoms one by one, I hope to help you!
1. Constipation: Due to weakened bowel movements and intestinal tension during pregnancy, delayed gastric emptying, coupled with the compression of the enlarged uterus and fetal presentation on the lower part of the intestine, often cause constipation.
How to deal with: develop good and regular bowel habits
Drink a glass of boiling water every morning
Eat more digestible fresh vegetables and fruits that contain more fiber
Get moderate exercise every day
If constipation has occurred, you can use laxatives, such as Kaisailu, glycerin suppository, if necessary
Severe laxatives are forbidden, and enema should not be used to avoid miscarriage or premature delivery
2. Hemorrhoids: The enlarged uterus or constipation during pregnancy hinders the venous return of hemorrhoids, which can easily cause hemorrhoids.
How to deal with: Eat more vegetables and less spicy food
Sit bath with warm water and taking laxatives can relieve the pain and swelling caused by hemorrhoids
3. Lower extremity and vulvar varicose veins: Generally, it is caused by increasing the pressure of the inferior vena cava by the uterus to increase the femoral vein pressure.
How to deal with it: Avoid standing for a long time in the third trimester of pregnancy, tie the lower limbs with elastic bandages, raise the lower limbs during night sleep to facilitate venous return, and prevent the varicose veins from rupturing during delivery.
4. Digestive system symptoms: nausea and vomiting are common.
How to deal with: Eat small meals and avoid greasy food, vitamin b6: 10-20mg, three times a day
For those with indigestion, take vitamin B1: 20mg, 3 tablets of dry yeast and 0.3g of pepsin. Take it with dilute hydrochloric acid during meals, three times a day
Avoid bending over and lying down after a meal, appropriate activities can relieve symptoms, or take acid inhibitors such as aluminum hydroxide
5. Low back pain: The joints and ligaments of pregnant women are loose, the body's center of gravity is shifted backward, the lumbar spine protrusion, and the back muscles are always in a state of tension, so low back pain occurs.
How to deal with it: Pillows on the back and back can relieve pain when resting. If necessary, stay in bed, apply local heat and take painkillers. If the back pain is obvious, find the cause in time and treat according to the cause.
6. Anemia: The need for iron in the middle and late stages of pregnancy increases, and the diet alone is obviously insufficient
How to deal with it: iron supplements should be started from the 4-5 months of pregnancy, such as ferrous sulfate 0.3g, once a day to prevent anemia
If anemia has occurred and it is determined to be iron-deficiency anemia, the dose should be increased, and ferrous sulfate 0.6g/day should be taken orally, and vitamin C and calcium supplements should be supplemented to increase iron absorption
7. Lower limb muscle spasm: it is a manifestation of calcium deficiency in pregnant women. Calf gastrocnemius muscle spasms are frequent, easy to attack at night and quickly relieved
How to deal with: calcium supplement
8. Lower extremity edema: It mostly occurs in the ankle and lower part of the calf with mild edema, which subsides after rest. Is a physiological phenomenon
How to deal with it: Sleep in the left decubitus position, raising the lower limbs by 15° can improve the blood return of the lower limbs and reduce the edema. If the edema of the lower limbs is obvious and cannot disappear after rest, consider pregnancy with kidney disease, hypoproteinemia, etc.
9. Supine hypotension: The prolonged supine position of pregnant women causes the uterus to compress the inferior vena cava, causing a sudden decrease in return blood volume and cardiac output.
How to deal with: The blood pressure can quickly return to normal when the pregnant woman is changed to a lateral position.
10. Vulvovaginal candida disease: 30% of pregnant women can detect vaginal secretions, and most pregnant women have no obvious symptoms. Some patients have increased secretions, itching and pain with redness and swelling.
How to deal with: Clotrimazole suppository can be placed in the vagina for treatment