Department of Anorectal Chinese Medicine, First People's Hospital of Huaihua City Luo Yongtie Liu Jing
1. Develop a regular lifestyle. According to statistics from hospitalized patients, a considerable number of patients have recurrence of hemorrhoids caused by irregular life and excessive fatigue due to overtime, business trips or family funerals.
2. Develop good bowel habits. As the pace of life of modern people accelerates and work is busy and intense, a considerable number of people cause intestinal biological dysfunction. Even if some people have the intention to have a bowel movement, they still bear it. Over time, they are prone to constipation and further cause hemorrhoids. Therefore, we believe that a good defecation habit is to be able to defecate once every morning after breakfast, and the cause of defecation must not be ignored. At this time, a relaxed and smooth defecation is more important than anything else, and the habit should be gradually formed. Don't underestimate this matter. It is not only effective in preventing and treating hemorrhoids, but also in expelling toxins from the body in time, which is also beneficial to your body maintenance. Secondly, during bowel movement, you should not read books or newspapers, and it is not easy to squat for a long time. It is best not to exceed 5 minutes. At the same time, try to shorten the time of anger support.
3. Maintain anal hygiene after defecation. It is best to clean with warm water and take a bath after defecation. This is especially important for patients with hemorrhoids, because warm water bath can promote local blood circulation and help eliminate perianal. The blood congestion is conducive to the absorption of local inflammation around the anus. Therefore, it is recommended that you develop the habit of taking a bath after defecation. Anal sitz bath: There are medication sitz baths and ordinary hot water sitz baths. In the hot sitz bath, empty the stool before the sitz bath. The water temperature is about 40℃-45℃, it is better not to burn your hands. The warm water level does not exceed 1/2 of the depth of the basin. Soak your buttocks in the water for 10-30 minutes. The water can be changed 2-3 times to maintain the water temperature. It is best to cooperate with anal contraction exercises during the sitz bath. Adhere to regular bowel movements, clean the sitz bath after defecation, and perform anal health exercises such as anal contraction exercises if necessary. After defecation or before going to bed, take a supine or sitting position, do breathing exercises with the levator ani muscles, and abdomen drums when inhaling When exhaling, the anus is relaxed; when exhaling, the abdomen collapses, the abdominal muscles contract, and the anus is lifted upwards, one exhale and one inhalation, one contraction and the other loosening rhythm alternately, each time 15-20 minutes, practice properly, can make the local Increased blood circulation and increased muscle strength can prevent some anal diseases.
4. Avoid continuing the same posture. In order to eliminate perianal congestion, some appropriate activities should be done frequently, here mainly refers to sedentary (drivers, office workers or long-term mahjong, playing cards, etc.), Jiuli (workshop workers, teachers, salespersons, etc.), long squatting (Mechanical repairman) and other people who work should take part in activities such as Tai Chi and Qigong appropriately, or do some light exercises in the middle to change the body position, so as to prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids. Don't do cycling or other strenuous exercises after leaving the hospital.
6. Pay attention to eating habits and avoid heavy drinking, hot peppers, coffee and other spicy foods.