1. Postoperative diet: local anesthesia surgery, if necessary, a small amount of food and water can be taken after surgery. On the day after the operation, the main diet is semi-liquid, such as soup noodles and gruel; on the second day after the operation, the normal diet will be restored, but spicy food should be avoided. After the operation, you should keep your bowels unobstructed, eat more vegetables, fruits, or honey to avoid dry stools, and take laxative drugs.
2. Postoperative stool: gauze bandage on the anus on the postoperative day, it is not suitable to defecate. If you insist on defecation within 24 hours after surgery, it can reduce wound bleeding and anal edema; if you want to defecate, you can go to the toilet at any time. , Just remove the gauze pasted on the anus before defecation. There will be a small amount of bleeding (or dripping) during defecation. Use a sanitary napkin to compress the wound after defecation. If the bleeding continues after defecation, or even bleed along the legs, contact the doctor or visit the hospital in time. Fecal stool frequency a few days after the operation, unpleasant sensation of stool, strong sensation of stool with few variables, or direct flow of fecal water on the anus, anal drop, and fecal impaction may occur, and need to come to the hospital for treatment.
3. Postoperative urination: Drinking water should be controlled within 4-6 hours after surgery. Due to surgical anesthesia, pain, pressure by gauze packing at the anus, etc., urine will not pass smoothly, and even urinary retention (inability to pass urine) will occur, especially Is an elderly man. If you find that the lower abdomen is full and uncomfortable, and it is difficult to urinate, apply heat to the lower abdomen. If you still have difficulty urinating, come to the hospital in time for medical treatment and catheterization if necessary. You can drink water normally after urinating smoothly. There is a blue change in urine after the operation, which is caused by the application of drugs during the operation and will disappear by itself.
4. Postoperative pain: In the early postoperative period, due to the incomplete disappearance of the anesthetic effect and the application of analgesic drugs, the morning or evening of the pain varies from person to person. Those with obvious pain can take the pain relief tablet after meals (do not take it on an empty stomach). In the later stage, if the pain is obvious after going to the toilet, you can prepare half a basin of warm water in advance, sit and soak the anus immediately after going to the toilet, the pain can be relieved, and then apply ointment and apply suppository to the anus.
5. Postoperative activities: After surgery, you should stay in bed for 1-2 days and reduce activities (except for large and urinary, eating). During 1-2 weeks after surgery, hemorrhoids are prone to hemorrhage. Patients should avoid strenuous exercise and prolonged squatting. Avoid anger while sitting or in the toilet.
6. Postoperative care: After the operation, you can take a shower with clean water, not in a public bath, shower gel, soap, and shampoo cream should not flow to the anal wound. It is normal to have a secretion from the incision after the operation. Pay attention to daily bathing with Chinese medicine, apply hemorrhoid ointment and hemorrhoid suppository, and keep the panty pad and sanitary napkin clean.
7. Other postoperative conditions: edema will appear on the perianal skin, the skin edge of the surgical wound or the "skin bridge" between the wound and the wound after the operation. In severe cases, it is similar to "hemorrhoids". The edema will gradually decrease to disappear. 1-2 months. After surgery, a small amount of blood in the stool and pain will last for 3-4 weeks. A small amount of bleeding does not require special treatment. The pain should be treated with medicine according to the situation.
8. Post-operative follow-up: Check the medication according to the doctor's instructions after the operation. It takes 4-5 weeks for the wound to heal completely. Before the wound is healed, come to the hospital for review once a week. The sutures in the wound usually fall off by themselves, and individual sutures that do not fall off need to be removed.