Since anorectal diseases are more harmful to the body, long-term non-treatment will cause a lot of harm! In order to help everyone effectively prevent the occurrence of anorectal diseases, experts from Shenyang Anorectal Hospital give the following suggestions!
1. Strengthen local exercises for the whole body and anus, strengthen physical fitness, maintain an optimistic mood, and a calm mentality; correct bad postures, avoid sitting, standing, and walking for a long time, and strengthen local functional exercises, such as "levator anus exercise."
2. Pay attention to dietary regulation to eliminate constipation. Eat more foods rich in soluble fiber, such as oats, whole grains and brown rice, vegetables and fruits; do not eat too much stimulating foods such as peppers, spirits, and betel nuts, and eat less Burnt fruits, such as mango, durian, lychee, longan, etc.
3. To develop a bowel movement every day, no more than 5 minutes each time, drink 1 cup of cold water in the morning to keep the bowel movement smooth; do not bear bowel movements for a long time, squatting in the toilet for too long or excessive force, reading and reading newspapers, etc.
4. Keep the anus clean, wash the anus after every bowel movement, especially when you have diarrhea, generally use warm water to sit in the bath and change the underwear frequently; do not wipe the anus with dirty or too rough toilet paper or waste paper to avoid scratches. infection.
5. Pay attention to the treatment of the primary disease. For patients with high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, liver cirrhosis, heart disease, diabetes, and abdominal tumors that are prone to induce hemorrhoids, effective measures should be taken to treat them in time to avoid adding to the disease.
6. To improve the understanding of anorectal diseases such as hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids and constipation are also diseases, and we should treat them in time; do not ignore the scientific treatment of hemorrhoids.