Few people care about anorectal diseases. Sometimes they feel uncomfortable but they just think it’s not a big problem. Faced with people’s meager awareness of anorectal diseases, I would like to tell everyone that anorectal diseases cannot be ignored. If they are not treated in time, they will cause considerable problems. Of the harm. Let's first understand the symptoms of lower anorectal disease.
Common symptoms of anorectal diseases mainly include the following:
1. Anorectal pain: Because the anus is rich in nerves and sensitive, it is prone to pain or severe pain after being stimulated. If it is manifested as swelling pain, tingling, burning, falling pain, etc., it can occur during, after, or at other times.
2. Hematochezia: It can occur before or after the stool. Either simple blood in the stool or mixed with stool.
3. Prolapse of anal mass: refers to the protrusion or vegetation in the rectum or anal canal that protrudes through the anus, and in mild cases only prolapse outside the anus during defecation. In severe cases, when the abdominal pressure increases, squatting and coughing as follows, lifting the load forcefully, etc. can be released.
4. Anorectal swelling: It is a symptom caused by irritation of rectal disease. Fengyao manifested as mild cases, only partially full and falling, and severe cases were tenesmus and then heavier, frequently going to the toilet, and falling again after going to the toilet, which was very painful.
5. Anal secretion: it can either overflow from the fistula. It can also be discharged from the anus or overflow from the perianal skin.
The above is an introduction to the symptoms of anorectal diseases. Many patients do not pay attention to the symptoms of anorectal diseases, which can easily lead to the harm of anorectal diseases. Let's understand the harm of lower anorectal diseases.
1. Anorectal diseases cause skin eczema: Because of the prolapse of hemorrhoids and loose sphincter, the mucus flowing out of the anus will irritate the skin, causing itchy skin and anal eczema.
2. Anemia caused by anorectal diseases: Hemorrhoids patients whose main symptoms are blood often have anemia. If the patient does not receive timely treatment, as the blood loss increases, the patient will appear pale, dizzy, fatigue, and weakness. Sudden standing after sitting for a long time and squatting can lead to collapse or fainting.
3. Women with hemorrhoids can cause gynecological inflammation: If hemorrhoids bleed or become inflamed, bacteria will multiply and cause various vaginitis, cystitis, urethritis, adnexitis and other urinary gynecological inflammations.
4. Anorectal diseases lead to deterioration of the rectum: If an anal fistula cannot be treated in time, the lesion will continue to aggravate, causing lesions in the cells in the lesion area, leading to rectal lesions.
5. Anorectal diseases reduce the quality of life: If hemorrhoids bleed or become inflamed, they will often cause bacteria to multiply, cause inflammation in men, plus pain and discomfort, thereby affecting the quality of life.
The above is an introduction to the symptoms and hazards of anorectal diseases. I believe you all understand it. You must pay more attention to the accumulation of diseases in peacetime. You are also welcome to continue to pay attention to my website.