The results of the census showed that the incidence of anorectal diseases is mostly adults. The onset is related to sedentary, long standing, low activity, constipation, diarrhea, long bowel movements, drinking, and a taste for spicy food. The incidence of women is higher than that of men. Among the anorectal diseases, hemorrhoids have the highest incidence. China Medical Health Network
1. There are more women than men. Due to pregnancy and childbirth, women have a higher chance of developing the disease than men. As the fetus grows after pregnancy, abdominal pressure will continue to increase, especially in the later stages of pregnancy, the inferior vena cava is compressed by the increasingly enlarged uterus, which directly affects the return of blood, resulting in congestion and expansion of the hemorrhoidal venous plexus, and the exertion during childbirth. Causes varying degrees of perineal tears and aggravates the obstacles of venous return, which causes many women to develop anorectal diseases such as hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal papillary hypertrophy, and rectal prolapse after pregnancy and childbirth. The incidence of men is 53.9%; the incidence of women is 67. %.
2. The majority of patients are adults. The results of the census showed that the incidence of anorectal diseases increased with age. The incidence rate under 20 years old is only 32%. Those over the age of 20 have continued to increase, with 59.5% for 21-30 years old; 69.9% for 31-40 years old; 72.4% for 41-50 years old; 74.1% for 51-60 years old; and 75.5% for those over 60 years old. The stair rise reflects the low incidence of children and youth, and the high incidence of adults. The older the age, the more sick people are.
3. People who sit for a long time, stand for a long time, and have little activity are more sick. In terms of occupation, car drivers, barbers, salespersons, and policemen had the highest incidence at 81.7%; cadres at 71.5%; workers at 70.3%; farmers at 62%; soldiers at 32.6%; and students at 19.2%. "Surgery Zheng Zong" (1617) of the Ming Dynasty put forward the view that "due to sitting for a long time, the blood is not good...so that the turbid qi and blood flow into the anus, and both can cause hemorrhoids". Standing for a long time, sitting for a long time, walking for a long time, the human body is in a fixed posture for a long time, which will affect the blood circulation, blood stasis in the pelvic cavity, congestion, varicose, and swelling of hemorrhoidal veins, which will increase the chance of anorectal disease. Workers who frequently change positions, active youths, soldiers, and farmers who work in various positions have less blood circulation and less congestion in the anorectal area, so there are fewer cases.
4. There are more people with constipation, diarrhea, and long bowel movements. Constipation and diarrhea are the reaction of intestinal dysfunction, which can directly cause many diseases of the large intestine and anus. For example, among the 2669 constipation patients surveyed, 1989 had anorectal disease, with an incidence rate of 74.5%; among 1523 diarrhea patients, it was There are 1013 people suffering from anorectal disease, the incidence rate is 66.5%. Some people like to read books and newspapers during defecation, squatting in the toilet for a long time and not getting up. This can easily aggravate the anorectal congestion and cause hemorrhoids, rectal mucosa prolapse, anal sphincter relaxation and other anorectal diseases. It is really a very bad habit. In addition, excessive exertion during defecation can easily cause diseases such as prolapse of hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse, which should also be paid attention to.
5. Excessive drinking and spicy addiction may be the cause of the disease. Peppers, alcohol, etc. have a direct stimulus effect on the rectal mucosa. Overeating such foods will cause burning pain when defecation. Although it is not necessarily the direct cause of anorectal disease, it has a certain effect on inducing and aggravating anorectal disease. According to the survey, more people who drink too much alcohol and have a taste for spicy food suffer from anorectal disease.
6. The incidence of hemorrhoids is the highest in anorectal diseases. The incidence of hemorrhoids accounted for 87.25% of the total number of patients; internal hemorrhoids were the most common, accounting for 59.86% of the incidence of hemorrhoids; external hemorrhoids accounted for 16.01%, mixed hemorrhoids accounted for 24.13%, and other anorectal diseases accounted for 12.75%. Among them, anal fissure accounted for 4.12%, anal papillary hypertrophy accounted for 2.85%, anal fistula accounted for 1.67%, rectal prolapse accounted for 0.58%, rectal polyps accounted for 0.28%, anal itching accounted for 0.17%, and other anorectal diseases accounted for 3.08%. From this point of view, hemorrhoids are the most common frequently-occurring disease in anorectal diseases.
In China, the incidence of rectal cancer is sixth in men and ninth in women. The incidence of rectal cancer is different in different parts of the world. Western Europe and North America have a high incidence, accounting for the second place in malignant tumors. About 20 people in an average of 100,000 people suffer from rectal cancer. Although the incidence rate in China is relatively low, about 2 people out of an average of 100,000 people suffer from rectal cancer, which has become one of the common malignant tumors, and a high degree of vigilance must be aroused.