PPH minimally invasive surgery has won everyone's praise for its short operation time, quick postoperative recovery, and less pain, and has also been recognized by many cured patients. Maybe many people still don't understand the features and advantages of PPH. So let us take a look at the new minimally invasive surgery therapy-PPH.
PPH is also called circumcision of prolapse and hemorrhoids. It is a new technique based on the new understanding of the pathogenesis of hemorrhoids caused by anal pad disease. PPH surgery uses a special instrument called a "PPH stapler" to make a circular resection of the prolapsed rectal mucosa above the hemorrhoids. During the operation, first open the anus and suture the rectal mucosa about 4 cm above the dentate line (the junction between the rectum and anal canal), and then insert the PPH stapler into the anus. The stapler can tape the prolapsed mucosa It only takes about half an hour to remove it. Because the rectal mucosa above the dentate line is innervated by splanchnic nerves, the patient has almost no pain after the operation; and because the operation not only removes the rectal mucosal prolapse zone, but also blocks the terminal anastomotic branches of the arteries and veins of the rectum, eliminating The root cause of hemorrhoids.
The reason why PPH is accepted and recognized by more and more people is that compared with traditional surgery, it has its own characteristics and advantages:
1. Safety: There is no need to remove the anal cushion, and the normal function of the anus is preserved to the greatest extent to avoid complications such as anal stricture and anal incontinence.
2. Painless: Pull back the hemorrhoids that have prolapsed from the anus, and cut off the blood vessels that provide blood to the hemorrhoids, without damaging the perianal skin, so there is almost no pain after surgery.
3. Small trauma and quick recovery: The circular stapling of the mucosa is a non-open wound, with less bleeding, eliminating the trouble of dressing change after surgery, and returning to normal life quickly.
4. Scope of diagnosis and treatment: ring hemorrhoids, multivalve hemorrhoids, huge isolated hemorrhoids, internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids, mixed hemorrhoids, ring hemorrhoids, incarcerated hemorrhoids, rectal mucosal prolapse, prolapse, etc.
5. Suitable for: Due to less damage, it is especially suitable for middle-aged and elderly people, white-collar people, and those who have relapsed from traditional treatment, and patients with mild prolapse and rectal mucosal prolapse.
The traditional methods of treatment of internal hemorrhoids, including injection of sclerosing agent, rubber band ligation, and various forms of surgical resection, are all aimed at the treatment of the hemorrhoids themselves, aiming to shrink or disappear the hemorrhoids, while the stapled hemorrhoid mucosal circumcision is in treatment Theoretically, it is completely different from the traditional method. On the one hand, it avoids damaging the perianal skin and causing postoperative pain, on the other hand, it preserves the integrity of the anal cushion and avoids fine stool control obstacles after surgery. Of course, even if PPH technology brings us new treatments, there will be no sequelae left after surgery. However, postoperative patients should still pay attention to conditioning and prevention, so that hemorrhoids will not recur and be cured.