Anorectal disease is a common disease in life, and anorectal disease has occurred in many people. This disease always brings a lot of inconveniences to the daily life of patients. One of the most common is hemorrhoids. Everyone knows the high incidence of this disease through the term nine people and nine hemorrhoids. So what are the methods for daily health care of hemorrhoids? ?
Patients with hemorrhoids will not have normal bowel movements, which is very detrimental to their health. To recover as soon as possible, we must first ensure the daily care of patients.
1. Habit conditioning:
It is to develop good bowel habits, defecate regularly, do not squat for a long time, and pay attention to hygiene. The development of bowel habits depends on a reasonable diet. Eating more vegetables will help you develop a bowel habit 1-2 times a day. In most cases, it is after getting up in the morning or after breakfast, because the intestinal tract will produce strong peristalsis at this time. Send stool to the rectum, causing a bowel reflex. On the contrary, eating less or not eating vegetables will reduce the amount of stool, irregularity, and always want to defecate. After going to the toilet, the stool volume is very small, or even no stool at all. As a result, the stool frequency is increased, the toilet time is long, and the stool is laborious. It will form or aggravate hemorrhoids and cause acute attacks of hemorrhoids. In addition, pay attention to the hygiene of the anus after defecation, keep it clean, and wash or take a bath after defecation when possible.
2. Exercise conditioning:
Constipation is prone to prolonged bed rest, prolonged sitting, standing for a long time, and reduced activity, so hemorrhoids are also prone to. Because in these cases the bowel movement is slow, the anus is loose, and the veins in the anus are easy to congestion and form hemorrhoids. And exercise helps to enhance bowel movement, while making the anal sphincter contract and relax alternately. Therefore, proper exercise not only helps prevent the formation of hemorrhoids, but also prevents the acute attack of hemorrhoids that have already formed.
3. Drug conditioning:
Drugs are needed for acute hemorrhoid attacks, mainly external medicines are used for conditioning, and the key is to use the medicines appropriately. The correct way to use hemorrhoid cream is to wash your fingers and anus after going to the toilet. If you have the condition, it is better to take a bath with warm water and soak up the local water. First squeeze the ointment on your fingers, and then use your fingers to gently apply the ointment evenly on the surface of the hemorrhoids and around it to stop bleeding and relieve pain and eliminate edema. Pay attention to put your fingers into the anus a little, so that the upper edge of the hemorrhoids and the whole week of the anal canal are covered with ointment, and then wash your hands after applying the medicine.
4. Postoperative care measures for hemorrhoids
1. Within 24 hours after hemorrhoid surgery, urinate once every 4-6 hours. In particular, patients after sacral anesthesia should emphasize regular urination and drinking more water, because before the sacral anesthesia is relieved or within a few hours of contact, the urination reflex is not sensitive, and it is easy to cause urinary retention if not paying attention to urination on time. If you do not urinate for 8 hours after the operation and feel the lower abdominal distension and pain and bulge, it indicates that there is urine retention. It is advisable to apply a hot compress to promote urination. If there is no effective catheterization.
2. Bed rest within 24 hours after hemorrhoid surgery, reducing activity can reduce wound pain and bleeding. After that, you can appropriately increase the time to get out of bed or do some light physical activity. Appropriate early activities will help promote blood circulation and help wound healing at the first stage, but all activities that involve standing or sitting for a long time should be avoided.
3. The bowel movement should be controlled 1-2 days after hemorrhoid surgery. In general, there is no need to absolutely prohibit eating and drinking. But initially, a liquid, semi-liquid diet such as milk, lotus root flour, lotus seed soup, porridge, thin noodles, etc. should be the mainstay. You can eat bananas, apples, oranges and other fruits appropriately to keep your stool smooth. It is necessary to prevent constipation and forceful defecation and cracking of the wound, leading to bleeding and swelling, increasing the patient's pain and prolonging the healing time. In the first few days, use some laxatives to prevent constipation.
4. Strengthen the care and cleaning of the perineum after hemorrhoid surgery: use PP powder solution or traditional Chinese medicine to sit in the bath, 1-2 times a day, change the traditional Chinese medicine and take the suppository to the anus after the bath. If the anus is edema, mirabilite can be added to the bath, and the wound should be replaced with swelling and pain relief ointment.
5. During dressing change, attention should be paid to the wound healing to prevent granulation edema and anal stenosis. It is necessary to deal with the wound surface accordingly.
The above is our introduction to the care of hemorrhoids. Under normal circumstances, the eating habits that patients with hemorrhoids should pay attention to include prohibiting drinking. I believe that after reading the above introduction, you will have a better understanding of how to care for the disease.