1. Hemorrhoids (Hmeorrhoids): is the most common anorectal disease. The disease can occur at any age, but with age, the incidence rate increases.
2. Causes of hemorrhoids: At present, the cause of hemorrhoids is not completely clear, and may be related to many factors, mainly considering the following factors:
1. Move the anal cushion down;
2. Varicose veins;
3. Bad life and eating habits;
3. Classification and performance
1. Internal hemorrhoids: Painless bleeding is the main type, which is bleeding (dropping or ejection) when bleeding.
2. External hemorrhoids: Anal discomfort, dampness, intermittent itching, and anal hemorrhoids.
3. Mixed hemorrhoids: can be manifested as internal and external hemorrhoids.
General principles of treatment:
Asymptomatic hemorrhoids do not require treatment;
Symptomatic hemorrhoids are reducing or eliminating symptoms, rather than radical cure;
Mainly non-surgical treatment.
1. Non-surgical treatment:
A. Change bad bowel habits, maintain smooth stool, prevent constipation and diarrhea;
Such as: increase fibrous food, proper aerobic exercise, maintain a relatively fixed time for defecation every day,
Try to eat less spicy food and drink a lot of alcohol.
B. Sit in warm water, keep the anus clean and dry, and do levator anus exercises appropriately;
C. Drugs such as hemorrhoid suppository and Maizhiling can be given.
2. Surgical treatment:
A. Injection therapy;
B. Hemorrhoid ligation;
C. Simple hemorrhoidectomy;
D. Stapled prolapse and hemorrhoids mucosal circumcision (PPH) or stapled prolapse and hemorrhoids mucosa selective resection (TST)
Chen Xiaoping, Wang Jianping Surgery 8th edition. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House, 2013
Personal link and QR code: https://zhoutaocq.haodf.com
Chongqing Qianjiang Central Hospital: https://www.qjzxyy.com/
General Ward of Qianjiang Central Hospital of Chongqing City: https://www.qjzxyy.com/contents/218/948.html or: