Xiao Li is an IT engineer who is very busy at work. He often sits quietly, works overtime and eats irregularly. In the past two days, he found a quail egg-sized "tumor" in his anus, painful and uncomfortable, restless, and helpless to come to the hospital. Was diagnosed as "thrombotic external hemorrhoids." Xiao Li was puzzled. He had never suffered from hemorrhoids, and his annual physical examination was also healthy. How could he suddenly get this annoying disease? How do thrombotic external hemorrhoids get?
There are more and more people with thrombotic external hemorrhoids, mainly because the patients do not understand and pay no attention to the disease. Most of the external hemorrhoids have a sudden onset. At the beginning, they feel discomfort in the anus, and soon feel pain. A round or oval mass grows out of the anus, which is brown or dark purple, and some can clearly see the thrombus inside. It is hard, and some can move slightly. The pain varies from severity to severity. Some feel severe pain and restless sitting or lying. Some have only anal swelling, foreign body sensation, and inconvenience of movement. In patients with hemorrhoids, excessive defecation, difficulty in dry stool, pregnancy and childbirth, excessive weight-bearing, drinking and staying up late, etc. can increase the intravascular pressure of the external hemorrhoid venous plexus, especially explosive force, which is more prone to hemorrhoidal vein rupture and bleeding, and blood accumulation It coagulates under the skin of the anal margin and forms a thrombotic external hemorrhoid. Anyone who can reduce the elasticity of the blood vessels of the external hemorrhoid venous plexus and increase the pressure and rupture the blood vessels is the cause of thrombotic external hemorrhoids.
People who eat too much taste should be alert to thrombotic external hemorrhoids
1. The food tastes heavy. Over-eating fat, sweet and spicy food can easily cause external hemorrhoids.
2. Long sitting, standing, squatting, and walking are also an important cause of external hemorrhoids.
3. Hypertension, liver cirrhosis, arteriosclerosis, chronic anorectal inflammation, etc. are also factors that cause external hemorrhoids.
4. Daily squatting in the toilet too frequently and for too long can easily cause external hemorrhoids.
5. Poor local blood return can easily cause vasodilation and congestion into hemorrhoids.
6. Pregnancy and enlarged prostate are also causes of external hemorrhoids.
What are the effects of thrombotic external hemorrhoids?
1. The main thing of thrombotic external hemorrhoids is to increase people's psychological pressure, and they often feel irritable and disturbed in life.
2. After defecation or strenuous activity, the patient feels a protruding lump in the anus, severe pain, restricted activity, and even restlessness.
3. Experts pointed out that thrombotic external hemorrhoids can cause round or oval lumps in the anal canal or outside the anal rim, which are soft at first and harden after a few days, such as repeated inflammation and hyperplasia of connective tissue in the lumps. External connective tissue hemorrhoids; if infection occurs, abscesses can occur.
How to prevent it?
1. Drink less alcohol, eat less spicy food, usually drink more water, eat more vegetables and fruits, and exercise more to keep the stool smooth and develop good bowel habits;
2 Keep your stool smooth and don’t have secret knots. Eat more vegetables and don’t eat spicy food. Do more activities and don’t sit for a long time. 3. Treat anal inflammatory diseases in time;
4. Develop good bowel habits and maintain smooth bowel movements.
5. Appropriate exercise and attention to changing body position are also important methods to prevent hemorrhoids from recurring.
How to treat thrombotic external hemorrhoids?
Usually, warm salt water sitz bath therapy has a good effect. The method is as follows: put two tablespoons of salt in 2000ml warm water (temperature about 40℃) for a salt sitz bath for about 10-15 minutes, twice a day. At the same time, swelling drugs such as Molini tablets and Diosiming tablets can be taken orally to promote the disappearance of venous edema. Generally, after 3 days of treatment, the tumors are significantly reduced and the swelling pain is reduced, which proves that conservative treatment is effective. After 1 week, the anal tumors are basically disappear.
If conservative treatment is not effective, surgery is needed to remove the thrombus. Therefore, in addition to daily attention, once you have thrombotic external hemorrhoids, you should go to a professional colorectal surgery department in time to avoid delays in treatment.