Why people "sit" to die
Xia Chuanru Correspondent Shuai Feifei
Our reporter Xia Chuanru Correspondent Shuai Feifei
Nowadays, more and more people in Shenzhen have become "workers". Sitting and driving the car when going to work; sitting on the computer when working; going home from get off work, or sitting on the sofa to watch TV... The doctor pointed out that this kind of lifestyle lays a hidden danger for "sitting and waiting."
Sitting too long is harmful
There is evidence that sitting for long periods of time is extremely harmful to health.
The latest research report of the British Journal of Sports Medicine shows that when a person sits for a few hours, his body will release negative and harmful signals. When a person stays sitting for a long time, the genes responsible for regulating glucose and fat in his body will stop working. Sitting for a long time means that the muscles lack exercise, the metabolism will be disordered, and lead to various diseases of the upper body.
In fact, if a person "spends most of the day in a chair", then his chances of gaining weight, having a heart attack, and even death will increase, and eventually "sit and wait to die." Sitting for a long time will weaken the peristalsis of the colon, lack of defecation motivation and decline, weaken the elasticity of the smooth muscle of the intestine, and prolong the residence time of stool in the colon. The contact time of carcinogens and the colon mucosa will also be prolonged correspondingly, which may lead to colon cancer. Sitting for a long time can also lead to impaired male sexual function, pelvic congestion, and high incidence of prostatitis.
Exercise diet should cooperate
Dr. Sheng Guang also pointed out that to prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids, it is necessary to ensure a regular diet every day, pay attention to a balanced diet, and eat more foods rich in fiber. Don't ignore the intake of meat, eggs, and seafood. Don't ignore breakfast, eat on time, flexibly add water, and get enough sleep. Pay attention to the combination of dynamic and static in daily life. Exercise 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes each time. It is best to keep walking for 20-40 minutes a day to increase physical strength, improve blood circulation throughout the body, and increase the amount of blood flowing to the intestines. Improving your living environment, actively looking for ways to relax yourself, don't pay too much attention to the troubles in work or life, and happily communicating with friends can alleviate the troubles of hemorrhoids.
Prevention starts from bit by bit
Dr. Sheng Guang also introduced some methods to prevent hemorrhoids.
1. Pay attention to hygiene, keep the buttocks clean and dry, and wash the anus with warm water after going to bed.
2. Defecate regularly, do not defecate excessively, and squat shortly.
3. When you want to sit and work, you should change your position appropriately, avoid keeping a posture for a long time, and avoid sitting for a long time.
4. Don't let the buttocks catch cold to prevent constipation and diarrhea.
5. The diet pays attention to balance, to ensure adequate diet, and control the intake of spicy, hot and irritating foods such as alcohol and chili.
6. Live a regular life, be happy physically and mentally, temper lust and alcoholism, and avoid mental stimulation.
7. When the symptoms of conservative treatment with drugs are not significantly relieved, please see a doctor in time to receive the correct treatment.
Finally, after reading this article, I suggest that you put down the newspaper, stand up, and stand on your toes; then, go down the stairs, in a wider place, twist and jump, and then walk upstairs on foot... this At that time, did you feel refreshed and energetic?