Anal bulging is one of the common complications after anorectal surgery. It is mainly manifested as discomfort when the patient’s anus falls, or has a feeling of blockage and fullness, or frequent bowel movements.
Increased, or tenemy feeling.
The common causes of anal bulge are:
1. Local inflammatory congestion and edema or infection on the wound surface after surgery. Anal swelling caused by the inflammatory reaction of the wound after the operation is generally relieved within a few days after the operation; the anus caused by infection
The swelling of the door drop can be relieved after systemic or local anti-infection treatment.
2. Irritation caused by compression of hemorrhoid stump. Generally, it can be relieved after the hemorrhoid ligature falls off.
3. The irritation caused by hanging the thread with a rubber band. Generally, it can be significantly relieved after the hanging line falls off.
4. Irritation caused by oil gauze in the anus. According to the specific conditions of different patients, it can be relieved with less or no oil gauze.
5. Untreated internal hemorrhoids, swelling and prolapse, etc. Internal hemorrhoids should be treated thoroughly during the operation.