Hemorrhoid fistula surgery procedure and precautions before and after surgery
1. Come to the outpatient clinic every Monday or Wednesday morning. It is best to have an empty stomach in the morning, do necessary examinations and skin tests after admission, fast the next day, arrange for surgery, empty your bowel before surgery, generally use spinal anesthesia. Sleep and fast for the next six hours,
2. Regarding postoperative pain, there is generally no severe pain after spinal anesthesia for about six hours. Postoperative patients can voluntarily choose to use analgesic pumps and postoperative long-term pain relief methods. The analgesic pump is placed for 48 hours, generally not Have severe pain.
3. A comprehensive preoperative examination is a prerequisite to ensure the success of the operation. Patients should truthfully inform the doctor whether they have chronic diseases such as heart disease, hypertension, and liver cirrhosis.
4. It is not advisable to defecate on the postoperative day to avoid hemorrhage and anal edema.
5. It is advisable to defecate every morning after the operation, and change the dressing after taking a bath with Chinese medicine or PP powder. The sitz bath syrup should be slightly hot, first heat the steam bath, wait until it cools to about 40 ℃, and then wash the sitz bath, be sure to immerse the anus in water for 10-20 minutes each time.
6. It is advisable to keep the stool unobstructed after the operation, drink plenty of water, eat more high-fiber foods or honey, fruits, etc. to avoid dry stools, and take laxative drugs.
7. Within 24 hours after operation and 7-10 days after the hemorrhoids fall off, hemorrhage is easy to occur. Patients should avoid strenuous activities, avoid struggling in the toilet, and cannot pull the hemorrhoid ligation thread and anal fistula thread by themselves.
8. Internal hemorrhoids are generally discharged after the hemorrhoids fall off within 7-10 days. For example, patients with anal fistula need to extend the hospital stay.
9. If massive bleeding occurs after hemorrhoid fistula surgery, the amount is generally large, and a large amount of blood flows into the rectum and colon. It is not easy to detect early. If the lower abdomen and anus are swollen, the feeling of bowel movement, bowel, the patient is pale, palpitation, fainting, etc. Inform early to deal with.
10. If pain occurs after surgery, analgesics can be taken or intramuscularly injected. If urinary retention or poor urination occurs, apply heat to the lower abdomen first, and ask a doctor if necessary.