1. Tangerine peel + lemon
1. Whitening and beauty: Constipation is mainly caused by living habits and dry intestines. Drinking tangerine peel and lemon tea regularly can moisturize the intestines and relax the bowels.
2. Throat discomfort: Spring is the high-incidence period of sore throat and sore throat. Drinking tangerine peel lemon tea regularly can prevent throat problems!
3. Irritability: The weather in spring is changeable, making people easily irritable. At this time, a cup of tangerine peel lemonade can stimulate everyone's nerves and make people enter an extremely excited state.
2. Tangerine peel + Pueraria lobata
1. Clean up the intestines: Many people often eat outside due to busy work, and drink a cup of tangerine peel water after meals to reduce the growth of intestinal spoilage bacteria, thereby clearing enteric toxins in the intestine.
2. Exhaust toxins: A cup of tangerine peel water every day can promote the coordination of internal circulation in the body, expel toxins from the body, and make your skin better and better.
3. Promote digestion: tangerine peel contains volatile oil, which has a mild stimulating effect on the gastrointestinal tract, can promote the secretion of digestive juice, and eliminate gas accumulation in the intestine.
3. Tangerine peel + pear
1. Wind-cold cough: Tangerine peel can nourish yin and moisturize dryness, and has a good effect on wind-cold cough. In addition, pear can not only drive away the wind and cold, but also can nourish the yin and moisturize the lungs, and improve the dry cough without phlegm.
2. Clearing heat and reducing fire: In spring, the climate is dry and easy to get angry. Chenpi Qiuli Decoction has the functions of clearing heat, reducing fire, moistening the lungs and removing dryness. It is most suitable for patients with fever and internal heat in winter and spring.
3. Skin pruritus: Drinking dried tangerine peel and pear water can effectively relieve itching. If it is caused by dermatitis, eczema and ringworm, external use of hormone-free mud Caotang Qingfubao-Taobao has it, not only can relieve itching, but also completely repair the skin and prevent recurrence.
4. Tangerine peel + japonica rice porridge
1. Prevent constipation: The crude fiber molecules in the japonica rice bran layer help gastrointestinal peristalsis and can effectively relieve long-term constipation.
2. Hemorrhoids and anal fissure: eating tangerine peel and japonica rice porridge can prevent hemorrhoids from recurring, but for repeated hemorrhoids, Chinese medicine recommends Hengjitang hemorrhoid cream-Taobao has, repairing perianal eradication hemorrhoids without recurrence.
3. Anti-diabetes: Tangerine peel and japonica rice porridge has a good effect on preventing and treating diabetes, especially the elderly should eat more.
5. Tangerine peel + honey
1. Beauty and skin care: tangerine peel water and honey are mixed together. It is not only rich in nutrients such as amino acids, but also has a very good moisturizing effect.
2. Elimination of gray nails: Honey has a good inhibitory effect on fungal onychomycosis. If you have stubborn nails, you can use it. Dihua gray nails can be used on Taobao. Apply it sooner or later.
3. Anti-inflammatory and detoxification: Hesperidin contained in tangerine peel can adjust blood sugar and blood lipid balance; drinking with honey can have anti-inflammatory and detoxification effects.
6, tangerine peel + red beans
1. Slimming and weight loss: Spring is the best time to lose weight. Red beans contain a lot of dietary fiber, which promotes the consumption of body fat and has a significant weight loss effect.
2. Relieve menstrual pain: Red beans have a good blood-tonifying function. It has a good effect on alleviating the uncomfortable symptoms of ordinary women during menstruation.
3. Dyspepsia: Tangerine peel can invigorate the spleen and regulate the qi, can appetite, and is suitable for weak spleen and stomach, not thinking about eating, and indigestion.
7, tangerine peel + ginger
1. Relieve colds: In spring, people are prone to sleepiness and their immunity is reduced. Soaking a cup of tangerine peel and ginger tea can not only relieve cough and reduce phlegm, but also prevent colds.
2. Perspiration and antipyretic: Gingerol can speed up blood circulation, open pores and increase perspiration. As sweat takes away the residual heat in the body, it helps to drive away wind and cold in the body.
3. Prevent athlete's foot: Fetus chrysanthemum has an inhibitory effect on the fungal infection of athlete's foot. If it is caused by foot moss, blisters, peeling, use mud grass to prevent beriberi-Taobao has, spray 1-2 times a day for 10 days, foot moss Eliminate and not repeat.
8. Chenpi + Fetal Chrysanthemum
1. Improve disease resistance: The fetal chrysanthemum has a complete variety of amino acids. Eating bitter vegetables can help promote the synthesis of antibodies in the human body, enhance autoimmune function, and improve disease resistance.
2. Clearing the liver and improving eyesight: Fetal chrysanthemum is rich in carotene and vitamins. Combining with tangerine peel can not only clear the liver and improve eyesight, but also improve liver blood deficiency and decreased vision.
3. Eliminate peculiar smell: Chenpi water can regulate the peculiar smell emitted by the apocrine glands in the body. If the peculiar smell is serious, use Jiafeni Body Odor Purifying Water, which will remove the smell for a long time, and the peculiar smell will be significantly reduced after long-term use.
9. Tangerine peel + Pu'er tea
1. Tooth protection: Pu'er tea contains many physiologically active ingredients, and tangerine peel has the effect of sterilization and disinfection. Soaking in water can remove oral odor and protect teeth.
2. Anti-aging: Pu'er tea contains vitamin E, tea polyphenols, amino acids, etc., while tangerine peel has vitamin C, which has antioxidant function, so Pu'er tea with tangerine peel is called "longevity tea".
3. Hangover: "Supplements to Compendium of Materia Medica" records: "Pu tea is the most effective for treating oily pericardium, and it is the first for intestinal scraping and sobering.
10. Tangerine peel + jujube
1. Chronic gastritis: dried tangerine peel has the effect of regulating qi to appetite and curing spleen and stomach diseases, jujube can nourish the spleen and stomach, and reconcile qi and blood. The combination of tangerine peel and red dates has the effects of nourishing qi, nourishing the spleen, strengthening the stomach and eliminating food.
2. Nourish the blood and calm the nerves: Jujube is characterized by very high vitamin content, has the reputation of "natural vitamin pills", has the effects of nourishing yin and yang, and nourishing blood.
3. Prolong life: The elderly often drink tangerine peel and ginger tea, which can adjust the appetite, soothe the nerves and invigorate the brain, prolong life and enhance the vitality of the human body.
"Although tangerine peel is good, eat in moderation"
——The following people, try to drink as little as possible——
Hyperacidity: tangerine peel has a certain damp-drying effect. People with stomach fire should not eat more
Nursing mother: often drinking tangerine peel water will cause milk to shrink
Yin deficiency and blood dryness: Chenpixin is warm and dry, not suitable for patients with Yin deficiency and blood dryness