PPH is the abbreviation of English procedure for prolapse and hemorrhoids, and Chinese means "operation for hemorrhoids and rectal mucosal prolapse". This surgical procedure uses special surgical instruments and staplers to circularly remove the rectal mucosa and submucosa tissue with a width of about 2 cm above the dentate line, and then anastomose the rectal mucosa, so that the prolapsed anal pad is suspended upward and retracted into place , Restore the local anatomical relationship between the anal canal mucosa and anal sphincter, eliminate the symptoms of hemorrhoid prolapse, and play a "suspension" role. At the same time, it cuts off the terminal branches of the inferior rectal arteries and veins, reduces the blood supply to the hemorrhoids, makes the hemorrhoids gradually atrophy, removes the hemorrhoids, and plays the role of "stopping the flow", thereby achieving the purpose of curing hemorrhoids.
Indications: (1) Severe ring-shaped prolapsed internal hemorrhoids (Mixed hemorrhoids of degree Ⅲ to Ⅳ): Especially ring-shaped prolapsed internal hemorrhoids have the best effect.
(2) Prolapse of the rectal mucosa.
Advantages: (1) It can better preserve the anal canal mucosal layer and anal cushion anatomy, restore the self-made defecation function of the anus, coordinate the activities of the internal and external sphincter muscles, reduce the pressure in the anal canal, and avoid postoperative anal stenosis, anal incontinence, and fine bowel control The occurrence of complications such as obstacles.
(2) The resection and anastomosis of the rectal mucosa and submucosa are located in the area 2 cm on the dentinal line. There are very few sensory nerves. At the same time, it avoids surgical damage to the skin and mucosal layer of the anal canal, which can significantly reduce postoperative anal pain and discomfort .
(1) Diet: Liquid or semi-liquid diet on the first day after surgery. Ordinary diet is allowed the next day;
(2) Defecation: control the bowel movement for 1 day after the operation, and take liquid paraffin oil to soften the stool, and take a bath with syrup after defecation;
(3) The use of antibiotics: generally use antibiotics prophylactically for 1 to 3 days after surgery to prevent anastomotic infections.