Pre-operative preparation Regarding the pre-operative precautions, in fact, doctors and nurses will have tips.
The self-summary has the following points:
1) Eat less food before surgery, it is best to eat 70% full, and eat more after surgery to facilitate defecation.
2) Try not to eat legumes to avoid flatulence.
3) One of the most important points to prepare for high anal fistula surgery. According to the depth of the fistula, you need to communicate with the doctor and the way of anesthesia. If the fistula point is particularly high, local anesthesia may be very painful during the operation. It is particularly important to choose the anesthesia method according to your own situation and communicate with the doctor! ! ! Alleviate the pain during the operation.
Postoperative recovery experience
1) Eating: Regarding the food to eat after the operation, try to choose the nutrition package of the hospital. In fact, the package of the hospital has a good combination of meat and vegetables. If you feel that the meat is not enough, you can eat the sauced trotters. The taste is great. Very helpful. In addition, yogurt will be provided in the package, and it is not recommended for children with frequent diarrhea. Regarding the question of what to eat is more conducive to recovery, I often drink pigeon soup and eat beef tendon. These foods are very suitable for children who are afraid of excessive fat in the trotters and will get fat. Other things not recommended for short-term post-operation: seafood, spicy, etc. At this time in spring, try not to eat toon and coriander.
2) Take medicine: The China-Japan Hospital will provide you with three medicines: one is to prevent varicose veins and can be taken on time, the other is that probiotics have a two-way regulating effect on children's shoes with irregular stools and constipation, and can be taken on time . The last one is to help defecation. For children's shoes with diarrhea, use it with caution. The above two drugs for intestinal regulation, if your own stool is no problem, you don't actually need to use it.
3) Dressing change: This article focuses on dressing change, dressing change for high anal fistula! ! ! ! Extremely important!
Some people say that the key to the recovery of high anal fistula: surgery and postoperative dressing change, the degree of importance is five to five, not an exaggeration!
There are three effects of dressing change after high anal fistula: (personal summary)
A. Anti-inflammatory and sterilization
B. Drainage of secretions to prevent granulation
C. Prevent wound adhesion and prevent false wound healing. The above three points are the most important thing for our patients to pay attention to is false healing. How do you think about preventing false healing? ? This is actually very simple. First, you must go to China and Japan to change the dressing. Second, you must have the surgeon check up regularly. Others I can't think of how to avoid it, because it is almost difficult for patients to discover false healing by themselves! It is also possible that it will get better all of a sudden very, very quickly, and you must pay more attention at this time.
4) Precautions in the later period FAQ After high anal fistula surgery, people often feel confused about the following points:
A. When can I tear it off after changing the dressing? For high anal fistulas in the short term after surgery, it is best to tear it off the next day when you defecate, which can effectively prevent wound adhesion and pseudo-healing. But for the later stage, the risk of false healing gradually decreases, and this time can be shortened. All directors agreed that you can wear gauze for 12 hours, and the rest is sun exposure and ventilation! Do you want to recover quickly? Ventilation, ventilation, ventilation, important things are said three times! ! Especially the high anal fistula is very deep, it is not easy to contact the air, and the recovery is slow, so when you don't put the gauze, try to cool it, preferably the chrysanthemum is basking in the sun, and you are brave to be a sunflower, hahaha!
B. Do you use hemorrhoid suppository? Hemorrhoid suppository, I used it when the doctor said it was almost better. I have a high anal fistula, not hemorrhoids. Should I also use hemorrhoid suppository? ? I got the answer to this question through thinking and analysis. For all kinds of hemorrhoids and anal fistula surgery, the results are the same for the patient. They all have a piece of meat removed. There are also postoperative hemorrhoids and anal fistulas. What's the difference? ? ? Hemorrhoid suppository is very effective for hemostatic and anti-inflammatory wounds, so it can be used according to the doctor's advice in the later stage, which is very helpful for quick recovery!
C. How does exercise help to recover? The answer is usually that proper exercise helps to recover, too old-fashioned! Too general is the same as not saying, haha. In fact, my analysis should be divided into stages. You should exercise as little as possible within a short period of time after the operation. Remember that the secretions will not flow out all at once because of you. This is not the key to recovery. I think in the short term after the operation, exercise is just a means to strengthen gastrointestinal motility and maintain a good mood, ha ha.
In fact, for high anal fistula, I think it is more rest and ventilation, the most important thing. The same is true in the post-operative period. Don't move too much. There is not much benefit. A quick recovery is understandable. Peace of mind is most important. Baba Baba talked a lot, just want to tell everyone, just want to help children who have a lot of questions behind! The above are all personal experience summaries. Due to the large individual differences between each person, they are for reference only. If there is a conflict with the doctor's statement, do not follow the doctor's advice! !
Sino-Japanese anorectal patients group: netizens-ice-operation time 20160311