1. Maintain a good attitude, not all hemorrhoids need treatment, hemorrhoids are generally not fatal;
2. Maintain good eating habits, drink more water, increase the intake of dietary fiber (greens, bananas, etc.); avoid alcohol and highly irritating foods (such as spicy food, etc.), and emphasize that drinking alcohol and eating spicy food is the most important. Avoid sitting for long periods of time and take proper activities after meals (walk a hundred steps after meals to live to ninety-nine).
3. Maintain good bowel habits, develop regular bowel habits (in the morning, noon or afternoon, according to your own time), avoid forced bowel movements.
4. Keep the anus dry (avoid wearing tight and airtight underwear), insist on doing levator and (or) anal contraction exercises. If there is perianal eczema, it is recommended to wash and dry the anus after using the toilet (reduce wipe with paper) ).
5. If constipation or poor bowel movements occur, deal with them in time to keep bowel movements smooth. Intake of less residue and digestible foods (noodles, green vegetable lean meat porridge, etc.), you can use warm water to bathe for stimulation, or you can use Kaisailu to plug the anus (10-20ml/time), not long-term use. When necessary, give regular medications for laxative (oral paraffin oil, senna leaf soaking, lactulose, probiotics, etc.). Senna can not be used for a long time.
1. Use one of (10% hypertonic saline, Xiaozhi fumigation and washing prescription, boric acid solution, potassium permanganate less than 5/1000, Xiaozhongzhitong soup, etc.) in a bath or fumigation;
2. Use hemorrhoid suppository (compound carrageenate suppository, Puji hemorrhoid suppository, etc.) to plug the anus (once in the morning and evening, and can be added once after the toilet); it should be noted that many hemorrhoid suppositories on the market need to polish your eyes. If possible, go to the nearest regular hospital to buy;
3. The commonly used oral medications are Diosmin/Hesperidin, Diosmin, Maizhiling, etc. (use according to the drug instructions); if there is a secondary infection, regular anti-infective treatment is required.
4. Physiotherapy (you can try, some hospitals do not have these equipment);
5. If the non-surgical treatment fails (recurrent bleeding, prolapse, affecting life, etc.), then surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoids treatment during pregnancy
1. Mainly avoid excessive oiliness and overnutrition in the diet, the rest is the same as before;
2. It is recommended to use a toilet to defecate;
3. Drug treatment (must be carried out under the guidance of a doctor): hemorrhoid suppository (the compound carrageenate suppository instructions states that pregnant patients should be used under the guidance of a doctor, and other hemorrhoid suppositories are more unclear); give ( 10% hypertonic saline, anti-hemorrhoid fumigation and washing prescription, boric acid solution, less than 5/1000 potassium permanganate, anti-swelling and pain-relieving soup, etc.) Safe sitting bath or fumigation. Oral medication: Diosmin/hesperidin, Diosmin, Maizhiling, etc. (be sure to check the drug insert before medication).
Sit bath method:
1. The bath time is 5-10 minutes
2. Sit bath or fumigation temperature (40℃, not higher than 42℃)
3. Pay attention to safety during the sitz bath during pregnancy and avoid unnecessary accidents; pregnancy is a special period, and it is recommended to correct it actively and not delay the diagnosis and treatment of the condition.
1. Chen Xiaoping, Wang Jianping Surgery 8th edition. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House, 2013
2. Zhang Dongming, Wang Yucheng, Li Hengshuang Pelvic Floor Anorectal Surgery Theory and Clinic-2 Edition. Beijing: People's Military Medical Press, 2011.8
3. Ren Donglin is more skilled than Ren Donglin: Ren Donglin anorectal surgery collection-Beijing. People's Military Medical Publishing House, 2013.6
4. Zhang Junjie, Hu Yuqian, Shao Wanjin compiled 2018 ASCRS clinical practice guidelines for hemorrhoid treatment
5. Ning Yuyin, Jiang Hong, Fan Wei, Yanning Fajin, Chen Ningjuan, Liang Jinbing, and clinical research on the effect of different bathing time on incisions after hemorrhoid surgery. Chinese Journal of Nursing, June 2006, Vol. 41, No. 6
6. Sun Xiujuan, Wang Limin, Shiyu Diosmin combined with hypertonic saline in the treatment of 74 cases of mixed hemorrhoids in the middle and late stages of pregnancy. Medical Herald, August 2013, Volume 32 Supplement
7. Xian Zhenyu, Hu Banglin, Hongcheng, Sultan Xie Shangkui, Wang Xiaoxue, Peng Hui, Wan Xing, Yang Ren Donglin, analysis of high-risk factors for hemorrhoids in women during pregnancy and childbirth
8. Fei Junwei abstract, hemorrhoids during pregnancy in Lejie School [Day]/Yoshioka Bao...//Gynecology and Obstetrics Practice. ——1990,39(5)-637~640
9. Shi Hao Lin Yankun Surgical Treatment of Mixed Hemorrhoids in Late Pregnancy Guangdong Medicine July 2015 Vol 36 Issue 13
10. Zhao Jingming, Li Ruili. Observation on the clinical efficacy of self-made traditional Chinese medicine fumigation lotion in treating 80 cases of mixed hemorrhoids in pregnant women［J］. China Maternal and Child Health Care, 2013, 28(31): 5249-5250.
11. Zhao Weidong, Han Qingfeng, Liu Limin, Zhang Qianxiaozhixunxianfang, clinical observation on the treatment of incarcerated hemorrhoids during pregnancy. Chinese Emergency in Traditional Chinese Medicine (2013) 04-0670-02
12. Zheng De, Zhang Wei, etc. The influence of bath temperature on the efficacy of traditional Chinese medicine fumigation after hemorrhoid surgery Shandong Medicine (2012) 24-0001-03
13. Chen Weihong self-made Xiaozhongzhitong Decoction to treat 65 cases of external hemorrhoids during pregnancy Journal of External Therapy o f TCM Oct 1998,7(5)
14. Huang Yu Chinese Herbal Fumigation and Washing in the Treatment of 105 Cases of Mixed Hemorrhoids Incarceration Journal (2011) 05-0023-01
Personal link and QR code: https://zhoutaocq.haodf.com
Chongqing Qianjiang Central Hospital: https://www.qjzxyy.com/
General Ward of Qianjiang Central Hospital of Chongqing City: https://www.qjzxyy.com/contents/218/948.html or: