Mixed hemorrhoids are the common varicose vein masses of the upper and lower rectal venous plexus, which are internal and external hemorrhoids in the same direction. The clinical symptoms of this disease are the same as those of internal and external hemorrhoids, and both. According to the People’s Anorectal Network, people with mixed hemorrhoids mainly have the following six symptoms.
1. Blood in the stool: There are jet-like bleeding, spotting, blood on the toilet paper, etc. The blood is bright red, which can occur before or after the stool, or simply blood in the stool, or mixed with the stool.
2. Mucus spillage: The rectal mucosa has been stimulated by hemorrhoids for a long time, resulting in inflammatory exudation and increasing secretions. When the anal sphincter is relaxed, it can flow out at any time, so that the anal skin is often stimulated and eczema and itching occur.
3. Anal mass prolapse: the main symptoms of internal hemorrhoids in the middle and late stages, the main reason is the enlargement of internal hemorrhoids and hemorrhoid nodules, which separates the mucosa and submucosa from the anal layer. During defecation, the internal hemorrhoid nodules can drop below the dentate line and free from the anus. Outside the tube, the protrusions or vegetation in the rectum or anal canal prolapse through the anus, the milder only prolapse outside the anus during defecation, and the severer prolapse when the abdominal pressure increases, such as coughing, squatting, exerting force, etc. .
4. Pain: Due to the abundant nerves in the anus and sensitive sensation, mild or severe pain is prone to occur after stimulation, such as tingling, swelling, burning, falling pain, etc., which can occur during or after the stool.
5. Falling bulge: It can be the main symptom of painful external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids are not painful when there is no inflammation. Falling pain often occurs in internal hemorrhoids infection, incarceration and strangulation necrosis, and often leads to severe falling pain. In the mild cases, only partial fullness and falling; in the severe cases, tenemy and heavy, frequently going to the toilet, the heavy falling after going to the toilet is still very painful.
6. Constipation: Patients often control defecation artificially due to bleeding, causing habitual constipation. Due to constipation, it is easy to rub the hemorrhoid mucosa and bleed, forming a vicious circle.
(Peng Lianming, Department of Anorectal, Ningbo Ninth Hospital)