Author丨Pigeon doctor air863
It’s difficult to get pregnant. All kinds of troubles are starting to come to the door. My feet are swollen and I can’t even put on my shoes. My belly is getting bigger. Now it’s like a vented ball. I can’t sleep well at night. Uncomfortable. No, things happened again these days, constipation started, all kinds of pain. Even pulling a papa every day has become a painful thing. Ma Ma said that blue thin shiitake mushrooms. Regarding constipation during pregnancy, it is not a big deal, but it is annoying! Pregnant women are more prone to constipation than normal people. Today, the pigeons will talk to the girls about constipation during pregnancy.
Causes of constipation during pregnancy
1. Hormones change after pregnancy, in which progesterone increases, which leads to a decrease in the tension of gastrointestinal smooth muscles and difficulty in defecation.
2. With the increase of pregnancy, the uterus begins to compress the colon, which slows down the speed of stool in the intestine, and the bowel movement also begins to become abnormal.
3. Reduced activity during pregnancy. The activity level of girls during pregnancy will be significantly lower than normal, so the reduction of activity level will affect the peristalsis of the intestines.
4. Changes in diet during pregnancy. After pregnancy, girls began to "big fish and meat" days, dietary fiber is gradually reduced. We know that dietary fiber is very important for intestinal peristalsis. When dietary fiber is reduced, Baba is not so easy to be excreted.
5. Side effects of drugs. Some drugs may be used to relieve pregnancy discomfort due to their own or external reasons, but these drugs often have side effects, which can lead to constipation.
6. Insufficient drinking water. Insufficient water intake during pregnancy can also cause constipation. Insufficient water will make the feces in the intestines dry and hard and difficult to discharge.
Don't think that constipation during pregnancy is just as simple as not being able to pull it out. In fact, constipation during pregnancy has many harms.
The dangers of constipation during pregnancy
1. Lead to hemorrhoids. Constipation during pregnancy and irregular bowel movements can easily lead to hemorrhoids.
2. Exacerbate hemorrhoids. As the saying goes, ten people have nine hemorrhoids, and many anaesthetics who are in pregnancy also have hemorrhoids, but if constipation encounters hemorrhoids, it is definitely a tragedy. This not only seriously affects the daily routine of pregnancy, anesthesia, but also affects the development of our fetus, and increases the probability of fetal growth restriction and fetal distress.
3. Produce maternal spots. Constipation during pregnancy can easily lead to the deterioration of the skin of pregnancy and numbness, the appearance of dry, rough, and dull facial skin, and pregnancy spots.
How to relieve constipation during pregnancy
1. Increase the intake of dietary fiber. Dietary fiber is mainly grains, vegetables, fruits and the like. Such as celery, brown rice, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, winter dates, bananas, apples and so on.
2. Drink enough water every day. Water can promote the excretion of stool, so a certain amount of water is necessary every day. During pregnancy, pregnant women will experience increased urination, but do not reduce the amount of drinking water for this reason. Pigeons remind pregnant women to drink water every day.
3. Increase exercise appropriately. Doing some activities properly can also speed up the operation of the intestines and make the stool easier to pass out. For example, take a short walk after a meal and do maternity exercises, but the pigeon reminds pregnant women to exercise according to their ability, not too vigorous, and according to their own conditions. If you feel unwell during exercise, you should stop exercising immediately.
Finally, the pigeons should remind the pregnant women, if the constipation is serious, you must cooperate with the doctor to actively treat it.