When it comes to the anus, many people are reluctant to say more, thinking that it is a dirty and smelly organ that is not worth mentioning. In fact, the anus is also an important organ in the body. If the protection of the anus is neglected at ordinary times, anal fissure, anal fistula, hemorrhoids, prolapse of the anus, inflammation around the anus, abscesses around the anus are prone to occur in the anus. Therefore, we must always pay attention to protecting the anus, and we should do the following daily:
1. Eat more fiber-containing foods such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, etc., and less spicy foods such as chili, ginger, and pepper. Fiber can stimulate gastrointestinal motility, help defecation, prevent dry stool, spicy food can often cause constipation and anal irritation.
2. Develop the habit of regular defecation every morning or after breakfast, go to the toilet and squat, even if there is no intention to squat, the stool will be released over time, and regular stool can prevent the stool from staying in the rectum for too long and causing constipation.
3. Don't use too much force when defecation, but slowly use force, especially for those with frequent constipation, to avoid dry and hard feces breaking the anus, causing anal fissure, prolapse and other diseases.
4. Pay attention to wipe the anus every time you have a bowel movement, use soft toilet paper to wipe the anus, do not wipe with hard objects such as bricks, hard paper, etc., because the mucous membrane of the anus is very delicate, and rubbing the anus with a hard object will easily break the anus. , Causing bacterial infection, perianal inflammation and perianal abscess.
5. Cleaning the anus Anus often sticks to some feces and dirt, even with toilet paper, it is difficult to clean it. It should be washed once after bowel movements or before going to bed at night.
6. Levator exercises do levator anus exercises twice every morning before getting up and before going to bed at night. The method is to contract the anus forcefully and then relax. Do it repeatedly for 20 times each time. This can enhance the strength of the anal sphincter and prevent the anus from loosening and causing stool Incontinence, especially the elderly, should do more of this exercise.
7. Patients with pinworm disease should prevent infection. Pinworms often lay eggs in the anus and cause anal itching. Do not scratch with your hands at this time to avoid scratching and cause purulent infection. You can apply pinworm ointment around the anus and take it orally Deworming medicine repels pinworms.
8. Change your body position frequently. Don't stand, sit or squat for a long time. The anus is in the lower part of the body, and there is pressure from the pelvic organs on it. The blood circulation is poor. Sitting, standing, and squatting for a long time can easily cause poor blood return to the anal veins and cause hemorrhoids and other diseases.
(Source: 39 Health Network)