Anorectal disease is the general term for anal, rectal, and colon diseases. The main symptoms are blood in the stool, swelling and pain, prolapse, pus, constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, pus and blood. The etiology is nothing more than rheumatism, dryness and heat, qi deficiency and blood deficiency, which are closely related to spleen and stomach dysfunction. Food depends on the spleen and stomach to receive, transport, and transport to nourish the whole body. Irregular diet can directly damage the spleen and stomach. One injury to the spleen and stomach can cause many diseases. Anorectal disease can be caused or aggravated by improper diet, and can also be reduced, relieved or even cured by dietary conditioning. Therefore, dietary conditioning is of great significance to the prevention and treatment of anorectal diseases.
1. Eat regularly and quantitatively to avoid over-hungry and over-hungry. Over-hungry refers to under-eating or out-of-date non-eating or not being hungry. Insufficient dietary intake, lack of biochemical source of qi and blood, leading to less qi and blood failure and weak spleen and stomach. Insufficiency of spleen, depression of middle qi leads to prolonged ejaculation, chronic dysentery, prolapse, internal hemorrhoids, etc.; qi deficiency promotes fatigue, blood deficiency and intestinal loss make stool difficult; qi and blood deficiency causes anal fistula after anal carbuncle ulcers. Oversatisfaction refers to eating too many times or eating too much, which exceeds the spleen and stomach's ability to accept and transport, so that the spleen and stomach's qi is damaged, water valleys are difficult to transport, and the fluctuation of qi can cause diarrhea, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
2. The five flavors are balanced and should not be a partial diet "Su Wen. "Feng Tongtian Theory" says: "Yin is born from the five flavors; Yin in the five houses hurts the five flavors." If the five flavors are excessive, the corresponding internal organs will be damaged. (1) Xinyang diverges, and if it passes, it will easily dissipate yang and damage the body fluid; if the temperature is over, it will nourish the yang and help the fire and secretly drain the blood. Therefore, over-eating spicy warm tonic products will damage the yin, blood and body fluids and lose moisture in the intestines, resulting in dry stools. Struggling to defecate, the blood stasis will not disperse into anal fissures and hemorrhoids over time. Xin can help heat to generate wind, warming tonic helps the sun to generate fire, wind and fire incite, burn the intestines and cause blood in the stool, and bets are like arrows. (2) The sweetness can help the dampness, the sweetness of overeating, the moisture accumulates in the colon tract, and the loss of conduction can cause diarrhea. Dampness can transform heat, damp-heat bet into the large intestine, qi and blood stasis will become polyp hemorrhoids; damp-heat stagnation in the anus, qi and blood stasis will conflict as hemorrhoids. Because of wetness, wetness is a disease that usually hurts first. Therefore, there are more cases of anal diseases due to wetness. (3) Bitterness, coldness and bitterness, easy to damage the spleen and stomach. Insufficiency of the spleen, diarrhea caused by excessive water dampness, impaired stomach qi, and vomiting and constipation caused by turbid Yin. (4) The sour taste is astringent to nourish the liver. Over-eating the sour taste will lead to strong liver qi, and if the wood is prosperous, the soil will be depleted. Abdominal pain and diarrhea will appear.
3. It is advisable to have a light diet, but the sweet, fat and greasy products can generate heat, while the sweet and greasy products can help dampness and hinder the spleen. The thick and greasy products can help dampness and hinder the spleen. The damp-heat can accumulate in the large intestine and cause diarrhea; Damp-heat constricts the anus to cause hemorrhoids; damp-heat turns fire, fire poison is internalized, stagnates the anus, carrion becomes pus, an anal carbuncle, and anal fistula easily becomes anal fistula after anal ulcer.
4. Don’t drink alcohol too much. Zhu Danxi believes: "The nature of alcohol is very hot and poisonous." If you drink too much, the hot gas in the wine will damage the spleen and stomach, causing internal dampness and internal heat. Dampness and heat can cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, diarrhea, dysentery, pus and blood syndromes; damp-heat betting anus can cause hemorrhoids, fistula, carbuncle; internal heat fumigation, burn blood network and cause blood in the stool; heat injury body fluid can cause constipation and anal fissure.
5. Avoid eating cold and unclean products. Cold and unclean products are easy to damage the yang of the spleen and stomach, cold and dampness endogenous, causing abdominal pain, diarrhea, cold damp dysentery, etc.
In addition to diet and health care, the prevention and treatment of anorectal diseases should also pay attention to the adjustment of emotions and daily life. Emotional injury and excessive exertion are one of the predisposing factors of anorectal diseases.